1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI JUSTIN HOLT: Missing from Muskegon County, MI - 3 Jan 2018 - Age 35

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jan 10, 2018.

1. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Yeah from what I understand it has been sub zero temps like -13 so that is a bit cold for my blood and why I am living in a chilly Sunshine State known as Florida :) lol

Uno2Much, NOCLUE, noZme and 4 others like this.
  2. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

This is latest have you seen poster :(
    Odds of finding him alive are low now.

Attached Files:

Uno2Much, NOCLUE, noZme and 3 others like this.
  3. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

No, I know he was not there and was home night he disappeared. It is almost prophetic that he posted the comment with threat to his brother just hours before he disappeared. He posted the comment about feeling missing as a response to the threat only to become missing for real. You really can not make that stuff up if tried. It is really ominous like he almost knew by divine intervention?

Uno2Much, NOCLUE, noZme and 2 others like this.
  4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Either that or he really did feel more upset by the threat than he was letting on? Trying to pass it off and make it less scary?

:(

5. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

yeah it is beginning to look like he knew more and maybe was not wanting to scare brother and rest of family. It is not looking good with it being nearly 2 weeks. Evidence is pointing towards foul play more than missing in action. :(

Uno2Much, NOCLUE, noZme and 3 others like this.
  6. Kimster

:(

7. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

@gketwin We are happy you have joined us & hope we can help.

I am not able to click thru to all the links above, but found that Twin Lake is indeed a small community of less than 2000 residents.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...7dc3f06f9002e14!8m2!3d43.3627922!4d-86.164783

For a fellow who is usually in touch with family & friends to disappear- & without his car - is very concerning. I read that there has been no activity on his accounts & assume that means banking. What is his occupation & does he work alone? And from home? Are you able to say if the substance on the street was blood?

I think it's always good to keep a missing person's name out there. Posters of course, & any interviews or statements that family & friends can make to keep the story in the media. A candlelight vigil usually gets press coverage. Ask law enforcement to make regular updates.

Do you think or can you say if the man who threatened Justin is capable of violence? I hope cops know where he was when Justin went missing.

I guess it's unlikely, but I would love to hear that Justin & a buddy said heck with this weather, let's drive your car to Florida, soak up some sunshine & not tell anyone where we are.

Paradise, Uno2Much, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

^^^I wrote that much earlier in the day & didn't realize it had not posted (cable repairman was here, must have had internet off.)

The outlook is not good, but we have seen "impossible" cases have happy outcomes.

If you can say ~ Is anyone from Justin's family in touch with the ex or her family? Is there any comment from them about his being missing for 2 weeks? Have they been questioned by LE?

9. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

I agree the need to stay active in the news and public to get info out is important. Police are evaluating evidence and we should know something soon hopefully.
    The evidence from what I understand is substantial with numerous agencies involved so that obviously will require time. I would rather the police be thorough not rushing for public approval and find the answers needed to secure the conviction should one be determined. I know it is frustrating to wait and not know but it is a process.
    I do not know the boy friend personally so I can not speak on his propensity for violence.
    I do not believe such a comment would have been made by Justin had it not been true though and for that reason I lean heavily on that possibility.

10. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

I can not speak on some details but I know police are involved and all leads are being checked.

11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

fingers crossed this moves forward quickly ~ hang in there @gketwin.

Paradise, Uno2Much, spike and 2 others like this.
  12. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

It has been 2 weeks today no leads no nothing please share if anyone has any info please call the Muskegon county sheriff please...

No word on whereabouts yet and family is just broken! :(

Attached Files:

Paradise, noZme, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  13. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

This is such a puzzling case...

I do hope Justin is found soon and safe! :praying:

Paradise, noZme, gketwin and 3 others like this.
  14. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Paradise, Uno2Much, noZme and 4 others like this.
  15. Kimster

Paradise, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  16. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Lake was frozen but ice was found to be broken.
    Something or someone had to be reason it is broken! More searches are planned this week.

Paradise, NOCLUE, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  17. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

The cover up is always more difficult than the crime! Time exposes all eventually! [​IMG]
    "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad".
    Luke 8:17

Paradise, NOCLUE, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  18. Kimster

Amen!

Paradise, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.
  19. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Unfortunately, we have no new updates on the disappearance of Justin Holt. I believe that is likely enough time for everyone to make a reasonable conclusion of foul play in the events leading to his going missing is more than obvious. The cryptic message in the threat has new life and NOW MUST be taken seriously by even the strongest critics. The timing of the threat and subsequent disappearance of Justin is not coincidence or conspiracy theory. He didn't just decide to go for a walk and get lost. The evidence that foul play was cause is substantial in this fact alone.
    Police are investigating and evidence collection is being evaluated. The details of the investigation are being kept from public view and that would lead anyone who has watched more than one episode of CSI to know there must be more to the investigation. Unfortunately, justice isn't delivered within an hour like we see on television and it takes time.
    This is to be expected considering but I choose to rely on the slow moving wheels of justice knowing with each turn eventually will be leading to a prison sentence for those found responsible! [​IMG]

Paradise, noZme, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  20. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

Gketwin.... :grouphug: and :praying:...

Paradise, noZme, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.