1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

I Fought The Law, and the Law Won- aka "Stupid Criminal of the Week"

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Sunburst, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

We Floridians know it's going to be in Florida before we even read these articles:doh:

2. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Glad he went back for his Bible. Now he'll have plenty of time to read it.

California man accused of stealing from a Wichita Falls Walmart goes back for his Bible
    Claire Kowalick, Wichita Falls Times Record News Published 3:31 p.m. CT Aug. 9, 2018

A California man accused of trying to steal several items from a local Walmart reportedly returned to the scene to retrieve his Bible.

Joshua Jeroma Wilhoit, 27, of Dana Point, Calif., was arrested and charged with theft of property valued at more than $100 but less than $750 – a Class B misdemeanor.

Wilhoit was in the Wichita County Jail as of Thursday afternoon in lieu of $500 bail.

Read more: https://www.timesrecordnews.com/sto...-falls-walmart-goes-back-his-bible/947698002/

Mel70, Sunburst and Cousin Dupree like this.
  3. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Mel70 and Uno2Much like this.
  4. Cousin Dupree

I wonder if she was wearing a moo-moo.

Mel70, Uno2Much and Paradise like this.
  5. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Woman posted Instagram pics with boyfriend, a wanted murder suspect: Kenner police

A Kenner woman was arrested after she posted photos on Instagram of herself with her boyfriend - a fugitive wanted for second-degree murder.

Darriyell Beasley, 21, was booked Friday (Aug. 17) with being an accessory after the fact to second-degree murder, said Lt. Michael Cunningham, spokesman for the Kenner Police Department.
    [......]
    Detectives identified and interviewed Beasley one day after Connor's killing, according to authorities. She told police she was with Lavigne shortly after the shooting but did not know that he had been involved, Cunningham said.

Kenner police did not arrest Beasley that day but warned her not to help her boyfriend evade authorities.

However, in mid-July, police learned that Beasley had posted a photo of herself with Lavigne as an Instagram Story, Cunningham said. The feature allows Instagram users to post photographs and video that disappears after 24 hours.

Detective brought Beasley in for questioning Thursday after a second photo with Lavigne appeared on her Instagram profile. She admitted meeting with Lavigne several times, police said. Beasley also said she gave him food and cash during the visits.

https://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/08/darriyell_lanard_lavaigne.html

6. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Cops: College Park man stole safe he couldn’t crack from restaurant

A College Park man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly stealing a safe from a Flowery Branch restaurant Thursday, leaving it in the woods for five days and returning to try to crack it, authorities said.
    [......]
    Restaurant employees told authorities they found the safe before deputies arrived and retrieved money and other valuables from the safe, the release said. They left the safe where they found it.

Five days later, Renfore was allegedly seen by employees on the property, attempting to get into the safe, the release said. They called 911 and deputies arrested him.

More at: https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/cops-college-park-man-arrested-for-stealing-safe-from-flowery-branch-restaurant/EfaTuC2dJS0QG1aY4M0dLI/

Mel70 and Cousin Dupree like this.
  7. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Cousin Dupree likes this.
  8. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Florida couple built drive-thru window at mobile home to sell drugs: cops
    By Kaitlyn Schallhorn

A Florida couple was arrested last week after they were caught allegedly selling drugs out of a drive-thru window they constructed out of the side of their mobile home.

William Parrish Jr. and McKenzee Dobbs of Ocala, Florida, were arrested on August 23 after investigators raided their mobile home following reports of four drug overdoses in the area, WFTV reported.

[​IMG]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/3...window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.html

Florida couple allegedly sold drugs from their mobile home kitchen window, police say

According to an Ocala Police Department report of the incident, officers found fentanyl prepackaged in foil as well as plastic bags and a digital scale in the kitchen. The report noted that police believe the couple sold drugs from their kitchen window.

Orlando TV station WFTV reported that the couple used the window as a makeshift drive-thru for their customers. According to WFTV, the duo used signs to signal when their mobile home was open for sales and where to drive.

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/31/florida-couple-sold-drugs-mobile-home-kitchen-window-police-say/1160825002/

Mel70 and Cousin Dupree like this.
  9. Cousin Dupree

Entrepreneurial! :good:

Uno2Much likes this.
  10. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

I wonder what they said when the cops drove up: "would you like fries with your coke"?

Mel70, Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  11. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Florida man jumps in canal of toxic blue-green algae fleeing a traffic stop, say police

FORT MYERS —

The cyanobacteria, which brings with it a top green sheen on the surface, is affecting fresh waterways and is a serious issue for the many canals of Cape Coral.

Ask Abraham Duarte, an Ocala resident who allegedly jumped into a Cape Coral canal Friday night to avoid arrest, but was overcome by the algae that has beset Southwest Florida waterways for the majority of the summer.

[​IMG]

He swam back to shore and was pulled out by police officers.

A citizen allowed officers to hose down Duarte and remove the algae covering his body.

Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...n-who-jumped-canal-fleeing-police/1205501002/

Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  12. Cousin Dupree

:doh:

Paradise and Uno2Much like this.
  13. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

He was drunk, high and naked, cops say. Then he decided to bake cookies.

September 07, 2018 03:27 PM

On the evening of Aug. 27, two officers from Niceville Police Department went to assist firefighters at a home in Niceville, in Okaloosa County.
    [......]
    A man, later identified as James Gregory Cunningham, answered the door, said he was sorry and then closed it. The individual was naked, said the report, and in “a smoke filled house with items on fire inside it,” such as towels.
    [......]
    He came back to the door. For his safety, the officers detained Cunningham and brought him some pants.

Once safely out of the house, Cunningham admitted that he had consumed two liters of vodka and smoked marijuana.

[......]
    The Niceville Fire Department determined that Cunningham was baking cookies on his George Foreman grill and “left them unattended.” Both the cookies and the grill subsequently caught fire. The man then put towels on the grill to put the fire out, unsuccessfully.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article218005600.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow. I've never thought of baking cookies on my George Foreman grill. But, then, I don't cook while drunk, high and naked.:wag:

14. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

:giggle:

Cousin Dupree and Uno2Much like this.
  15. Cousin Dupree

What do you do when you're drunk high and naked? :dunno:

16. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

:giggle: I'm never drunk or high, and rarely naked (only in my own home).

17. Cousin Dupree

:rolleyes:

18. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Wait! I know what you're thinking. :oops:
    I should've qualified that: only in the privacy of my own home -- when no one else is around, doors and curtains shut, and very briefly (e.g., to get a towel I forgot when I started my shower). I'd never answer the door like that.

:sigh:

Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  19. Cousin Dupree

:facepalm:

20. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod