1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL JENNIFER KESSE: Missing from Orlando, FL - 24 Jan 2006 - Age 24

Discussion in 'Missing 2000 to 2009' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Apr 4, 2016.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Jennifer Kesse is missing from Orlando, Florida since 2006.
    [​IMG]

Jennifer was last known to be at her home in Orlando, Florida on January 24, 2006. She took a phone call around 10:00 pm and hasn't been heard from since. It is believed that she got up for work around 8:00 am the next morning but never made it. Her car, purse, and cell phone were all missing from her apartment.

Three days later, her car was found abandoned at an apartment complex less than a mile from her home. Residents there stated the car had been there for several days. Dogs traced her scent from the car back to her apartment.

After reviewing surveillance tapes from the area where Jennifer's car was found, police said they were looking for a suspect. Investigators have very few clues about the individual but they strongly suspect the person to be involved.

[​IMG]
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...r-kesse-missing-cold-case-20160122-story.html

NamUs - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1342/0/

Charley Project - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kesse_jennifer.html

Live video of person of interest - http://jenniferkesse.com/

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...missing-since-2006-from-orlando-florida.1367/

2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

10 years later, family still hasn't given up hope of finding Jennifer Kesse

Everything was normal for Jennifer Kesse on the morning of Jan. 24, 2006 – until it wasn't.

She woke up, showered, laid out a few outfits on her bed, got dressed, and left her Mosaic at Millenia condo for work.

Then the 24-year-old vanished.

In the decade since, the only trace police managed to find was her car, found two days later in a complex about a mile away from where she lived.

Video surveillance showed a person parking the car, then leaving without looking back. In the decade since, police have not found any leads significant enough to find Kesse.

Her parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, joined Orlando police detectives at a press conference on Friday. They pleaded for anyone with information to come forward.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...r-kesse-missing-cold-case-20160122-story.html

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Investigation Discovery resurrects 'Disappeared' to profile unsolved Cold Cases

Fans of Investigation Discovery’s missing person series, Disappeared, demanded the true crime network bring back the series, and ID listened. Disappeared returns for a seventh season after a three-year hiatus, focusing on unsolved cases of loved ones who have gone missing, to try to stir up some fresh leads and new information to heat up these cold cases.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2933408/in...s-disappeared-to-profile-unsolved-cold-cases/

Missing persons featured this season: Jessica Heeringa, Tiffany Daniels, Bryce Laspisa, Tammy Kingery, Brian Histand, David Riemens, Rico Harris, Robert Hoagland, Brandy Hanna, Jennifer Kesse.
    Premiers April 11.

4. Red

Red Well-Known Member

I always thought about the way he was dressed, all white....investigators mentioned a possible painter. What about Publix bakery workers or Cheesecake Factory employees? Just a thought.

5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I can't believe it's been ten years! :thud:

Jennifer's case is one of the first I've followed.

6. Kimster

I knew a guy who wore white for a uniform laundry company. Also, many in the medical field.

7. spike

spike Bronze Member

On one of the documentaries about this case, there were tons of contractors working on the condos she lived in.
    They were not finished with the construction work and she had complained about being harassed by them when she had to walk to and from her car.
    The all white uniform is indicative of a painter.
    This is a haunting case.

8. Kimster

Sure is. I just like trying to think out of the box, especially in a cold case like this one.

9. spike

spike Bronze Member

I'm surprised there hasn't been an enhancement of the shoes...or maybe there has been for LE.
    The shoes, if highly defined, might show paint splash...or if a doctor...possibly a high end shoe.

10. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

white or latino male (likely white), age 18-30, brown to light brown hair, height estimated 5'8"-5'10", thin build, khaki pants, white shirt, black accent shoes. that's what i get when i see the suspect in the pic.

wondering if any of the construction workers fit this description and have priors for assault/sex offenses.

I worry though that this was a sheer crime of opportunity. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time around the wrong person.

11. DaisyChains

Makes you wonder about her habits before work in the morning. Did she get breakfast anywhere? Have to get coffee at a convenience store? What route did she always take to work? People's habits are what lead us to their killer many times.

Who was around the complex at the times she left or came home every day? Who worked at the places she frequented before work?

This person wanted HER. They didn't want her car or her belongings. I'm thinking stalker.

You worry if he even lived and/or worked in her apartment complex.

12. spike

spike Bronze Member

...and were there undocumented workers
    at this site?
    Nonetheless...somebody might eventually squeal if pressured...

13. DaisyChains

thats what I worry about as well Spike :( I have sympathy for many of the undocumented workers and the horrible lives they escaped from tyrannical countries, but it also REALLY complicates an investigation when potential POIs or Suspect pools are undocumented individuals. You always have that bad apple (in the good bunch that is just trying to live the American Dream)... the rapist or murderer that left his country to come to the US and cause just as much heartache here. He blends in well with the other undocumented workers and his criminal history doesn't track over here to the US unless investigators research his convictions in his home country with him as a specific pointed POI in mind. Probably knew what kind of car she drove from watching her at the apartment complex or her work and waited by the car to abduct her that morning.

