1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

SC HEATHER ELVIS: Missing from SC - 18 Dec 2013 - Age 20 *GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION & KIDNAPPING*

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Imamazed, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

I know Madge, isn't that crazy? Wonder what the job is that Sidney is interviewing for?

MULDER, NOCLUE, spike and 1 other person like this.
  2. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

omgosh Ima , I can't imagine.

3. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

A job at Disney? :eyeroll:

MULDER, ShortWave, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Walkie...:funny:

5. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

I couldn't help it. LOL

MULDER, NOCLUE, MadgeS and 1 other person like this.
  6. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

I have a feeling this couple is going to POSSIBLY get away with murder.

Disgusted,
    fran
    :mad:

MULDER, GarAndMo49, Softail and 7 others like this.
  7. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I think they get away with murder too. I don't see anything stopping these 2 from hopping on down to Mexico.

MULDER, Melanie, NOCLUE and 4 others like this.
  8. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

I agree. I bet her body was at one point buried on their property (or Tammy's dad's place across the street!), but they probably moved/destroyed Heather's body once they began to realize they were POIs. There was that trip to FL if I remember correct. Can't believe there was no surveillence/tracking on the Moorer's at that point, but hey if you can't get a warrant at the time...

MULDER, Melanie, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  9. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

DaisyChains, I also think her body was buried on their property. Heck I think that entire family was involved with hiding her body. Heather could be under cement somewhere. And remember that back yard fire pit?

MULDER, Melanie, NOCLUE and 2 others like this.
  10. Imamazed

http://www.myhorrynews.com/paid_content/article_d4501784-50b2-11e5-84ed-27d16e0b8520.html

Sidney Moorer requests jury trial in debt collection case scheduled for October

Sidney Moorer is scheduled to appear in an Horry County courtroom in October, but it won't be for the Heather Elvis case.

Moorer says he’s not responsible for more than $6,600 in debts incurred while in jail during the pending murder case, according to recently filed magistrate court records.

Portfolio Recovery Associates/Synchrony Bank, a Greenville-based debt collection agency, filed suit in July, saying Moorer owes $6,603.32 from an unpaid credit account with Toys R Us.

MULDER, spike and MadgeS like this.
  11. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Toys R Us? Are these Disney toys?

12. Imamazed

Not sure what kind of toys. I can't even imagine having a 6600.00 unpaid account with a toy store! I sure hope they are found guilty when they do go to trial.

MULDER, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  13. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

If I recall correctly, the wife is a huge Disney collector fan. That's why I think that's probably what she was buying.

MULDER, spike, MadgeS and 1 other person like this.
  14. Imamazed

Your right she is a huge Disney collector/fan. That would make a little more sense... Maybe.... LOL.

MULDER, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  15. Melanie

Melanie Trying to Survive

I hate asking this but are the Moorers out of jail?

MULDER, spike, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  16. Imamazed

Yes they are Melanie.

17. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

UGH... I do too.

MULDER, spike, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  18. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

MELANIE, YES they are out of jail.

MULDER, spike and Kimster like this.
  19. Imamazed

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/cri...cle_18ac9b78-5e46-11e5-a62c-9717c3bad80f.html

Judge grants Tammy Moorer permission to move to Florida along with her husband

Tammy Moorer wants to move to Florida too.

A recently signed court order will allow the co-defendant in the Heather Elvis murder case to do just that.

A bond modification order that was signed Sept. 1 and filed Sept. 15 grants Moorer permission to live in the Sunshine State provided she remains on home detention monitoring.

MULDER and Kimster like this.
  20. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Wow! That's a stunner!

Now alleged murderers can just run around wherever they want until the State gets ready to try them!

Bet Heather's parents aren't pleased with this development. After all, Heather doesn't get to live anywhere!

:mad:
    fran

MULDER, Softail and Kimster like this.