1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL JOLEEN CUMMINGS: Missing from Fernandina Beach, FL - 12 May 2018 - Age 34

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by Scorpio, May 22, 2018.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

2. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

This is so crazy, I just wish she would tell NCSO where Joleen is so her Mother can lay her to rest.

3. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Was Kessler planning to assume Joleen's identity, maybe? Sounds like she had this planned. Joleen was last seen leaving her job, but Kessler was later seen in Joleen's vehicle. Has LE located Kessler's vehicle? (I'm thinking they may have found Joleen's DNA in it). In her mugshot, Kessler has what appears to be defensive wounds.

If Kessler was looking for a new identity, I'd agree she had something much more to hide when she disappeared in 2004.

4. MicciStellaBoGi

MicciStellaBoGi SwissMiss still in the PNW

And a lot more places she was at...

That is so mind boggling... I wonder if we ever get to know all the details...

I am kind of certain Joleen wasn’t the only one..
    14 years ... I don’t even want to imagine...

5. Kimster

I think they look like defensive wounds too.

6. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Wish they had dates with those places. She was awful close to here for a while.

7. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

The day Kessler was found she was in her personal car the black Kia and the sheriff did say they found evidence in the car Joleen is no longer alive. He would not say what kind of evidence. I'm not sure which car either they found the evidence.
    Kessler car was park between 2 semi's at a rest stop in another county. I think she parked that way to hide.

spike, Tammy, DaisyChains and 4 others like this.
  8. Kimster

I think she did too. I think she was trying to figure out a way to escape and find another identity.

spike, MicciStellaBoGi, Tammy and 3 others like this.
  9. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Growing up for a while on Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach and having friends across the bridge in Yulee... there are gators EVERYWHERE. If her body was left in the intercoastal St Mary’s then the likelihood of her remains being recovered are slim as that is where the gators are - and in all the marshes around. What is left floats out into the Atlantic. It is so creepy as I always thought that place would be perfect place to rid of a body when considering optimal body drop locations in the past (when armchair profiling). I worry Joleen may never be found. Think Brittanee Drexel :( There was probably enough blood in the car for detectives to rule that Joleen could not have survived a bleedout so severe. I’m thinking the car was the crime scene.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  10. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Kessler seems seriously mentally ill. - and it seems her family were in serious denial about it. The paranoia everyone says she exhibited is what strikes me.

11. Kimster

When I read the profiles of the missing and I see that they disappeared under suspicious circumstances, I often think it's because they believe the person was murdered by somebody that they have as a suspect. I wish they'd have different categories for them being missing and what the suspicious means? Suspicious homicide? Suspicious running from the law? Something additional.

Tammy, spike, MicciStellaBoGi and 2 others like this.
  12. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

13. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

14. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

I wonder how they got the information of the alias she has used since she ain't talking.

15. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing

16. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

Transcript: Nassau County Sheriff update on Joleen Cummings

We have subsequently found out that Sybert’s real name is Kimberly Kessler, Date of Birth May 9, 1968 and she is from Butler, Pennsylvania. She had also been using a fake Social Security number.

She has since been charged by the FBI with a Federal Offense of Possession of a Counterfeit Passport.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...y-sheriff-update-on-joleen-cummings/754548593

MOO .. LE probably gathered this data due to names associated with the fake social security number she has been utilizing.

MicciStellaBoGi, spike, Tammy and 3 others like this.
  17. Kimster

18. Kimster

I'm thinking tips. But how could they have gotten so many tips and such a short amount of time? Maybe they found all of those aliases in her residence?

19. MicciStellaBoGi

MicciStellaBoGi SwissMiss still in the PNW

With all that I really hope (sadly) that other unexplained missing cases will be solved...

Just wow...

20. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

You mean her car or storage unit? She didn't have a residence.