1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI JUSTIN HOLT: Missing from Muskegon County, MI - 3 Jan 2018 - Age 35

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I pray the evidence will lead them to Justin, and to a swift arrest of the person(s) responsible for his disappearance!

Akoya, Paradise, gketwin and 5 others like this.
  2. Mark Trent

Mark Trent Member

Hi, I've known Justin for many years, and like all of you am hoping for a miracle and a safe return. Like Gketwin, as time goes on I become less optimistic that a miracle will happen. I'm not as confident that foul play was involved as some others are. Justin is a loving father, and loved by many, including myself. Has anyone theorized a motive as to why the ex's boyfriend would want to harm him? I know she waved his back child support in exchange for him agreeing to let her take the kids out of state. But Justin said a new round of support payments were supposed to start this year. Doesn't seem like someone who was going to start receiving large child support payments would want to harm the person paying.

I know Justin has said that his business has been struggling recently. I've been wondering if it's possible that he owes the wrong people money? Or, heaven forbid that the financial strain became too great to bear? I genuinely hope not.

Praying that answers come soon, and that by some miracle he just decided to go off the grid for a while and will return soon. I'm sure his kids miss talking to him.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Akoya, Imamazed, Paradise and 7 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Thank you for weighing in, Mark! And thank you for giving us another idea what was going on before Justin went missing. Do you know much about the wife's boyfriend? Maybe it's not the wife that would be the problem, but just the boyfriend alone? Normally I wouldn't speculate about BF at all, but the message that Justin left is concerning.

:welcome: I'm so sorry we had to meet under these kind of circumstances.

Akoya, Paradise, Steve Levett and 6 others like this.
  4. Mark Trent

Mark Trent Member

I don't know much about the BF, other than what is on social media. I know Justin wasn't happy that his Ex had moved on and there was another man in his kids' lives (I'm sure that would bother most of us). But after his ex's PPO against Justin expired at the end of December, I think he was a little more vocal with her about his distaste for the boyfriend. Not sure if that led to the exchange or what?

Akoya, Paradise, Steve Levett and 6 others like this.
  5. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Without going into details and violating a tentative gag order threat by police, I will just simply say the evidence collected at the scene is more than sufficient to prove foul play and that veiled threat was most likely a dying declaration. My knowledge, training, and experience in the criminal justice field to include a college degree in Criminal Justice makes me more than confident the new boy friend and ex-wife know far more about his disappearance. If they were not directly involved, they know who was responsible!
    As I said before, the cover up is always and I mean ALWAYS far more difficult than the crime itself! It is often the cover up after the crime that reveals more evidence than the crime scene itself and that says allot considering the circumstances! Just trust me when I say the answers are in the forensics! Only a matter of time.

6. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

I must admit I am seriously struggling with the decision not to pray the plagues of Egypt on those responsible until they confess! :mad:
    I believe in grace and mercy but I also know I can ask for forgiveness after! :cool: just saying

Akoya, Paradise, NOCLUE and 2 others like this.
  7. Kimster

I get it, believe me. :(

Akoya, Paradise, gketwin and 3 others like this.
  8. Mark Trent

Mark Trent Member

Thanks Greg! I appreciate your passion for keeping Justin's message in the public eye. It's important that those of us who care about Justin keep his story active until resolution. I also have training in CJ, and have additional information regarding the threat that Justin posted online. Unfortunately Justin's anger towards his ex really seemed to be taking a large toll on his emotions over the last year. Without providing significant details, law enforcement has collected correspondence between Justin and his ex that call into question the veracity of Justin's public post about a death threat. In fact, there is significant evidence from Justin himself to the contrary, and that his post was hastily made in order to "destroy her life". My fear is that by continuing to concentrate solely on the ex, we are ignoring the myriad of other possibilities. I'm hoping the forensics as well as the details about the correspondence between Justin and his ex are released soon so that we can either have closure, or move on to other possibilities.

9. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

I am certain the evidence collected at the scene is sufficient to provide a conclusive opinion on foul play and the threat being validated. The other evidence and such is not gonna be as nearly as damaging. I know of the character assassination attempts by the ex wife and the protection order. The threat was made literally a matter of hours before the disappearance. That is much more than the smoke and mirrors she is trying to share as evidence. The questions still remaining unanswered are:
    WHO IS MISSING?
    WHO HAS BLOOD IN DRIVE WAY?
    WHO HAS MORE TO GAIN?

10. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

UPDATE:
    Apparently been determined blood is human. It is now obvious foul play.
    DNA test is still waiting results but highly unlikely not to belong to Justin. :(
    Hopefully not only one person left blood at scene!

Akoya, Uno2Much, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  11. Kimster

Oh no...Is it not his blood type, do you know?

Akoya, noZme, gketwin and 4 others like this.
  12. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

It is definitely believed to be Justin's blood and that was a mistake adding the not to last update but the DNA test is not returned as of this moment yet to prove it. We are also hoping Justin was able to fight back and the blood of the attacker{s} may also be known. It is human blood so that eliminates anything but foul play at this point.

Akoya, noZme, spike and 4 others like this.
  13. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

How many Muskegon county detectives does it take to find the jelly in a doughnut? :rolleyes:
    Apparently you need the entire dept and they still can't figure out the doughnut is not jelly but glazed! :eek:
    smh
    Still waiting! :mad::(

Akoya, noZme, NOCLUE and 4 others like this.
  14. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Just glad you are keeping us updated :thankyou:

Akoya, noZme, gketwin and 4 others like this.
  15. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Ok, I am officially losing confidence in Muskegon Police!
    Barney Fife can run a better investigation!
    I am beyond frustrated! :mad::(
    I am seriously tempted to go to Michigan and solve the murder myself shaming them publicly in process! :cool:

Akoya, Imamazed, spike and 5 others like this.
  16. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

Akoya, gketwin, NOCLUE and 4 others like this.
  17. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

If you want to get away with murder, you do it in Muskegon Michigan because police their could not find their own @$$ with both hands and help from a friend! :( beyond frustrated! Apparently we are at a dead end with the emphasis on dead :mad:

Akoya, noZme, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  18. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

I am so sorry for your frustration gketwin! :grouphug:

Akoya, noZme, gketwin and 3 others like this.
  19. Kimster

:(

Akoya, gketwin and NOCLUE like this.
  20. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

The latest update is no news but police still searching and posted this for leads and info. :(

Muskegon County Sheriff's Office added 4 new photos.
    17 hrs ·
    DATE: 03-22-18

NATURE OF INCIDENT: Missing Person - Justin Holt (image attached)

INFORMATION:

The Muskegon County Sheriff's Office is still seeking the assistance of the public in locating missing person Justin Lee Holt (35 years of age).

Mr. Holt was last seen on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 in the area of Byrne St. and Holton Rd. but is believed to have been at his residence after that, in Cedar Creek Township, Muskegon County.

Justin Lee Holt is approximately 6'02" with blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears glasses, a goatee and his hair is cut very short. Family members believe Holt was last seen wearing a yellow T-shirt that said, "Got Perch?", and blue jeans.

Anyone with information on Mr. Holt's whereabouts is asked to contact the Sheriff's Office Detective Bureau.
    231-724-7126

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]