1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

SC HEATHER ELVIS: Missing from SC -18 Dec 2013 - Age 20 *GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION*GUILTY OF KIDNAPPING*

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Imamazed, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

So Eric Poston is Tammy’s Rapper/ Attorney. You just can’t make this stuff up.

kdg411, NOCLUE, spike and 1 other person like this.
  2. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

NOCLUE, Paradise and Kimster like this.
  3. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

I heard he rapped his press conference

A Horry County State of Mind (The Sidney’s Keeper Hip Hop)
    By HenpeckedSid
    A Rap
    Yeah, yeah
    Ayo, attorney poston, it's time.
    It's time, attorney poston (aight, attorney poston, begin).
    Straight out the jealous dungeons of rap.

The airmen drops deep as does my jailbird.
    I never commit, 'cause to commit is the wife of railbird.
    Beyond the walls of big mouths, life is defined.
    I think of Tammy and Sid moorer when I'm in a horry County state of mind.

Hope the n got some pen.
    My ken don't like no dirty den.
    Run up to the zen and get the hen.

In a horry County state of mind.
    What more could you ask for? The manly airmen?
    You complain about falsely accused.
    I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the hen.

I'm rappin' to the sidney’s keeper,
    And I'm gonna move your overlook.

Prison diet, ugly, fat, like an amos
    Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a famous.

I can't take the falsely accused, can't take the crook.
    I woulda tried to hide I guess I got no outlook.

I'm rappin' to the overlook,
    And I'm gonna move your sidney’s keeper.

Yea, yaz, in a horry County state of mind.

When I was young my wife had a hook.
    I waz kicked out without no cook.
    I never thought I'd see that book.
    Ain't a soul alive that could take my wife's overlook.

An insane mouse is quite the spouse.

Thinking of Tammy and Sid moorer. Yaz, thinking of Tammy and Sid moorer (Tammy and Sid moorer).

Jackieknj, NOCLUE and spike like this.
  4. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

https://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/08/06...is-kidnapping-case-brought-back-horry-county/
    Sidney Moorer’s attorney, prosecutor meet with judge
    A suspect at the center of a high-profile kidnapping case is back in Horry County.

Records show that Sidney Moorer was booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center just before 3:30 p.m. Monday. It doesn’t list any charges against him.

Horry County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Brooke Holden said that he was brought to JRLDC from Lee Correctional Institution in Bishopville at the request of the South Carolina Department of Corrections.

WMBF News has calls and messages out to Moorer’s defense attorneys to find out why he has been brought back to Horry County. We’re waiting to hear back from them.

WMBF News also learned that Moorer was transferred to Charleston County on August 1. According to Judge Markley Dennis’ assistant, Moorer’s attorney and the prosecutor met with the judge last week, but wouldn’t say why the parties met.

Jail records show that Moorer was then transferred back to Lee Correctional Institution.

Moorer is set to face a jury in September in connection to the 2013 disappearance of Heather Elvis. His original trial in the case ended in a hung jury in 2016. The retrial will take place in Horry County.

[ ‘Three more months? It’ll go by fast:’ Sidney Moorer retrial set for September in Horry County ]

In August 2017, Moorer was sentenced to 10 years in prison after a jury found him guilty of obstruction of justice for impeding the investigation into Elvis’ disappearance.

Last year, a jury convicted Moorer’s wife, Tammy Moorer, of kidnapping Elvis. She is currently serving a 30-year prison sentence.

NOCLUE and Paradise like this.
  5. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

A few months ago Sidney’s rapper Attorney said they were going to file a Federal lawsuit on June because they figured out what really happened to Heather. Still waiting.

NOCLUE and kdg411 like this.