1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on October 12.
    An unknown man and woman picked up Kamille and put her in their vehicle.
    The suspect vehicle is a blue or black SUV, possibly a Toyota 4-Runner, with rims and a “peanut butter brown” protruding bumper.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

How deeply entrenched is pedophilia in the fabric of our society?

Discussion in 'Community Outreach' started by Lily, May 28, 2017.

1. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

What I'd like to explore in this thread is the extent of the influence of pedophile organisations in our society.

I think this knowledge is important, because this influence goes all the way to the level of Government, law-making and beyond, and reaches into every organisation and structure in which we place our children, from schools and state homes, foster care, sports programs, the entertainment industry, church groups, day care, etc.

Knowledge is power, and the more we know about who exactly is involved, who exactly allows this to happen (for whatever reason) on a Governmental level, who exactly is undermining laws designed to protect children, and so on, the more we are empowered to use our voices and votes to create change.

Plus, these creatures thrive in the dark. I want to help shed light on their hiding places.

To be clear, I am not a conspiracy theorist on this topic -- while some of the research I've found is presented by people who are wholly invested in some specific agenda, whether that is fundamentalist Christians concerned with exposing "Satanism" and expressing anti-gay views, or people obsessed with "the Illuminati" and so on, what remains of interest to me here is looking beyond these agendas to the actual and verifiable facts gathered regarding the far reach of pedophile groups and organisations.

Please feel free to help me gather articles and videos on 'the bigger picture' of pedophile organisations worldwide, and the scope of the corruption that is involved.

I would ask that we avoid stuff like "Queen Elizabeth is a reptilian alien who eats babies" and the like, because hey, let's keep it real.

Ladyslug, Jay and Paradise like this.
  2. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Here's a couple of really disturbing videos regarding The Kinsey Reports, studies conducted by zoologist Alfred Kinsey in the 1940's and 50's, regarding human sexuality, on which a good many laws and Govt policies were - and still are - based. Kinsey was a self-harming sadomachist who employed pedophiles to abuse children, and the seriously skewed"data" he gathered in the process was presented in his books as proof that children from infancy upward enjoy sexual contact with adults, that sex between adults and children was somehow "normal".

The Kinsey Institute and its studies are still massively influential to this day. Warning, the following videos contain references to child abuse that are quite horrible.

Jay, Ladyslug and Paradise like this.
  3. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

There is also a growing movement to have pedophilia classed as a "mental disorder" and a "sexual preference". Which of course, is going to give pedophiles leverage when it comes to (the already woefully inadequate in far too many places) sentencing of these criminals in court.

Here's an interview with a scientist ... and here's a quote from the blurb below it.

This week, we sat down with Dr. James Cantor. Dr. Cantor is a Clinical Psychologist and his credentials include a degree in Psychology from Boston University, PhD from McGill University, Associate Professor on the University of Toronto's Faculty of Medicine, Editor-in-Chief of Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment, and Senior Scientist at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.

Dr. Cantor is the foremost living expert on the psychology of pedophilia. We have a dense and in depth conversation about Dr. Cantor's work surrounding the study of Pedophilia as a psychiatric disorder and sexual orientation.

This guy has some heavy biases but he raises some interesting points about how certain persons and groups among academia are seeking to 'normalise' pedophilia - interesting, in light of the three videos posted above.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Ladyslug and Paradise like this.
  4. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

"Conspiracy of Silence" by Neal Marshad and Donna Olson, Yorkshire Television, 1994.

A true story about sex, child abuse, murder, and drugs, covered up by authorities. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

5. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

The focus here is on "Hollywood" - I have no doubt similar stuff is going on in the entertainment industry everywhere, but this is all interesting as a 'microcosmic' look at how pedophilic organisations become entrenched - and influential.

Why did Arianna Huffington's husband invest $5 million in an internet startup whose sole purpose was introducing older men to younger boys? Why did David Geffen invest $500,000 in the same company? Why is Brian Peck, a convicted pedophile, a registered sex offender, accused of sexually abusing a Nickelodeon child star still allowed to work in Hollywood with child actors? Why did SAG-AFTRA threaten to sue the producer of An Open Secret after the documentary exposed a child predator high within the union's ranks? We meet Anne Henry whose research served as the basis for An Open Secret a new documentary from Oscar nominated Director Amy Berg. An Open Secret reveals Hollywood's long history of failing to protect child actors from sexual abuse. We are also joined by Gabe Hoffman who produced the documentary, and David Robb who covers labor for Deadline Hollywood.

6. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Some very interesting snippets from MSM in this, regarding entrenched pedophilia in the UK:

Pedo organisation mentioned in video above (at 15:25) , who were involved with the National Council for Civil Liberties.

7. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

8. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

I think that probally since laws and rules on age of consent were introduce there have been groups or individuals who have flauted those laws and rules.

spike and Paradise like this.
  9. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I watched parts of the Kinsey videos last night and had to stop for fear of bad dreams. It frightens me how one warped idea can take off and change a society. I watched the case where Tad Cummins ran off with his teenage student and a dark cloud hung over me, knowing that Cummins feels it's perfectly okay. These people have no restraint. Why don't they realize that the social issues of pedophilia changed for the good of children! We take two steps forward and three steps back when we allow this kind of thing to happen again. It's a heart problem.

spike, Lily, Paradise and 1 other person like this.
  10. Kimster

This film is mentioned in "Who Took Johnny", a documentary about a pedophilia ring in Omaha, Nebraska and Colorado, uncovered thanks to Paul Bonacci.

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...g-from-des-moines-ia-5-sept-1982-age-12.5713/

spike, Lily, Ladyslug and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kimster

Wow wow wow. And it is believed that Johnny Gosche was kidnapped by this very ring.

spike, Lily and Ladyslug like this.
  12. Kimster

And there's a forum dedicated to discussion about this pedophile ring: http://www.franklinfiles.net

spike, Lily and Ladyslug like this.
  13. Kimster

I want to point out something that has come to my attention today.

If you EVER hear someone say something about a child "liking" the act of sexual contact or being sexually abused, that person is showing signs of pedophilia. If anyone PMs you here and says ANYTHING like that in any way, please report the PM immediately!

:thankyou:

Lily, Whatsnext, kdg411 and 3 others like this.
  14. Blue G 3

Blue G 3 Well-Known Member

Lily, Whatsnext and Paradise like this.
  15. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Dershowitz: "Secret" Emails About Underage Sex Allegations Will Put "Prominent People in Handcuffs"
    Tim Hains
    On Date January 4, 2019

In an interview Thursday morning with 'Good Day New York,' Alan Dershowitz pushed back against allegations that he had sex with underage girls through billionaire convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. He said he is being framed and has emails that will put "prominent people in handcuffs."

"There are emails so far that are secret, but that prove, not only that I was framed, but who framed me," Dershowitz said. "It names names. These people are going to go to jail once these e-mails come out because this was a total frame up for financial reasons, and I can prove it, and will prove it. Have me back on the show when the e-mails come out, boy it will be so interesting because there will be prominent people in handcuffs. Prominent people in handcuffs once these e-mails come out."

"Look, as to the first woman who accused me, her own lawyer admitted in front of witnesses that she was wrong, just wrong, that I couldn’t have been in the places,” he said.

"The second woman," he said, "is a woman who wrote to the NY Post claiming she had video tapes of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump having sex with underage girls. The NY Post said, ‘We don’t believe you.’ They wouldn’t even publish her story, but, she’s one of the people."

Hat tip: Law & Crime

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...Ur-BmeExvCAX0l4_ytmWgj0_GfAnEH83I0k86w8MNkcuI

16. Blue G 3

Lily, Paradise, spike and 1 other person like this.
  17. Blue G 3

New Jeffrey Epstein accuser goes public; defamation lawsuit targets Dershowitz

MIAMI - A new victim has gone public in the Jeffrey Epstein case, filing a sworn affidavit in federal court in New York Tuesday, saying that she was sexually assaulted and her then-15-year-old sister molested by Epstein and his companion, Ghislaine Maxwell, in 1996.
    Maria Farmer claims she was employed by Epstein, a multimillionaire financier who lived in a vast mansion on New York's Upper East Side, and that she frequently saw "school-age girls" wearing uniforms come into the mansion and go upstairs. She was told that the girls were auditioning for modeling work, according to her affidavit.
    Farmer, who was a 26-year-old art student in New York at the time, said she reported her assault to New York police and the FBI in 1996. FBI documents released April 1 make a reference to Farmer having been interviewed in 2006 or 2007. However, Farmer, now 49, said the FBI did not take any action against Epstein and Maxwell.

