1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

AZ ISABEL CELIS: Missing from Tucson, AZ - 21 April 2012 - Age 6 *Found Deceased*BREAKING*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by ~Lyric~, Jul 14, 2015.

1. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

[​IMG]

ISABEL M. CELIS Age Progression
    Case Type:
    Non Family Abduction
    DOB: Aug 27, 2005
    Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Apr 20, 2012
    Missing City: TUCSON
    Missing State : AZ
    Missing Country: United States
    Race: Hispanic
    Age Now: 9
    Height: 3'8" (112 cm)
    Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
    Hair Color: Lt. Brown
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Case Number: NCMC1193092
    Circumstances: Isabel's photo is shown age-progressed to 9 years. She was last seen at home at approximately 11:30 p.m. on April 20, 2012. Isabel is missing one top and one bottom tooth. She was last seen wearing a blue tank top and navy blue basketball shorts.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...iewChildDetail&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1193092

Edited by Kimster to add media link: http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...on-arizona-since-2012-age-progressed-pic.579/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Akoya, spike, MadgeS and 4 others like this.
  2. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Isa's mother on new picture: 'I just hope this will bring my baby home'

"I'm thankful and grateful," Isabel's mother Becky Celis said. "I just hope this will help bring my baby home."

In the picture, Isa's dark-brown hair is shoulder-length. She has greenish-brown eyes and the same dimples seen in previously-released photos.

Isabel was reported missing by her father on the morning of April 21, 2012. By all indications, she was snatched from her bedroom.

More than 250 law enforcement officers from local, state and federal agencies including the FBI scoured a three-miles radius of the home, located near Park Place Mall, looking for any sign of the girl.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/29536967/isas-mother-i-just-hope-this-will-bring-my-baby-home

Akoya, spike, MadgeS and 3 others like this.
  3. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Rebecca and Sergio, to talk about the photo. They say they are grateful the search is still on, but it was tough to look at this new picture.

"I see certainly some features that are her's, but when I look at the whole picture, it's hard to see her in there," said her father Sergio Celis.

He says he recognized her eyes, her mouth, and her chin, but they do not know if that is really what she would look like today.

"It just doesn't feel like her, but again we're not getting to watch her grow up or anything else," said Rebecca Celis.

Both parents say they would still be able to recognize their daughter today, even after three years. They hope the age-progressed photo will help someone else find her as well.

"Somebody else can see it and see her in it, and see where she is at and bring her home," said Rebecca.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kgun9/n...Missing-and-Exploited-Children-314642471.html

Akoya, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  4. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Uno2Much, Akoya, spike and 3 others like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I hope it will bring her home too, Becky! :praying:

Akoya, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  6. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

I still think of Isabel!

Akoya, spike and MadgeS like this.
  7. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

These age progression pics are amazing!

spike, Akoya, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Celis parents frustrated, angry about missing girl investigation

Four years after she was abducted from her 12th Street home near Broadway and Craycroft, the parents of Isabel Celis are frustrated the investigation has not yielded any arrests, suspects or persons of interest since Isabel was reported missing April 21, 2012.

Sergio and his wife Becky have heard all the rumors about their possible involvement in Isabel's disappearance: sexual abuse allegations, Sergio's alleged drug debts and/or cartel retaliation.

So it's been an uphill battle for this family from the very beginning.

To this day, Tucson Police detectives continues to monitor Sergio very closely, he said, going as far as asking Sergio's employer about his behavior, even the behavior of one of his boys just a few months ago.

Since then, Tucson News Now has learned about an extended family member who abruptly left the state without explanation and hired an attorney for his own protection.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...trated-angry-about-missing-girl-investigation

Uno2Much, Scoobie, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  9. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I can hardly believe she is still missing

10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Newly released video shows Celis home on night of disappearance

It has been just over four years since Isabel Celis' parents reported her missing from her Tucson home.

Tucson News Now has obtained surveillance footage showing what was happening around the home on the night she disappeared.

In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel. Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.

What was caught on camera?

Vehicles, including private security, coming and going. People loitering nearby at all hours of the night. Then, just an hour before Isabel was reported missing, a truck is seen heading straight for a trash receptacle in the alley.

Like at 2:36 am when a private security vehicle lights up the alley next to the Celis home.
    We called that company wanting to know what they saw, but they promptly hung up.

Ten minutes later -- at 2:46 am -- we see two cars in the parking lot facing Broadway.

There's foot traffic everywhere and strange happenings all night.

"All kinds of activity over there -- and it's like three in the morning,” Solis said, scrolling through hours of surveillance tape.Several subjects show interest in trash bins close to the Celis house.

About an hour before the 911 call, we see a truck speeding around the corner and straight for a dumpster.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...eo-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance

11. spike

spike Bronze Member

Where has this video been!

Akoya, walkie-talkie, NOCLUE and 2 others like this.
  12. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

omgosh, the video captured scenes all sound menacing. :candle:

Akoya, walkie-talkie, NOCLUE and 2 others like this.
  13. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

This is bizarre!

the company that has/had the video didn't tell the LE anything about the video of that night?"I didn't tell him nothing."

when ... And to whom... Did the company release this video?

sounds very confusing... Intriguing... And possibilities for identification of people around that house ALL night...

All... JMO...:thinking:

Uno2Much, Akoya, spike and 2 others like this.
  14. PLT

PLT Member

I'm leaning towards Robert Rodriguez (Uncle. Police seized his cell phone and searched his truck) and Justin Mastromarino (Uncle/Cousin?. He stopped cooperating and lawyered up)

NOCLUE, Akoya, Paradise and 1 other person like this.
  15. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

Uno2Much, NOCLUE and spike like this.
  16. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

NOCLUE and spike like this.
  17. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

18. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

NOCLUE, Kimster and spike like this.
  19. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

20. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I'm not at my computer, but just heard there's supposed to be a presser on this case today. Keep your eyes peeled!

MULDER, NOCLUE, Akoya and 6 others like this.