1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

SC HEATHER ELVIS: Missing from SC - 18 Dec 2013 - Age 20 *GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION & KIDNAPPING*

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Imamazed, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Lambchop

Lambchop Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure the gag order would still be in effect if the murder charges were dropped.

ShortWave and spike like this.
  2. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

Ahhhh yes that could be Lambchop! I just hope they don't start bashing Heather or her family.

GarAndMo49 and spike like this.
  3. Lambchop

That would really be stupid on their part. LOL

DaisyChains and spike like this.
  4. Imamazed

Your right it would and maybe they learned their lessons from doing that to begin with. They were absolutely horrible especially Tammy. I had never seen anything like it. What she posted on her facebook page was really bad. I can see why they were suspects, not just because of what they wrote but other things as well.

5. Lambchop

Yes, she was very much self absorbed to a fault. I remember reading about that. Hope they let their guard down.

MadgeS, spike and DaisyChains like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Pool of 800 jurors to be summoned in SC missing woman case

jury pool of 800 people will be called in the case of a man charged with kidnapping and obstruction of justice in the disappearance of an Horry County woman missing for more than two years.

Local media outlets report that a court scheduling order issued this week sets the trial of 39-year-old Sidney Moorer for June 20.

http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...urors-to-be-summoned-in-sc-missing-woman-case

MadgeS, spike, walkie-talkie and 4 others like this.
  7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Looks like they're moving forward with what they have. I do hope something breaks so Heather's loved ones will learn what happened to her!

ShortWave, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  8. Imamazed

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article72072262.html

Motion filed to include Tammy Moorer at Sidney Moorer pre-trial hearing Monday
    The attorney of Heather Elvis kidnapping suspect Tammy Moorer has filed a motion requesting that she be included at the Monday pre-trial hearing for her husband Sidney Moorer, who is charged with kidnapping and obstruction of justice in the case.

“She has wanted to move this case along to court for quite some time now,” said Greg McCollum, Tammy Moorer’s defense attorney, who said she is ready to appear in court Monday.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article72072262.html#storylink=cpy

spike, noZme, MadgeS and 3 others like this.
  9. Imamazed

Interesting...

Motions were filed by Sidney Moorer’s attorney, Kirk Truslow seeking to suppress testimony, quash the obstruction of justice indictment, and throw out evidence, such as: statements made by Tammy Moorer made to or about Elvis; communication between Tammy and Sidney Moorer; staged photos of the Moorers posing with a firearm on vacation; and explicit photos of the Moorers, court documents show.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article72072262.html#storylink=cpy

10. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

if they throw out all that evidence i will be surprised and upset.

11. Imamazed

I know me too Daisy!

GarAndMo49, spike, noZme and 2 others like this.
  12. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I'm sorry , imo, this info is pertinent to this trial. .................

13. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Seems to me that the Moorer's behavior is involved in with their states of mind & disrespect for law. A young woman tied to them was missing & they were living in Disney Cartoonville.

14. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

TODAY-----
    Live 5 News

The pre-trial hearing for Sidney Moorer, the man charged with kidnapping .....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://wbtw.com/2016/04/18/sidney-moorer-has-pretrial-hearing-monday-morning/

'Fredericks, when questioned by Livesay said that the vehicle in the video presented to him for review was the same vehicle owned by Sidney and Tammy Moorer'

15. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

SIDNEY MOORER PRETRIAL HEARING - PART 1

16. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

spike, walkie-talkie and GarAndMo49 like this.
  17. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article72462657.html

snip.....
    'Dates to hear several other pre-trial motions have not been set yet. Those motions include: prohibiting "the introduction of certain evidence," including staged photographs of the Moorers posing with a firearm while on vacation; statements made by Tammy Moorer, in any form, to or about Heather Elvis or the Elvis family; all communication between Sidney and Tammy Moorer; all photographs explicit in nature obtained from the Moorers; and other prejudical and non-probative evidence."

spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  18. walkie-talkie

SIDNEY MOORER PRETRIAL HEARING - PART 2

ShortWave, MadgeS and spike like this.
  19. Imamazed

Thanks from me too walkie-talkie!

MadgeS, walkie-talkie and spike like this.
  20. walkie-talkie

You're welcome Ima and Madge!

spike, MadgeS and Imamazed like this.