"To my knowledge, I was the first person to report Maxwell and Epstein to the FBI. It took a significant amount of bravery for me to make that call because I knew how incredibly powerful and influential both Epstein and Maxwell were, particularly in the art community," she wrote.
    Farmer's affidavit is one of 15 exhibits attached to a defamation complaint filed in federal court in the Southern District of New York by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein's victims, against Alan Dershowitz, one Epstein's most vocal and powerful attorneys.
    Giuffre claims in the lawsuit that Dershowitz, 80, knew about and participated in Epstein and Maxwell's sex trafficking operation, and that she was forced to have sex with Dershowitz and other prominent, wealthy men when she was underage.

Dershowitz has railed against the allegations for years, maintaining that he has never met Giuffre. He also says he has documents and other evidence that prove she is lying.
    Farmers' affidavit, and others attached to the lawsuit, are meant to bolster Giuffre's case that Dershowitz has maliciously spread false information on behalf of Epstein in order to intimidate and silence her and other victims, according to the lawsuit.
    "No sensible person looks forward to litigation," Giuffre said in a statement. "And I know that standing up for myself and others will cause Mr. Dershowitz and Mr. Epstein to redouble their efforts to destroy me and my reputation. But I can no longer sit by and not respond. As my complaint shows, my abusers have sought to conceal their guilt behind a curtain of lies. My complaint calls for the accounting to which I, and their other victims, are entitled."
    Ghislaine Maxwell was sued for slander after calling Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers, a liar. Maxwell, a close associate of Epstein, sought to have documents from the court case remain sealed.

Dershowitz said he welcomed the opportunity to finally prove in court that Giuffre is lying.
    "Virtually everything in the complaint is false, and I will be able to disprove all of this in a court of law. I have told the truth throughout and I'll be able to prove it. ... I never met her, I never heard of her," Dershowitz said.
    In recent months, Dershowitz has waged a new public relations war against Giuffre, her lawyers and the Miami Herald, which published a series about Epstein in November. The series, "Perversion of Justice," focused on how the former U.S. attorney in Miami, now Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, brokered a deal giving Epstein federal immunity, despite overwhelming evidence that he had sexually assaulted dozens of girls. The series mentioned Dershowitz, who represented Epstein during the negotiations, as well as Giuffre's sexual allegations against the Harvard lawyer.

Giuffre's lawsuit does not provide evidence of Giuffre having sex with Dershowitz, or provide dates that the relations allegedly happened. But it does provide a chapter-and-verse history of Dershowitz's public statements and attempts to take each statement he's made and discredit them.
    For example, Dershowitz has said that he has never seen any underage girls when he visited Epstein at the financier's various homes in Palm Beach, New Mexico and New York. But Farmer, who now lives in Kentucky, claims that one of her duties working for Epstein was to staff the front door to his New York estate and to keep track of visitors.

"On a number of occasions I witnessed Dershowitz at the NY mansion going upstairs at the same time there were young girls under the age of 18 who were present upstairs in the house," she said, asserting that Dershowitz was so comfortable he would walk into the mansion and go directly upstairs.
    She does not say she ever saw Dershowitz with any young girls. But the lawsuit points to at least one witness - former house manager Alfredo Rodriguez - who did see Dershowitz in the presence of young girls and women at Epstein's mansion in Palm Beach. Rodriguez was prosecuted by the FBI for obstructing justice when he tried to sell Epstein's "little black book" listing the hedge fund manager's friends, business associates, celebrity guests and a long list of female masseuses. Rodriguez died in prison.

Another woman, Sarah Ransome, also submitted an affidavit with the lawsuit with new details about sex she claims she had with Dershowitz.
    Ransome says that she was introduced to Epstein when she was 22 years old and living in New York. She claims that she spent time at Epstein's mansion and was "lent out" by him to his friends for sex. Among those friends was Dershowitz, she said in the affidavit. She alleges she had a three-way sexual encounter with Dershowitz and Nadia Marcinkova, who also worked for Epstein.
    "I recall specific, key details of his person and the sex acts and can describe them in the event it becomes necessary to do so," Ransome said in the affidavit.

