1. FLORIDA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri'ya Williams, 5, who were last seen in Jacksonville on Sunday, December 15.
    They disappeared while playing in front of their home, and may have been abducted by an unknown person.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    Click HERE for more information

CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CT JENNIFER DULOS: Missing from New Canaan, CT - 24 May 2019 - Age 50

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by Kimster, May 31, 2019.

1. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Veritas, kdg411 and Paradise like this.
  2. Summer_breeze

Missing Mom Case: Farber Continues Push For Troconis Testimony

https://patch.com/connecticut/newcanaan/missing-mom-case-farber-continues-push-troconis-testimony
    By Alfred Branch, Patch Staff
    Oct 18, 2019 12:46 pm ET

NEW CANAAN, CT — The attorney representing Gloria Farber in the civil case against her estranged son-in-law, Fotis Dulos, is continuing a push for Michelle Troconis to testify, stressing that Troconis "abused" her Fifth Amendment rights during a recent deposition.

Troconis repeatedly invoked her Fifth Amendment privileges during the September exchange, a Constitutional right that a person can use if they believe their testimony could be used to incriminate them.

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I wonder what the court of law considers a abuse of the fifth amendment? I agree that it can be abused, but I didn't realize it was a thing.

Veritas and kdg411 like this.
  4. Summer_breeze

CT mom Jennifer Dulos has now been missing for six months

https://pix11.com/2019/11/24/ct-mom-jennifer-dulos-has-now-been-missing-for-six-months/
    Posted 12:56 PM, November 24, 2019, by Mark Sundstrom and Combined News Services, Updated at 01:15PM, November 24, 2019

STAMFORD, Conn. — Marking exactly six months since Connecticut mother Jennifer Farber Dulos went missing, her family released a statement Sunday.

“That this milestone coincides with the Thanksgiving holiday challenges us to pause and give thanks, in spite of this tragedy,” the statement says.

“We give thanks that Jennifer’s children are healthy and well. We give thanks that they share their mother’s deep sense of empathy and curiosity about the world around them,” the family said. “And, as ever, we are deeply thankful to the New Canaan and Connecticut State police for their ongoing efforts to solve this case and bring those responsible to justice.”

5. Kimster

I think that there will be major movement on this case in the near future. Call it a hunch.

Tink56, Veritas, kdg411 and 2 others like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Estranged husband of missing mom Jennifer Dulos in legal battle with in-laws

There are new developments in the case of a missing mother from Connecticut.

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of mother of five Jennifer Dulos, testified again Wednesday, caught in a bitter legal battle with his in-laws.

He took questions from a lawyer representing his missing wife's mother in a separate civil lawsuit, with Gloria Farber alleging he owes her nearly $3 million in unpaid loans.

She says her family lent him the money for his business, but he says it was a gift.

"Mr. Farber was like a second father to me," he testified Tuesday. "It was not a loan."

The family's lawyer got his chance to grill Fotis Dulos under oath on Wednesday.

Dulos said he owes his mother-in-law nothing, and they had an agreement in which his in-laws would continue to gift him tens of thousands each year.

Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Gloria Farber and the estate, ridiculed that assertion.

"You expect Gloria, the mother of Jennifer, to give you gifts of $14,000 a year even after Jennifer is missing and you've been accused of criminal conduct in connection with her missing?", he said.

"I don't expect anything. I know what the agreement was," said Dulos.

Weinstein came out swinging against Fotis Dulos during a contentious day of cross-examination as Dulos and his mother-in-law battle it out over the money she says he owes her late husband's estate.

Weinstein wasted no time attempting to paint Dulos as a liar, bringing up testimony from his and Jennifer's divorce proceeding.

The lawyer also pounded away at the picture of the rosy relationship Dulos said he had with his now deceased father-in-law Hilliard Farber, a relationship so close he testified that Hilliard forgave any and all debts.

But Weinstein pointed out that family ties were fraught, asking, "Did you have a disagreement in which you threatened to remove the grandchildren and take them to Greece?".

"Yes", said Dulos..

Anything Dulos says on the stand can be used in any potential future criminal proceedings.

He was not asked questions about his wife's disappearance on Tuesday.

MORE: https://abc30.com/estranged-husband-of-missing-mom-in-legal-battle-with-in-laws/5733253/

7. GrandmaBear

GrandmaBear Bronze Member

connecticut.news12.com/story/41408267/fotis-dulos-spars-on-stand-with-attorney-of-missing-wifes-mother-in-dollar25m-civil-suit

Here is another article and video. He wishes his missing wife a Merry Christmas. :mad:

Veritas, kdg411 and Paradise like this.
  8. Tink56

Tink56 New Member

Sure hope you're correct Kimster. Mr. Dulos will look good in orange, IMO.

9. Kimster

:welcome: Nice to meet you!

Paradise, kdg411 and GrandmaBear like this.