1. FLORIDA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri'ya Williams, 5, who were last seen in Jacksonville on Sunday, December 15.
    They disappeared while playing in front of their home, and may have been abducted by an unknown person.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    Click HERE for more information

CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

WI JILL & JORDAN ROUSSEAU: Missing from Outagamie Co, WI - 16 June 2019 - Age 55 & 21 *Found Safe*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jun 19, 2019.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Man believes missing wife and daughter were abducted

[​IMG]

Investigators say they are following up all possible leads in the disappearance of a mother and daughter from Outagamie County.

Jill Rousseau, 55, and her daughter, Jordan, 21, have not been seen since Sunday, June 16.

Kelly Rousseau--the husband of Jill and father of Jordan--held a news conference Wednesday. CLICK HERE to watch. He says that he believes his wife and daughter were abducted.

"My opinion--and I want to emphasize my opinion, this has nothing to do with the sheriff's department--is that they were abducted. Because nothing else makes sense," Kelly Rousseau says.

Kelly Rousseau says Jill and Jordan were last seen Sunday in Menasha. Jill practices alternative medicine at Oasis Wellness Center on 600 Century Oaks. Jordan has a sewing and alteration business in the same building. At about 3:45 p.m., surveillance cameras captured Jill pull their Ford Expedition into the business and back up. The tailgate hatch opens. Kelly says nothing happened until they drove away from the business 15 minutes later, about 4 p.m. Rousseau says it appears both women were in the vehicle at that time.

The vehicle was seen turning right and traveling north on Racine Street, which becomes Valley Rd. Kelly Rousseau says that's the last known sighting of Jill and Jordan.

Kelly says he had been traveling Sunday after attending a cousin's funeral in Minnesota. He says he called Jill from the road in Hudson and spoke to her at about 1 p.m. He couldn't remember if he called her cell phone or landline number. She told him she planned on working in the garden that day. Kelly said he wife talked of plans to pick up some papers at her office at Oasis Wellness Center in Menasha.

Kelly made another stop for dinner with friends in Wausau. He says he called Jill and there was no answer.

Kelly says he returned home at about 8:15 p.m. Sunday.

"Sunday when I got home--we live in the country and we have chickens--and when I got home I drove in the yard and there's chickens out in the yard. Which means to me that they were just going to run somewhere real quick and come back," Kelly says.

He recounted doing chores around the house. At 9:15 p.m., he became concerned.

"OK this is kind of odd. She [Jill] hasn't called me. She's not home yet. So then I called her and her cell phone rang in the house. And that all of a sudden, I went, that's kind of weird. She didn't take her cell phone," Kelly Rousseau says.

Rousseau says he found his daughter's phone on the couch. It was turned off.

Rousseau said he woke up early Monday morning and traveled to Menasha. In the basement of the family business, there are two futons. Kelly says they are there in case someone gets snowed in, or his daughter wants to take a nap. She runs her sewing studio out of the basement. Kelly says it appeared someone had slept in one of the futons.

He contacted the Sheriff's Office.

Rousseau says nothing in the family home had been disturbed.

He described his wife as "analytical" and his daughter as a "social butterfly who loves to dance." Kelly said the mom and daughter have been known to go on girl's trips for a weekend, but he said it would be unusual for them to leave without telling him.

"It was nothing where they were just going away and I don't know," Kelly says.

https://www.wbay.com/content/news/Mother-and-daughter-missing-from-Outagamie-County-511469572.html

Whatsnext, kdg411 and spike like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Outagamie County mother, daughter missing

A mother and daughter were reported missing in Outagamie County this week, officials said.

The Outagamie County Sheriff's Department said 55-year-old Jill Rousseau and 21-year-old Jordan Rousseau have not been seen and no one has heard from them since Sunday. The live in the Dale area.

Kelly Rousseau, Jill's husband and Jordan's father, is cooperating with investigators and is not believed to be involved with this disappearance, officials said.

Jill and Jordan Rousseau are believed to have been driving a 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch, with license plate number 650-PPM, that's maroon on top and tan on the bottom. The sheriff's office provided an image of a similar looking SUV Tuesday.

http://fox47.com/news/local/outagamie-county-mother-daughter-missing

[​IMG]

Whatsnext and spike like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Two missing Dale women found alive and safe in Wisconsin

The two Dale women who had been missing since Sunday afternoon were found alive and safe Wednesday evening.

Sgt. Nathan Borman of the Outagamie County Sheriff's Office said Jill Rousseau, 55, and her daughter, Jordan Rousseau, 21, were found in Wisconsin and were not abducted.

"Law enforcement is communicating with them, and they are no longer believed to be in danger," Borman said.

Details on their whereabouts and how they were found were not immediately available.

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/...outagamie-county-women-found-safe/1506575001/

Whatsnext and kdg411 like this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Police: Missing Dale women left home because they didn't feel safe, something didn't seem right

One of the two Dale women who mysteriously went missing for three days last month told investigators that they left home because they weren't feeling safe.

Jill Rousseau, 55, said she and her daughter, Jordan Rousseau, 21, were having issues with being sick and that something didn't seem right at the home, according to a 19-page incident report written by the Outagamie County Sheriff's Office.

The Post-Crescent obtained a copy of the report through a public records request.

Jill Rousseau told investigators that she was afraid and didn't know whom to trust but was not fearful of Kelly Rousseau — her husband and Jordan's father — at all.

An Outagamie County sergeant asked Jill if he could send detectives to Madison to meet with her, but she told him she just wanted to go home. She agreed to come to the sheriff's office for an interview before returning home but failed to show up.

Deputies went to her home the next morning to interview her and Jordan. The women declined to be interviewed separately.

Investigators told Jill and Jordan that they were concerned for them. The women were offered the services of the Outagamie County Crisis Intervention Unit, but Jill refused. The Crisis Intervention Unit provides around-the-clock emergency telephone counseling and referral services.

In an interview with The Post-Crescent on Wednesday, Kelly Rousseau declined to elaborate on the reasons why Jill and Jordan left.

"I'm pretty sure they don't want to say anything," he said.

"I just want to thank the community," he added. "The support was amazing and is still amazing."

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/...home-because-they-didnt-feel-safe/1683461001/

Whatsnext likes this.
  6. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

Quite weird, but at least they are safe and unharmed.