1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

I Fought The Law, and the Law Won- aka "Stupid Criminal of the Week"

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Sunburst, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Sunburst and Cousin Dupree like this.
  2. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Paradise likes this.
  3. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  4. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

My "Great Grandpa" was eating baked beans. And he was mashing them up. He asked me. "You know what I'm doing?".
    "No Papa Otis". "I'm mashing the fart out of them". AHAHAHAAA.

5. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

They even look stupid.

6. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

7. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Cousin Dupree, kdg411 and Mel70 like this.
  8. Cousin Dupree

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Admit it- you want to see the videotape from the 7-11 store...... it has not been released (yet).

"A 7-Eleven clerk in the Dallas area roped an alleged armed robbery suspect and tied him up to keep him under control until police arrived. The clerk, who describes himself as a cowboy from West Texas......
    .... When police arrived on scene the suspect was tied so tightly that officers had to use a knife to cut him loose."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/21/7-eleven-cowboy-clerk-ropes-alleged-armed-robber/

10. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

2 men who lied about military service must wear sign that says 'I am a liar,' judge rules

“There are certain people — shameful people — who have not put their lives on the line for this country who portray themselves as having done so,” Pinski told the defendants, adding that their behavior was “abhorrent to the men and women who have actually served our country.”

For the original charge of felony criminal possession of dangerous drugs, Nelson was sentenced to 5 years in the Montana State Prison with 2 years suspended.

For the original charge of felony burglary, Morris was sentenced to the Montana State Prison for 10 years with 3 suspended.

Both defendants received the following conditions in order to be eligible for parole:

• Personally hand-write the names of all 6,756 Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    • Personally hand-write the obituaries of the 40 Montanans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    • Personally hand-write letters of apology identifying themselves as having lied about military service to the American Legion, AMVETS, the Disabled American Veterans, the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, the Veterans of Foreign Wars and the Vietnam Veterans of America.
    He also assigned both men 441 hours of community service, one hour for each of the Montanans killed in combat since the Korean War.

In addition, Pinski mandated that every year during the suspended portions of each of their sentences, both men must stand at the Montana Veterans Memorial for eight hours on each Memorial and Veterans Day wearing a placard that reads, “I am a liar. I am not a veteran. I stole valor. I have dishonored all veterans.”

“I want to make sure that my message is received loud and clear by these two defendants,” Pinski said. “You’ve been nothing but disrespectful in your conduct. You certainly have not respected the Army. You’ve not respected the veterans. You’ve not respected the court. And you haven’t respected yourselves.”

11. Cousin Dupree

:rockon:

12. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

kdg411 and Paradise like this.
  13. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

My Family is from "West Texas". I have no further comment.

kdg411, Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  14. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I WANNA SEE! And exactly where this guy was from. Asking for someone. :oops:

15. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I will say my "Dad" would end up tying himself up.

16. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

That is soooo low. HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

17. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

The actual GOOD NEWS "Bri". YOU'RE FIRED!

18. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

19. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

20. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! :yess:

kdg411 and Cousin Dupree like this.