1. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

JERRY "MIKE" WILLIAMS: Florida vs. Denise Williams for murder of husband in 2000 *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by noZme, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

There have been questions about the direct source of this photo and/or the photographer. A simple Google search will indicate locations of the photograph on the internet.

[​IMG]

The Photo Exif Metadata is available and it will indicate geolocation, camera, and source. Please check your browser.

2. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

A jury was seated Monday evening in the murder trial of Denise Williams, who is accused of plotting and covering up the murder of her high-school sweetheart 18 years ago.

After a full day of vetting, during which defense attorneys, prosecutors and Leon Circuit Judge James E. Hankinson culled through more than six dozen potential jurors, a 12-person jury of six women and six men was picked.

Two alternates, both women, were also selected.

Opening statements start at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning.

SEE MIKE WILLIAMS MURDER TRIAL in Courtroom

Streaming @tallahassee.com & Facebook @Tallahassee Democrat

Cousin Dupree likes this.
  3. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

BACKSTORY:
    https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...ee-fl-16-dec-2000-age-31-found-deceased.2862/

Jury seated in Denise Williams murder trial, openings start tomorrow

streaming coverage:
    tallahassee.com
    &
    Tallahassee Democrat on Facebook

5:40 p.m.
    A jury was seated Monday evening in the murder trial of Denise Williams, who is accused of plotting and covering up the murder of her high-school sweetheart 18 years ago.

After a full day of vetting, during which defense attorneys, prosecutors and Leon Circuit Judge James E. Hankinson culled through more than six dozen potential jurors, a 12-person jury of six women and six men was picked.

Two alternates, both women, were also selected.

Opening statements start at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Update 2:30 p.m.
    Despite concerns pretrial publicity may have tainted the local jury pool, one could be empaneled for the Denise Williams murder trial by the end of today said Leon Circuit Judge James Hankinson.

Denise Williams faces charges of first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and accessory after the fact. She was arrested after her second husband, Mike Williams’ friend, Brian Winchester, admitted he shot Williams at Lake Seminole and transported his body back to Leon County.

Williams’ body was found buried in the mud along Carr Lake last fall.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/n...ing-brought-williams-murder-trial/2262865002/

Brian Winchester confession
    blob:https://uw-media.tallahassee.com/063122f0-a237-4be9-829b-e7d2e097d473

spike and Paradise like this.
  4. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Denise Williams is accused in the murder of her husband, Michael Williams, who disappeared while duck hunting back in December 2000.

The judge agreed Wednesday to a defense request for a 12-person jury.

Court administrators confirm 480 potential jurors have already been summoned for the case. 100 of them are expected to report on Monday.

Jury selection could last two days or more and testimony could stretch into a second week. If testimony continues into the week of December 17, the trial would overlap with the 18th anniversary of Michael Williams' disappearance.

Williams vanished December 16, 2000. His friend - and Denise Williams' future husband - Brian Winchester has confessed to shooting Michael Williams while hunting on Lake Seminole. He led investigators to his body last year, after being granted immunity by the State Attorney.

Denise Williams has maintained her innocence, saying she had nothing to do with the murder. Her defense attorney has said Winchester acted alone and implicated her only after he was sent to prison for kidnapping her at gunpoint in 2016.

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/48...-Denise-Williams-murder-trial--501999881.html

Kimster, spike and Paradise like this.
  5. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

That poor little girl who's been kept away from her father's family was probably mentally poisoned about her father's family. Now she has to deal with the fact that her mother may have been involved in her father's death.

6. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

may have been ??????????

Brian Winchester testified today about all the shenanigans & how he & Denise planned the cold-blooded murder of Mike. This trial has begun with a bang. Tomorrow will be cross - another interesting day - wish I could be there watching juror's faces.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/n...isappearance-murder-trial-opening/2274431002/

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Denise-Williams-murder-trial-begins-502459131.html

spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  7. Cousin Dupree

I meant from her perspective. I'm pretty sure she believes her mother is innocent.

spike likes this.
  8. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Administrative Manager Staff Member

Defense attorney for Denise Williams seems to stammer a lot. Good. I want this woman to fry. Winchester is very believable.

9. SoSueMe

Okay, this second defense attorney is better but I believe he just opened the door on something. I’m trying to figure out what.

spike and Kimster like this.
  10. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I wish I could watch it! I think NoZme is, though.

Cousin Dupree and spike like this.
  11. Kimster

12. Kimster

13. Kimster

I didn't realize that she wasn't faithful to the lover that killed her husband, and the lover wasn't faithful to her either. These people are diabolical.

14. Kimster

I'm listening to the testimony of the killer and he makes it sound like he's just talking about a day at work. Or a day at a picnic, or a day shopping at the mall. I would be crying and crying and crying and shaking - I'd be so emotional! How can people be so cold? I'll never get over that. Ever.

15. Cousin Dupree

You'd never kill someone.

Kimster and spike like this.
  16. SoSueMe

He did cry quite a bit when he first told the story for the prosecution. Not so much when questioned by the defense.

Kimster, spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  17. SoSueMe

Yesterday the defense unintentionally opened the door to some photos showing a threesome between Denise, Brian and his wife Kathy. The judge removed the most “prejudicial” photos so only allowed photos of Kathy and Denise hugging and possibly kissing with Brian taking the photos. WTH was going on with these people? Good grief.

Kimster, spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  18. spike

spike Bronze Member

:glasses:...hmmmmm. :emu:

Cousin Dupree and Kimster like this.
  19. Kimster

That must have been cut off or something cuz he was testifying when I started the tape.

20. Kimster

And he just said it was after Mike was murdered!