I think many of us women have been subjected to the cat calls and inappropriateness of construction workers. I had to do the same thing as Jennifer once when every day I walked into work I was being harassed. Finally I complained to the building manager and they got in touch with the construction company and put a stop to it. but it was demeaning and humiliating every morning on a level i can't even begin to explain accurately.

it interests me that not one lead besides this video of a POI has been received. Reward money and all. Makes me think whoever did this might be a single guy without many friends or relations here in the US. No one to hold him accountable or notice his odd behavior. No wife and no kids to call him out... at least not here. He looks young to me.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  14. spike

spike Bronze Member

:hug: Hate it that you had to go through that. It is creepy and humiliating.
    I grew up in Miami and while it was a very southern, genteel place when I was young, the demographics changed at warp speed.
    Some of the foreign cultures see nothing wrong in obscene gestures and sounds but for us locals, who are mostly gone...it was a huge culture shock and in direct opposition to how we were raised.
    Clearly, I'm no prude, but I was stalked on my 5 mile runs in my hometown by a foreign guy on a motorcycle. He exposed himself and as I tried to run away, he was at every stop sign along the way.
    I scratched the cycle tag number on my arm with a sharp rock! Ouch! LE got him.
    I went to court and the attitude was, "Well you shouldn't run alone."(broad daylight in the little town I grew up in)
    "Men will be men."
    "That's just his culture."
    "What do you want from us?"
    I don't even know what they ever did with the jerk...probably nothing back then and who knows what he may have done later.
    So....I would put my money on him (the guy in the Orlando video) being one of the "cat-callers" on the construction crews...IMO...but why would LE not be sifting through those files and stats? We don't know.
    I pray they have been/are.
    Again...all IMO.

15. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/

May, 2016

Family Letter,

May 20th will be/was Jennifer Kesse’s 35th Birthday! Happy Birthday Jennifer we love you and miss you and we hope to end your Hellacious journey as soon as possible. This will mark the 11th year we will celebrate Jennifer’s Birthday without her. For this family as always we will raise a glass to Jennifer and reflect on the incredible young woman she became before her world crashed in on her and us, January 24, 2006.

We are now well into 10+ years since Jennifer was Taken from her Home and still we are in the total dark as to whom or where Jennifer was Taken. The Investigation is ongoing by the Orlando Police Department and we are thankful that to this day we and they do receive tips, yet none of those tips to date have ever panned out in any positive manner or direction. So to this day Jennifer Kesse remains Missing through the act of Abduction and to this day she desperately needs your help in being Found. There are no words to capture the true feelings this family and many friends have felt for so many years. Our hearts yearn for answers whether they are for the good or bad. Jennifer has the right to be found, every Missing person does. We her family will never give up the fight to find our loved one, no matter how long it takes.

As we have stated for 10+ years. Someone knows something that can end the search for Jennifer or at least start it in the right direction. We plead as always to make the call to Crimeline of Central Florida, Orlando Police , FBI, your clergy or your lawyer. Give Jennifer what she deserves, to come Home. No one has to know who you are and there is still reward money available from Crimeline , so be the difference, make the call, for no one but for Jennifer’s sake.

We would like to announce a couple of great things happening with regards to Jennifer’s case and her legacy. First, through an incredibly thoughtful and giving donation to Jennifer’s scholarship fund at The University of Central Florida, it has been Fully Funded and now will produce an award annually, given to a Graduate student of the Criminal Justice Department in PERPETUITY (forever)! Any and all future donations to her scholarship will help enrich the size of the award. We thank all of those who have donated over the years to the scholarship and we are most humbled by the sizeable donation made to reach the goal, by one of Jennifer’s relatives. Jennifer loved UCF as a student and a Graduate and we are grateful she will have a legacy there. Go Knights!

Secondly, we are most grateful that the media has never given up on Jennifer and the cable series “DISAPPEARED” will air a show on Jennifer’s Abduction and continued absence, June 6, 2016. The episode is the finale to the show’s season. “DISAPPEARED” is run on The ID Discovery Channel. Please check your local listings for exact time of broadcast in your area. We also ask that you spread this news through all social networks to gain the most viewing audiences. Remember, Jennifer was Taken over 10 years ago, there are a lot of people who have never heard about Jennifer’s Abduction. Awareness is Everything.
    In closing we thank you for visiting this site for the first time or for the 1000th time. Jennifer needs your help until the moment she is found. Please pass this website on as well as her Facebook page and Twitter feed. We will not stop until we find our Daughter/Sister/Loved one and friend.

