1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

SC HEATHER ELVIS: Missing from SC - 18 Dec 2013 - Age 20 *GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION & KIDNAPPING*

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Imamazed, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

So Eric Poston is Tammy’s Rapper/ Attorney. You just can’t make this stuff up.

kdg411, NOCLUE, spike and 1 other person like this.
  2. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

NOCLUE, Paradise and Kimster like this.
  3. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

I heard he rapped his press conference

A Horry County State of Mind (The Sidney’s Keeper Hip Hop)
    By HenpeckedSid
    A Rap
    Yeah, yeah
    Ayo, attorney poston, it's time.
    It's time, attorney poston (aight, attorney poston, begin).
    Straight out the jealous dungeons of rap.

The airmen drops deep as does my jailbird.
    I never commit, 'cause to commit is the wife of railbird.
    Beyond the walls of big mouths, life is defined.
    I think of Tammy and Sid moorer when I'm in a horry County state of mind.

Hope the n got some pen.
    My ken don't like no dirty den.
    Run up to the zen and get the hen.

In a horry County state of mind.
    What more could you ask for? The manly airmen?
    You complain about falsely accused.
    I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the hen.

I'm rappin' to the sidney’s keeper,
    And I'm gonna move your overlook.

Prison diet, ugly, fat, like an amos
    Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a famous.

I can't take the falsely accused, can't take the crook.
    I woulda tried to hide I guess I got no outlook.

I'm rappin' to the overlook,
    And I'm gonna move your sidney’s keeper.

Yea, yaz, in a horry County state of mind.

When I was young my wife had a hook.
    I waz kicked out without no cook.
    I never thought I'd see that book.
    Ain't a soul alive that could take my wife's overlook.

An insane mouse is quite the spouse.

Thinking of Tammy and Sid moorer. Yaz, thinking of Tammy and Sid moorer (Tammy and Sid moorer).

Jackieknj, NOCLUE and spike like this.
  4. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

https://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/08/06...is-kidnapping-case-brought-back-horry-county/
    Sidney Moorer’s attorney, prosecutor meet with judge
    A suspect at the center of a high-profile kidnapping case is back in Horry County.

Records show that Sidney Moorer was booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center just before 3:30 p.m. Monday. It doesn’t list any charges against him.

Horry County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Brooke Holden said that he was brought to JRLDC from Lee Correctional Institution in Bishopville at the request of the South Carolina Department of Corrections.

WMBF News has calls and messages out to Moorer’s defense attorneys to find out why he has been brought back to Horry County. We’re waiting to hear back from them.

WMBF News also learned that Moorer was transferred to Charleston County on August 1. According to Judge Markley Dennis’ assistant, Moorer’s attorney and the prosecutor met with the judge last week, but wouldn’t say why the parties met.

Jail records show that Moorer was then transferred back to Lee Correctional Institution.

Moorer is set to face a jury in September in connection to the 2013 disappearance of Heather Elvis. His original trial in the case ended in a hung jury in 2016. The retrial will take place in Horry County.

[ ‘Three more months? It’ll go by fast:’ Sidney Moorer retrial set for September in Horry County ]

In August 2017, Moorer was sentenced to 10 years in prison after a jury found him guilty of obstruction of justice for impeding the investigation into Elvis’ disappearance.

Last year, a jury convicted Moorer’s wife, Tammy Moorer, of kidnapping Elvis. She is currently serving a 30-year prison sentence.

spike, NOCLUE and Paradise like this.
  5. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

A few months ago Sidney’s rapper Attorney said they were going to file a Federal lawsuit on June because they figured out what really happened to Heather. Still waiting.

spike, noZme, NOCLUE and 1 other person like this.
  6. Imamazed

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials...again-for-allegedly-kidnapping-heather-elvis/
    Watch Live: Sidney Moorer on Trial Again for Allegedly Kidnapping Heather Elvis

South Carolina man Sidney Moorer, 43, stands trial again in Myrtle Beach in the disappearance of missing ex-girlfriend Heather Elvis, 20. Prosecutors say he and his wife Tammy Moorer, 47, caused her to go missing on December 18, 2013. The defendants were originally charged with murder, but those charges were long ago dropped. You can watch the proceedings in the player above.

Moorer was first tried for kidnapping in 2016, but that resulted in a mistrial because jurors were deadlocked. He was convicted and sentenced in 2017 to 10 years in prison in a separate but related obstruction of justice case.

A lot has changed since then. His wife Tammy Moorer was convicted of kidnapping last year.

“This is a story about jealousy and deceit,” Horry County Assistant Solicitor Nancy Livesay said in her closing argument.

Tammy Moorer was livid on finding out that Sidney was having an affair with Heather Elvis, she said. Husband and wife hounded the victim in trying to find her before the kidnapping, Livesay said.

“One will not do without the other,” she said. Tammy had the motive. Sidney had the means to lure Elvis out.

NOCLUE, spike, noZme and 2 others like this.
  7. Imamazed

https://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-strand-crime/sidney-moorer-retrial-expected-to-start-this-week/
    Testimony begins for Sidney Moorer’s retrial in Heather Elvis kidnapping case

The state called three of Heather Elvis’ coworkers from the Tilted Kilt to testify on Tuesday. All testified to seeing Elvis take a pregnancy test, which came back in error, before her disappearance. The coworkers also told the jury Elvis was gaining weight and had to go up sizes in work uniforms because the old ones were too small

Each of the coworkers testified to seeing Moorer visit Elvis at work, bringing her coffee and bagels, and said the two were romantically involved.

An attorney for Moorer asked witnesses if Elvis was dating other men at the time. The witnesses said they weren’t aware of any other romantic relationships, other than Sidney Moorer.

Phone records showed during the trial included hundreds of calls and texts between the months of July and October, then the calls dropped dramatically in November, and even more so in December. They showed that in December, Heather called Sidney Moorer’s number once, then Heather received a call from a random number she had never had contact with prior. She was on the phone for a few minutes with this number, then she called that same number nine times in a row after.

NOCLUE, spike, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  8. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Tammy Moorer was just transferred to the local jail. I doubt that she will be testifying.
    They did the same thing with Sidney for Tammy’s trial and nothing came of it. He was transferred back after the trial.

NOCLUE, kdg411, spike and 3 others like this.
  9. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Sidney Moorer GUILTY on both counts - Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap on the Heather Elvis case. Sentence hearing now.

kdg411, Kimster, NOCLUE and 1 other person like this.
  10. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Sidney sentenced to 30 years in prison for kidnapping

kdg411, Kimster, NOCLUE and 1 other person like this.
  11. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

:justice::cell:

kdg411 and Paradise like this.
  12. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

:jail:

kdg411, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  13. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

These Moorer creeps must be insanely optimistic...

Why don't they just give up the location of poor Heather?!?

Do they really think there will be appeals that will get them out of prison scot-free?!?

:gaah:

14. Imamazed

Good News! Sidney and Tammy have real issues and both should be put away for a long long time. I'll never forget her face book page and she was discussing Heather. Tammy is a terrible terrible person. She and Sydney are both sick and dangerous individuals.

15. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I hope he doesn't get out anytime soon! He doesn't deserve parole.

16. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

No parole for kidnapping in SC

kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  17. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Good!