1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

JERRY "MIKE" WILLIAMS: Florida vs. Denise Williams for murder of husband in 2000 *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by noZme, Dec 17, 2015.

1. ANITA PARSONS KING

ANITA PARSONS KING New Member

Even if Denise was the owner, he had to sign as the insured, and take a blood test and exam. Now, he did think the $1,000,000 term policy was replacing he $500,000 term policy, but Denice decided to pay the quarterly premium in November right before they killed Mik to get the extra $500,000 with Kansas City Life. He also had $250,000 with another company, which I don' think Brian sold him.

Kimster, Cousin Dupree and Paradise like this.
  2. ANITA PARSONS KING

3. ANITA PARSONS KING

Fast forward March 2019: the beneficiary, Denice Williams, committed the crime.

4. ANITA PARSONS KING

When Mike died, why would the house have already been paid off? They had only bought it in 1999. Who said $3million? I thought it was about $1,960,000 with interest.

5. ANITA PARSONS KING

Accountant

6. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

FCE85883-DCC4-43A0-9AE6-D67F70A381EE.gif

spike, Kimster, kdg411 and 1 other person like this.
  7. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Welcome aboard Anita, it's always nice to get a new voice on a topic.

My reference was to mortgage insurance that would have canceled the balance upon Mike's death.
    We love paying off mortgages around here, but that would have been really quick.

Akoya, spike, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Akoya, spike, Cousin Dupree and 4 others like this.
  9. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Call me cruel, heartless, etc.....but I think I’ll print this photo to put on my dart board in the game room....but that’s only because the gun range only allows us to use their targets :jedi:

SoSueMe, spike, Cousin Dupree and 2 others like this.
  10. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

1827BDFD-4477-493E-84CC-33C3C0578B68.jpeg

Akoya, SoSueMe, kdg411 and 3 others like this.
  11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Denise Williams insurance fraud case dropped, daughter gets all assets

Denise Williams, who is serving a life prison sentence for the murder of her husbandMike Williams, will not face additional insurance fraud charges or pay restitution to the state.

Prosecutors dropped the charges and agreed to not seek financial penalties as part of a settlement agreement blessed by Mike Williams' mother and brother, which shifted all of Denise Williams' assets to the couple's daughter, Anslee Williams.

"Mike would have wanted her to have this," said Cheryl Williams, Mike's mom and Anslee's grandmother. "Michael would have wanted her to be taken care of for the rest of her life."

Under the terms of the agreement, Anslee Williams, 20, is prohibited from using any of the money or assets she received to help pay her mothers' legal fees or other costs associated with the murder case or any ongoing appeals. If she violates terms of the agreement, the state could force her to turn over $150,000 in damages.

The assets given to Anslee Williams include four pieces of Tallahassee real estate valued at about $877,000, including her home on Centennial Oaks Circle, purchased by her parents when she was a baby. Assistant State Attorney Jon Fuchs had no comment on the total dollar figure, though Cheryl Williams said it was about $1.4 million.

Denise Williams collected $1.75 million from her husband's three life insurance policies after she had him declared dead six months after he supposedly vanished.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2019/07/16/mike-williams-daughter-awarded-all-assets/1742234001/

Tammy, spike, kdg411 and 3 others like this.