1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

OH JADE HUMBLE: Missing from Cincinnati, OH - 5 December 2014 - Age 22

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Akoya, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
    noZme and Paradise like this.
  2. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27441/0/

NamUs MP # 27441
    Jade Humble
    [​IMG]
    Hamilton County, Ohio
    22 year old white female

Case Report - NamUs MP # 27441

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Jade
    Middle name Marie
    Last name Humble
    Nickname/Alias
    Date last seen December 05, 2014 09:00
    Date entered 01/19/2015
    Age last seen 22 to 22 years old
    Age now 24 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity Other
    Sex Female
    Height (inches) 67.0 to 68.0
    Weight (pounds) 115.0 to 120.0

Circumstances
    City Cincinnati
    State Ohio
    Zip code 45223
    County Hamilton
    Circumstances
    Jade was last seen at 4207 Georgia Ave Apt 8 Cincinnati, Ohio 45223, where she was staying with a friend.

Physical
    Hair color Blond/Strawberry
    Head hair
    Jade has long Blondish brown hair about waist length.

Left eye color Green
    Right eye color Green

cars and marks
    scar on her left hand on the top of her hand where she had surgery.
    Tattoos
    tattoo of a playboy bunny on her back....she has another tattoo on her left upper arm...not sure what it is its mostly blue black not sure what it is..she has a tattoo on her butt that was drawn in cursive of her name. either on her left or right ankle with a mans name and a date
    Piercings
    pierced ears but she doesn't wear earring anymore

Other distinctive
    physical characteristics
    missing several teeth, one being an eye tooth.
    Jade was in a Auto accident in Dec 2013 and had broke her neck.

Clothing and accessories are unknown

Dental
    Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Investigating Agency
    Title Detective
    First name Jason
    Last name Hodge
    Phone 513-352-6474
    Website
    Case number 149032677
    Date reported December 24, 2014
    Jurisdiction Local
    Agency Cincinnati Police Personal Crimes Squad
    Address 1 824 Broadway St 5th Fl
    Address 2
    City Cincinnati
    State Ohio
    Zip code 45202

3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

noZme likes this.
  4. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

5. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

6. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

Paradise likes this.
  7. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2015/05/missing-jade-humble-cincinnati-oh-12414/

MISSING: Jade Humble – Cincinnati, OH (12/4/14)
    Posted By Kevin Cotter On May 3, 2015

Jade Humble, age 22, was last seen on Thursday, December 4, 2014 in the Northside area of Cincinnati, OH. Jade had been staying with a friend in the 4200 block of Georgia Ave. Jade has a tattoo of a star design on her left upper arm; a playboy bunny on her back; “Jade” on her buttock; and a heart with a name I her ankle. If you have any information, please call the Cincinnati Police Dept. at (513) 352-6474 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500

Kimster likes this.
  8. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
    noZme likes this.
  9. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://crimefeed.com/2016/03/one-mo...nd-daughter-who-vanished-after-call-for-help/

[​IMG]

Paula Humble will do anything to find her missing daughter, Jade. As the parent of a missing 22-year-old, she’s had to figure out the whole process on her own. There’s no written manual. CrimeFeed spoke with Paula by phone this week and she gave us an inside look to her heartbreaking process.

Her voice cracking, Paula shared a small part of her life with CrimeFeed. Jade Humble grew up in Norwood, Ohio, and is Paula’s only child. “I raised her by myself — my dad helped me a lot. He was older but he helped me a lot,” Paula says. Paula married a man at one point, but they were only together for a couple of years before divorcing.

As for Jade, she excelled in school: “She was very bright, she was an A/B honor roll student her whole life.” Jade aspired to finish high school, become an artist and go to college. Unfortunately, Jade would never have that chance. “Anything she put her mind to, she would have done it,” Paula says.

It was Jade’s senior year of school when Paula began to notice her daughter hanging out with the wrong crowd. “I didn’t think it was nothing bad. I just figured it was something she tried [referring to drugs],” Paula remembers.

Jade was finishing school and working a cashier at UDF (United Dairy Farmer). Paula recalls, “I would go in and … we would have an ice cream.” But there was one day in particular when she went to the UDF and Paula wasn’t there — she hadn’t shown up for work that day. One of the employees said they had to fire Jade for not showing up. That moment was the beginning of the end, Paula recalls.

Soon after, Paula learned her daughter was struggling with heroin. Over those couple of years, Jade would stay with her mom on and off because she didn’t have anywhere else to go. At one point Jade did go to a sober living house, but she didn’t stay long.

“Jade was a great girl … The drugs, yeah, they whacked her out, but she had a really good heart,” Paula continues.

The last time Paula said she heard from her daughter was December 4, 2014. Jade called her mom from a friend’s number. Paula said during this time Jade was still on heroin, and it was … bad. At this time, Jade didn’t have a car or a phone, but she always found a way to call; she still loved her mom and grandfather.

During this last call, Jade told her mom everything was okay. A couple of weeks later, someone called Paula and asked if Paula had talked to Jade. She had vanished into thin air.

Paula immediately began to call around, questioning people to find out where her daughter was – but she kept hitting dead ends. She turned to the Cincinnati Police. “They knew Jade’s lifestyle and they knew Jade was doing drugs,” Paula says.

As the days turned to months, and months now to more than a year, Paula said she is afraid of what could have happened to Jade and is also afraid of never finding her only child.

When CrimeFeed reached out to the lead detective in the case, he wouldn’t comment because it’s an active investigation.

