1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

JACK ROBINSON: Stabbed several times at boat landing in Columbia, SC - 1996 - Let's find his killer!

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Kimster, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Jack unsolved cold case

Jack unsolved cold case man needs a name an needs to be caught

I want to thank you all very much for sharing my dads story I do appreciate it very much and I am going to share your page on my dads page and on my page an on his twitter page thank you again

2. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

:hug:

spike and Paradise like this.
  3. Jack unsolved cold case

I could not get to Columbia till the 3 of August the way the 5 media outlets did it they spread out the story to the last which was the state bpaper on Monday the 14 right beufor his date on the 17 of August. 1996.. I am very happy for all the media an most of all Major Smith was promotted to Chief Smith and he was there the whole day with me till he had to fgo to funeral of a fallen Police Officer and I am very pleased to his states and what he had to say please watch the Interviews. They turned out very good.
    all i want is to get the storys on your FB page it says I need to sign up I am sihned up so how can I post to the page my dads stories. I have been on her you all are learning it what do I have to doto get on your page. please if someone can message me and let me know thank you Tammy

Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  4. Jack unsolved cold case

I am sorry for the problem with the spelling and how they wrote up the story. This is the Medica. I have no control over what they doi. I may not approve of what they say I do no tlike question they ask ans instead of getting to the real truth they ask other stuff. This go aroun I am very happy how they did everything the Coordinator with the Richland County Sheriff Office was great, Did a fantastic Job,

Paradise, Kimster and Cousin Dupree like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Tammy, you're doing a great honor for your dad by getting the word out to find his killer. I'll share your story on Twitter this week. I'd sure love to see this case on Cold Justice!

6. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

That would be the perfect show for this.

7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Here's an updated poster from Jack's daughter!

msyezZCp.jpg large.jpg

Akoya, Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  8. Jack unsolved cold case

Tomorrow I am contacting the Vietnam Vets out of Columbia Sc to see if they can help in some way to help get my dads story out. They are going to see what they can do to help me. I am going to be printing this poster out and sending it to people I know in Columbia to put in the Window of their Business some how I have to get his story on the street of Columbia an on Store front windows to try and find out the name of the man in the composite. I appreciate always the support and help with getting my fathers story out 22 years unsolved cold case.

9. Jack unsolved cold case

I would to. I have tried to get it on several show and they sent me emails an I thought it was going somewhere and nothing. So I have to get on an not give up on my dad and hope that I can see the day Justice can be served. #justice4jacklrobinson

10. Jack unsolved cold case

Thank you very much I appreciate that.

Kimster, Cousin Dupree and Paradise like this.
  11. Jack unsolved cold case

Kimster is this all connected to my dads other pages and the pod cast an radio shows and interviews. This poster Was done by a Young Lady that has a Blog Page and she did the poster for me and helping me with some possibilities an helping to get the story out so tomorrow it is suppose to be up on the blog and I will post it to you. If that is ok one more place to get readers an his story out to.

12. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Just shared on Twitter

Akoya and Cousin Dupree like this.
  13. Jack unsolved cold case

chief smith.jpg me an chief smith and fraendy Fox News.jpg

Maulder: August 13, 2017 https://wach.com/news/local/daughter-seeks-justice-after-her-father-was-murdered-22-years-ago