Dershowitz has publicly denounced both Giuffre's and Ransome's accusations, saying that he has been able to "disprove them." It's not clear, however, whom he has provided proof to, except to Louis J. Freeh, a former FBI director who released a statement in 2016 saying that he had conducted an independent review of Dershowitz's information and concluded Dershowitz' evidence contradicted Giuffre's, and there was no evidence to support her allegations. Giuffre was never interviewed by the Freeh investigators, according to her lawyers.
    Dershowitz allowed the Herald to review some of the documents that he says he has, but he has not released them for the Herald to substantiate the information that he gathered, including his personal calendars, that he claims prove he could not have been in the locations that Giuffre was during the time period she was with Epstein, from 1999 to 2002.

In recent months, Dershowitz has alleged that Giuffre's accusations against him are part of an extortion plot to blackmail an Ohio billionaire, identified in the lawsuit as Les Wexner, the CEO of the Limited Brands, which includes Victoria's Secret, who was Epstein's top financial client.
    Dershowitz alleges that Giuffre and one of her lawyers, prominent New York attorney David Boies, falsely accused him in order to get Wexner to pay hush money so that Wexner would not be similarly exposed by Giuffre.
    But Giuffre has never publicly named Wexner as among those she was forced to have sex with. And in the lawsuit, she said that neither she, nor her lawyers, have ever demanded or received money from Wexner, 81. The lawsuit points out that Giuffre's allegations against Dershowitz predated the time she was represented by Boies and his firm.
    Boies' partners, Joshua Schiller, and Sigrid McCawley, filed the lawsuit on behalf of Giuffre, who lives in Australia.

Very long story follow the link to read the rest...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ts-dershowitz/ar-BBW0oPi?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Paradise likes this.
  18. Blue G 3

71-year-old man charged with 100 counts of rape

A Louisiana man was charged with 100 counts of rape for multiple sexual assaults that included children under the age of 13, according to police.
    Harvey Fountain, 71, was arrested and charged last week in connection with a string of rapes that allegedly date back to the early 1970s, police said.
    Authorities have not disclosed the suspected number of victims, but they said the alleged assaults occurred in and around his hometown of Pineville, Louisiana, located just outside of Alexandria.

Officers with the Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office said investigators were made aware of the accusations on April 1, when it received a complaint about sexual misconduct involving children, according to a statement.
    "Fountain perpetrated the sexually based crimes upon juveniles while at various locations that he resided in the Pineville area," the statement said. "The crimes allegedly began in the early 1970’s and continued through the early 1980’s."
    Fountain was charged with 50 counts of first-degree rape on April 9 and 50 additional counts on April 12. The sheriff's office said it added the second round of charges after identifying additional victims.

"Through their investigation, detectives were able to gather evidence that supported the original allegations which lead to sufficient probable cause being established," the office said. "As Fountain remained in jail, detectives continued their investigation and additional victims were identified."
    Fountain was being held on a $1 million bond as of late Tuesday. It's unclear if he has retained an attorney.
    Police said the investigation is ongoing and urged anyone with information about other possible victims to come forward.

Here's another one that needs to take the walk. :mad:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ounts-of-rape/ar-BBW0sTk?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

kdg411 and Paradise like this.
  19. Blue G 3

Man wanted by FBI for sexually abusing young girls turns himself in after 23 years

[​IMG]
    Wayne Arthur Silsbee eluded authorities for 23 years.

He was wanted by the FBI for "multiple incidents of sexual assault" between September 1995 and April 1996 involving girls between 8 and 10 years old. The FBI said Silsbee knew each of the victims through babysitting for them or taking them to events.

Friday, the now-62-year-old man walked into the Oregon City Police Department and turned himself in, the FBI said. It is not clear why, after 23 years, Silsbee decided to stop running.
    The FBI said it obtained a federal arrest warrant charging him with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution that was issued on September 1996.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...fter-23-years/ar-AABgwtx?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Silsbee's first court appearance is scheduled for Monday.

Authorities are asking for anyone who has had any contact with Silsbee over the past 23 years to call the Oregon City tip line: 503-496-1616.

Detectives believe Silsbee most recently lived in Nebraska, the FBI said. He also has had ties to Springfield, Missouri, the San Francisco Bay area, Colorado, Arizona and northwestern Washington state.

Silsbee faces charges of first degree sodomy, first degree sexual abuse, endangering the welfare of a minor and first degree unlawful sexual penetration, according to a local arrest warrant the FBI said was obtained in Clackamas County, Oregon, near Portland, in July 1996.

20. Kimster

Whoa! I wonder what motivated him to surrender?

Blue G 3, spike and Paradise like this.