1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

SC HEATHER ELVIS: Missing from SC - 18 Dec 2013 - Age 20 *GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION & KIDNAPPING*

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Imamazed, Apr 14, 2015.

1. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

TheyHave not found her body. According to heathers parents
    WPDE 15 news

GarAndMo49, spike and Kimster like this.
  2. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Knowing what happened & proving it are 2 different things. If Heather is ever found, maybe the state could build a strong enough case for murder. Meanwhile, double jeopardy is too big a risk & the Moorer's could get considerable time on the kidnapping charge.

But still _ dadgummit!

3. Melanie

Melanie Trying to Survive

Wow. These two need to be locked away forever.

RIP Heather.

walkie-talkie, noZme, spike and 3 others like this.
  4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I agree Mel

noZme, spike and GarAndMo49 like this.
  5. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

6. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

Hopefully it isn't over. Charges dropped for now, until more evidence?

:thud:

7. spike

spike Bronze Member

OMG!! HI SOFTAIL! :waving:

Softail, noZme and GarAndMo49 like this.
  8. spike

spike Bronze Member

:waving: Hi Gar!!!
    This is so confusing???

9. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

I really feel they did it; I hope they get charged again...if only Heather would be found.:sigh:

Softail, MadgeS, Imamazed and 4 others like this.
  10. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

No body no charge.

GarAndMo49, MadgeS and spike like this.
  11. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

http://www.live5news.com/story/3144...-after-murder-charges-against-moorers-dropped

Elvis family speaks one day after murder charges against Moorers dropped

he family of Heather Elvis spoke about their faith and how they move forward during a press conference Friday afternoon at Peachtree Landing in Socastee, one day after murder charges against Sidney and Tammy Moorer were dropped.

"It's God's grace that we don't have to go through that part of it," said mother Debbi Elvis, talking about having to sit through a murder trial.

Terry Elvis, Heather Elvis' father, said they continue to search every day for their daughter.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31445...her-elvis-case-react-to-charges-being-dropped

Families on both sides of Heather Elvis case react to charges being dropped

The family of Heather Elvis was unhappy with Thursday's news that murder charges against the two people charged in connection with her December 2013 disappearance had been dropped.

On the other side, one of those suspects took to Facebook Thursday night to proclaim, "It's about time!"

12. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

I sure hope the suspects are as innocent as they claim (which is about as far as i can spit and im a southern belle that doesn't spit)

ShortWave, GarAndMo49, spike and 2 others like this.
  13. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I hope the suspects don't go back to slandering Heather again, like it appeared they were doing before their arrest. :angry:

GarAndMo49, MadgeS and spike like this.
  14. spike

spike Bronze Member

Me too!

MadgeS likes this.
  15. Imamazed

Oh me too. It was terrible what they were posting on facebook. I'd never seen anything like it. Surly they know LE is watching them though, at least I hope so.

16. Jackieknj

Jackieknj Member

How can he take to face book and talk about the case when there is a gag order isn't that considered contempt of court??

Kimster, spike and MadgeS like this.
  17. Imamazed

Oh, that's a good point Jackieknj, hadn't thought about that. Maybe he's just whining about being accused of something he says they didn't do and not giving out any specifics this time. I noticed his facebook page is private so maybe its just to family or something.

Kimster, Jackieknj and spike like this.
  18. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I want to know what the heck is going on.
    some charges dropped, Heather still missing.
    none of this makes sense

spike and Imamazed like this.
  19. Imamazed

spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  20. Imamazed

I just don't know what to think about any of this!