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!! We Love You!!!

Mom, Dad, Logan, Katie and sooo many others

16. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/

-The Search For Jennifer Kesse –

It has been 7+ years since Jennifer’s Abduction, we understand that many visitors to this website are looking for more information about what happened to our daughter, Jennifer, from the beginning. We are very grateful to the local and national media for all the coverage that has been provided for Jennifer and to our search efforts - they have done a tremendous job. We cannot say enough about the support of residents in the Orlando/ Central Florida area and the volunteers who have come from all parts of our state and country, including tourists visiting the area who have donated their time to assist with our search efforts and continue to help us keep awareness for Jennifer high. Jennifer needs to come home and for no ones sake more than her own. The heinous crime of Abduction is something no one should ever experience.

As means of re-capping Jennifer’s abduction - Jennifer, was reported missing when she failed to show up for work at Central Florida Investments, on the morning of Tuesday January 24th, 2006 in Orlando Fl. after a long weekend in St. Croix with her boyfriend and other friends (they Flew both ways, there was no cruise as some people think). For those of us close to Jennifer, we knew something was wrong immediately. If she was going to be late for work or a meeting she would call. In fact Jennifer had good routines she and her boyfriend (who lives hours away in south Florida and Jennifer in Orlando) called each other everyday while driving to work in the morning and would speak with each other every night before going to bed, having a long distance relationship, seeing each other on weekends and Holidays. On Monday, the morning of 1/23/06, Jennifer left her boyfriends home in south Florida and drove directly to work in Ocoee Fl, not going home first but directly to her work as she usually did when she stayed the weekend in south Florida. On the night of Monday January 23rd, Jennifer left work at approx 6pm, walking out of the building, where she worked with her boss and wishing each other a good evening and will meet again in the morning. That evening, Jennifer talked to her Father, Mother, Brother and later with some friends and her boyfriend by phone as usual and that was the last anyone has seen or heard from Jennifer – Telephone call to her boyfriend at 9:57 pm 1/23/06 – Monday night.

Jennifer and her boyfriend did not talk the morning of Tuesday, January 24th. Her boyfriend called Jennifer at work and was told she had not arrived yet. When she did not show up for work, her employer immediately called us, her family, to see if we knew where Jennifer was, we tried to reach her at her condo and on her cell phone and computer but attempts were unsuccessful. Police were notified and the journey into Jennifer’s personal Hell began. Reaction was quick, within 2 hours of not being at work - her disappearance was known and being acted on by family and police. Upon reaching Jennifer’s condominium by mid afternoon, we found it normal. Everything was clan and in place. She had obviously slept in her bed, taken a shower (wet towel and shower) and had a couple outfits on the bed she was choosing to wear. Her tracks seem to cease from when she left her condo for work usually around 7:30-7:45am each work day. By 4 pm, family and friends of Jennifer had fliers made and being distributed within the immediate area of her condominium located at Mosaic at Millenia condominiums next to the Mall at Meillenia, Orlando, Fl. and awareness has not stopped since.

On Thursday 1/26/06 at high noon, police were notified that Jennifer's car was abandoned in a condominium complex 1.2 miles down the same road from where she lived in The Huntington on the Green Condominiums at the corner of Texas and Americana Ave in Orlando, Fl.. Her car was parked by a Suspect (on video) who pulled into a visitors parking space waited 32 seconds to exit her car and walked away, never looking back. Please see the video of the Suspect on this website. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for the identification and/or whereabouts of Jennifer. Tips may be called into Crimeline 1-800-423-8477 or to FBI directly @ 1-866-838-1153. There were valuables left in Jennifer’s car, so police do not feel it was for robbery or carjacking, but for Jennifer, herself. Bloodhounds tracked a scent from where her car was found back to her condo complex losing the scent on Jennifer’s condo property. Tips CONTINUE to come in for which we are thankful for.

Jennifer is a strong, fun loving, career minded, responsible young woman. If she was running late to work she would have called which is why we all became concerned immediately. At no time had Jennifer shown signs of discontent with her life, relationships or work environment, quite the opposite in fact.

Please keep Jennifer in your thoughts and visit this website for updates and pass it on often to all you know – Awareness will find Jennifer. Please think about everyone you know - if you believe someone you know or suspect someone you may know or might be involved, please call Crimeline or FBI immediately and share that information it may be nothing or it may be the missing piece of information that will help bring Jennifer home . Thank you for caring, keeping Jennifer in the forefront of your minds and please never give up on her, someone knows something.

