1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Identified persons - side by side composites & located matches

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Kimster, Jun 17, 2015.

1. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

The second progression was much closer.

MULDER, spike, patsella and 1 other person like this.
  2. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

I think that these are all good.

MULDER, spike, patsella and 1 other person like this.
  3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

4. spike

spike Bronze Member

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34515463/body-of-memphis-man-missing-since-1983-identified
    13143345_G.jpg
    James Allen Reymer is going home.

The John Doe discovered in 1984 now has a name. James Allen Reymer, 16, went missing from Memphis in 1983 and his body was discovered on February 24, 1984, below the Glenville Dam in North Carolina. According to WRGC, investigators found no evidence of foul play and the death was ruled a suicide. Medical examiners ruled the cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the head.

A friend of Reymer's identified the NCMEC Facial Reconstruction after it was featured by a newspaper in Illinois in 2015.

GarAndMo49, MULDER, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  6. spike

spike Bronze Member

Great side by side!

GarAndMo49, MULDER and Akoya like this.
  7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I just finished watching an episode of "Who Killed Jane Doe?" where Brenda's case was featured. So sad!

GarAndMo49, patsella, MULDER and 2 others like this.
  8. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://kdvr.com/2017/05/03/body-found-in-clear-creek-county-identified-as-missing-aurora-woman/

MAY 3, 2017,

CLEAR CREEK COUNTY, Colo. — The body of a woman found in Clear Creek County early last month has been identified after numerous tips poured into the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the sheriff’s office.

The body of Queen Ashby, 20 of Aurora, was found by a driver on April 8 near Colorado Highway 103 southwest of Idaho Springs.

After law enforcement could not identify her through local, state and national databases, the CBI released a computer-generated image seeking the public’s help.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GarAndMo49, patsella, MULDER and 5 others like this.
  9. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...sing-from-hauula-hi-21-june-1977-age-31.6286/

In 2012, a 35 year old man named Steve Carter discovered that he was the biological son of Charlotte Moriarty. He had been adopted from a Hawaiian orphanage. His mother had reportedly been in a psychiatric hospital. It is unknown where she is now. Carter discovered a picture of a baby named Marx Panama Moriarty Barnes that had a birthday one day away from Carter's birthday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Kimster

Yuma Jane Doe from 1999 - Angel McAllister

195UFAZ6.jpg AmcAllister.jpg

GarAndMo49, patsella, MULDER and 3 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

For over 21 years, she would be known only as Jane Dallas Doe 1994. Last year, that all changed.

In December 1994, the skeletal remains of an unidentified female were found near a field in Dallas, Texas. After many years and little information to go on, a NCMEC forensic artist created a facial reconstruction of the Jane Doe to show what she may have looked like in life. Just one hour after the new image was shared on NCMEC’s Help ID Me Facebook page, Jane Dallas Doe 1994 was identified by her mother as Bertha Sieg. Bertha’s mother explained that she ran away from home after getting into an argument and her family had been searching for her ever since.

http://blog.missingkids.com/post/162133617070/in-november-2011-ncmec-added-two-positions-to-its

GarAndMo49, patsella, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  12. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

685UFOR.jpg
    upload_2017-6-27_12-56-45.jpeg

http://www.doenetwork.org/closed2017.php

Miriam Orta Gomez, a homicide victim, was located as a Jane Doe (685UFOR) on January 12, 2004, in Gervais, Oregon. She last called her family in Mexico in June 2003 to let them know of her child's birth. It is unknown what became of her child. Her killer remains unknown.

GarAndMo49, patsella, spike and 4 others like this.
  13. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

andreajane.jpg

[​IMG]

http://www.doenetwork.org/closed2017.php

Andrea Kuiper, 26, left Fairfax, Virginia in 1990 to travel to California in search of her biological family. She was killed while crossing the Pacific Coast Highway on April 1, 1990 and remained a Jane Doe (40UFCA) until May 4, 2017, when she was identified through fingerprints.

14. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Bookmarking the thread - and what a great thread!
    I have trouble with the images sometimes.
    There have been cases solved, and I have seen the picture in NAMUS of the actual person, and dismissed it :(
    It helps to see a collection of found and identified comparisons to get a grip on how to approach each case.
    The hardest ones for me to work with as a match, are the clay constructions.

GarAndMo49, patsella, spike and 4 others like this.
  15. Kimster

I can't wrap my mind's eyes around the clay composites, either!

GarAndMo49, spike and Akoya like this.
  16. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  17. Kimster

qkNPVjc.jpg 23357-8e784aff6a984b069033f89172a59890.jpg

Rest in peace, Patrice Corley

18. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

I never would have made the connection on this case. I'm glad she has been ID'd and her name back.

GarAndMo49, Scorpio, Akoya and 2 others like this.
  19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

This one really reinforced to me that we shouldn't necessarily give a lot of credence to the hairstyle. Many times, the hairstyle is completely the artists impression.
    If you look at the facial structure, especially the nose and right eye, they are extremely similar. But if you look at the hair...not at all.

20. Kimster

I've been told by a professional to look at the cheekbones first.