Paula has started a Facebook page to find her daughter. With more than 3,000 followers, she’s heard all kinds of scary and alarming stories. “First thing I heard [was she] … was buried in a shallow grave,” Paula said. The next message? “ She was buried behind some school.”

Even on the day we spoke, a man had contacted Paula earlier in the day and, according to Paula, said, “They burned her up. They told me they burned her up and her body would never be found.” Without hesitation, Paula sent the man’s information to police.

Paula believes something horrible happened to Jade, because her grandfather died in December, and there is no way Jade would have chosen to stay away from his memorial service. Paula said she posted the memorial information on Jade’s Facebook page hoping that she would see the message and come home, but … she didn’t.

To anyone who might know where Jade is, Paula begs, “Please make an anonymous call. I mean, come on — my heart is broken, I’m grieving here. … I just want to know what happened to my daughter. …You do not know what I am going through day and night. It’s torture. The not knowing is mental torture.”

If you know anything about Jade’s case, please contact the Cincinnati Police or contact Crime Stoppers anonymously. Paula ended our conversation by saying, “I don’t care what she did… but … if something bad happened, she didn’t deserve that.”

10. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.nampn.org/cases/humble_jade.html

North American Missing Persons Network
    Jade Marie Humble

[​IMG][​IMG]

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

• Missing Since: December 5, 2014 from Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio
    • Classification: Endangered Missing
    • Height: 5'7-5'8"
    • Weight: 115-120 lbs.
    • Hair Color: Blonde
    • Eye Color: Green
    • Race: White
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Surgical scar on top of left hand.
      Tattoo of a playboy bunny on her back, and other tattoos. Missing several teeth.
      Previous broken neck. Pierced ears. Long hair.
    • Medical Conditions: Drug addiction.
    • Case Number: 149032677

Details of Disappearance
    Jade was last seen at 4207 Georgia Avenue Apt 8 Cincinnati, Ohio, where she was staying with a friend. At this time, Jade didn’t have a car or a phone, but she always found a way to call her mother. During this last call, Jade told her mom everything was okay.

Her mother believes something horrible happened to Jade, because her grandfather died in December, and there is no way Jade would have chosen to stay away from his memorial service.

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Cincinnati Police Department
    513-352-6474

Source Information
    Namus
    Crimefeed

11. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

12. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://lostnmissing.org/missing/jadehumble/

Jade Humble – December 4, 2014 – Cincinnati, OH
    December 4, 2014 March 22, 2015

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Missing: Jade Humble

Date last seen: Dec. 04, 2014

Missing from: Cincinnati, OH

Age at time missing: 22 years old

Hair: Blonde to Strawberry blonde

Eyes: Green

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 110 lbs

Tattoo: Left upper arm

Clothing: Unknown

Circumstance: Jade is missing and was last seen in the 4200 block of Georgia Ave, in Cincinnati. This is out of her character and has family and friends very worried. She has been known to frequent the Northside of Cincinnati.

Police Agency:
    If you have any information on her disappearance please contact Det. Jason Hodge at the Cincinnati Police Department; 513-352-6474 or email jason.hodge@cincinnati-oh.gov, or contact your local police. Case #: 14-9032677 NamUs MP #: 27441

Paradise likes this.
  13. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Jade was last seen at 4207 Georgia Avenue Apt 8 Cincinnati, Ohio, where she was staying with a friend.

[​IMG]

4207 Georgia Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223

[​IMG]

upload_2017-4-23_22-13-2.jpeg

Paradise likes this.
  14. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...ssing-Persons/Cold-Case-Missing-Adults/Humble

Ohio Missing Persons
    Jade Marie Humble Lost, injured or missing

[​IMG]

• Missing from: Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Missing since: 12/24/2014
    • Missing age: 22
    • Current age: 24
    • Race/Ethnicity: White
    • Height: 5'7"
    • Weight: 110 lbs
    • Hair color: Blonde
    • Eye color: Green
    Details
    Jade was last seen at 4207 Georgia Ave, Apt 8, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45223, where she was staying with a friend.

Contact
    Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contactCincinnati Police Department at (513) 352-6474.

Additional pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Paradise likes this.
  15. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

upload_2017-4-23_22-21-0.jpeg

upload_2017-4-23_22-21-37.jpeg

Paradise likes this.
  16. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

upload_2017-4-23_22-23-54.jpeg

upload_2017-4-23_22-24-51.jpeg

Paradise likes this.
  17. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

Paradise likes this.
  18. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

http://crimefeed.com/2016/03/one-mo...nd-daughter-who-vanished-after-call-for-help/
    Heartbroken Mom Describes Ongoing Quest To Find Daughter Who Vanished In 2014

Paula Humble will do anything to find her missing daughter, Jade. As the parent of a missing 22-year-old, she’s had to figure out the whole process on her own. There’s no written manual. CrimeFeed spoke with Paula by phone this week and she gave us an inside look to her heartbreaking process.

Her voice cracking, Paula shared a small part of her life with CrimeFeed. Jade Humble grew up in Norwood, Ohio, and is Paula’s only child. “I raised her by myself — my dad helped me a lot. He was older but he helped me a lot,” Paula says. Paula married a man at one point, but they were only together for a couple of years before divorcing.

As for Jade, she excelled in school: “She was very bright, she was an A/B honor roll student her whole life.” Jade aspired to finish high school, become an artist and go to college. Unfortunately, Jade would never have that chance. “Anything she put her mind to, she would have done it,” Paula says.

Akoya likes this.