Joyce & Drew & Logan Kesse

17. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

18. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Jennifer Kesse, who lived alone, was reported missing by her parents the next day when she failed to show up for her job

[​IMG]

19. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://lostnmissing.org/missing/jennifer-kesse-jan-24-2006-orlando-fl/

Jennifer Kesse – Jan. 24, 2006 – Orlando, FL

[​IMG]

Missing: Jennifer Joyce Kesse

Case: Unsolved Missing – Foul Play

Nickname: Jenn

Missing From: Orlando, Florida

Missing Date: January 24, 2006

Race: W Sex: F

Age at Time Missing: 24 years old

Height: 68.0 to 69.0 inches

Weight: 130 pounds

Hair Color: Sandy

Hair Styles: Has had many haircuts, short and long and lighter and darker Sandy Blonde hair.

Eye Color: Green. May also appear to be blue.

Eyewear: wears contacts, poor eyesight

Tattoos: Left hip, a fourleaf clover

Jewelry/Items: Possibly was wearing a diamond necklace with 3 stones representing past, present and future. 2 cell phones, purse and work attache missing.

Scars/Piercings/Unique Marks: double peirced ears; skin tags outside of left hand, birthmark on left middle finger second joint down,non-raised strawberry birthmark on rib area, surgical scars on left inside elbow, defined cleft chin

Police Agency: FBI, Sp. Agent Weyrauch at 407-875-9976, Orlando PD 407-246-3946, CrimeLine Tips: 800-423-8477 (anonymous tips)

Case Number: 06-32039 NamUs #1342
    Circumstance:
    Jennifer was Abducted from in or around her condominium at Mosaic at Millenia condos in Orlando sometime between 10 pm 1/23/06 and 8:00am 1/24/06. It is presumed she left for work the morning of 1/24/06 around 7:30 -8:00am and did not show up for work 1/24/06. Her vehicle, Chevy Malibu, 2004, Black 4 dr. was found 2 days later 1 mile down the same road she lived on in another condo complex Huntington on the Green at the corner of Texas and Americana Ave in Orlando. A suspect was caught on video tape dropping her car off and walking away, that person has never been identified. If you have information, please contact authorities.

Please visit www.findjenniferkesse.com for all details.

20. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1342/1/

NamUs MP # 1342
    Jennifer Kesse
    [​IMG]
    Orange County, Florida
    24 year old white female
    Case Report - NamUs MP # 1342

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Jennifer
    Middle name Joyce
    Last name Kesse
    Nickname/Alias Jenn
    Date last seen January 23, 2006 09:57
    Date entered 01/06/2009
    Age last seen 24 to years old
    Age now 35 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Female
    Height (inches) 68.0 to 69.0
    Weight (pounds) 120.0 to 130.0

Circumstances
    City Orlando
    State Florida
    Zip code
    County Orange
    Circumstances
    Circumstances:

Jennifer was Abducted from in or around her condominium at Mosaic at Millenia condos in Orlando sometime between 10 pm 1/23/06 and 8:00am 1/24/06. It is presumed she left for work the morning of 1/24/06 around 7:30 -8:00am and did not show up for work 1/24/06. Her vehicle, Chevy Malibu, 2004, Black 4 dr. was found 2 days later 1 mile down the same road she lived on in another condo complex Huntington on the Green at the corner of Texas and Americana Ave in Orlando. A suspect was caught on tape dropping her car off and walking away, that person cannot be found or identified either.

Vehicle:
    2004 4 door black Malibu found 2 days later 1 mile down same road in Huntington on the Green Condo complex at corner of Texas and Americana Ave. Suspect dropped off car on film and walked away. This person is still unidentified and missing.

Please visit www.findjenniferkesse.com for all details.

Physical
    Hair color Sandy
    Head hair
    Has had many haircuts, short and long and lighter and darker Sandy Blonde hair.
    Body hair

Facial hair

Left eye color Green
    Right eye color Green
    Eye description
    can also be Blue with colors she may be wearing.

Scars and marks
    skin tags outside of left hand, birthmark on left middle finger second joint down,non-raised strawberry birthmark on rib area, scars on left inside elbow, defined cleft chin
    Tattoos
    four leaf clover on left hip at panty line
    Piercings
    double peirced ears

Jewelry
    believed to be wearing a diamond necklace with 3 stones representing past, present and future.
    Eyewear
    wears contacts, poor eyesight
    Accessories
    2 cell phones, purse and work attache missing

Transportation Methods
    Vehicle make Chevrolet
    Vehicle model Malibu
    Year 2004
    Style Sedan
    Vehicle color Black
    Tag type
    Tag number
    Tag state Florida
    Expiration year
    Vehicle comments
    2004 4 door black malibu found 2 days later 1 mile down same road in Huntington on the Green Condo complex at corner of Texas and Americana Ave. Suspect dropped off car on film and walked away. That person too is still unidentified and missing.

Dental
    Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Investigating Agency
    Title FBI Special Agent
    First name John
    Last name Weyrauch
    Phone 407-875-9976
    Website
    Case number 06-32039
    Date reported January 24, 2006