1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI JUSTIN HOLT: Missing from Muskegon County, MI - 3 Jan 2018 - Age 35

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Grace Crowder

Grace Crowder Member

Where did this update go?

Attached Files:

Akoya, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 1 other person like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I looked and it's gone. I think it was deleted by the poster, maybe because it was incorrect information? :dunno:

Akoya, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 1 other person like this.
  3. Grace Crowder

Grace Crowder Member

Not the stand up guy that his family is trying to portray him as! Rape, assault. Don't get me wrong, no-one should have bad things happen to them and I really hope he is found. Just looking at his ex-wifes public social media, he has really ran her and their children through the mud. Judges don't typically allow children to change domicile more than 100 miles from either parent. For her to be granted to move across the country I believe that she and her little ones were in danger. Bless her heart.
    Sorry, but I was a battered wife and I can't even imagine what she went through.

IMG_20180323_175834.jpg IMG_20180323_173233.jpg

Kimster, Mark Trent, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.
  4. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

So sorry you went through that:(

5. Mark Trent

Mark Trent Member

Hi Grace. I had posted some information from Justin's ex wife that I had thought was a public post, and realized that only her friends on FB could see it. Once I realized that, I didn't feel comfortable having that post out here, as it seems like a violation of her privacy. But your post below touches on some of what was in the content of my post. Justin has a long history of abuse against both his ex wife and children. Justin's family has made her and her boyfriend the subject of their suspicion and attacks. They've been cooperative with the police and have turned over all information they have to the authorities, including information about the famous "threat against Justin", which was something Justin posted simply as a way of getting attention in hopes of swaying court and family support in his direction as it relates to custody of the kids. There is text message evidence of Justin acknowledging that no threat was actually ever made, and that has been turned over to the authorities as well. Justin's ex wife is very happy in her new location, and the kids seem to be thriving. I continue to hold out hope that Justin has simply "gone away" (he has talked about vanishing into some remote location for years), and that he will re-emerge and get the help he needs.

6. Kimster

Justin shouldn't have been doing that to anybody. Sometimes I forget that our missing people aren't saints. However, we still need to find him and I hope we find him safe so he can get the help he needs.

7. Grace Crowder

Grace Crowder Member

Oh that makes sense. I think that was the right thing to do, since it wasn't a public post. I agree with him needing to get the help he needs.

Uno2Much, Kimster and NOCLUE like this.
  8. Grace Crowder

Grace Crowder Member

No way is it OK for a grown man to treat a woman and children like that. It is unfortunate that we have men on earth that feel that they have the right to destroy their precious brides and their innocent children. It seems like those men are constantly seeking ways to make themselves appear to be the victim when they are caught.

Uno2Much, NOCLUE and Kimster like this.
  9. Kimster

Did he have any court dates coming up? I wonder if he staged his disappearance?

Akoya, spike, Uno2Much and 1 other person like this.
  10. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

Interesting theory, Kimster! :good:

gketwin, Akoya, spike and 2 others like this.
  11. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

NO, NO, AND NO
    DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THE FAKE NEWS! HE DID NOT "STAGE HIS DISAPPEARANCE" :mad:

Akoya, Uno2Much and Kimster like this.
  12. Mark Trent

Mark Trent Member

Latest update from one of the Facebook pages that the family runs. It doesn't appear that Justin is on the lake near his home.

Attached Files:

gketwin, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  13. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

So hard to believe it’s been almost 6 months

gketwin, Akoya, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  14. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

No new updates and leads are apparently dried up. The New Orleans link has been disregarded as being a valid reason for his disappearance. If you knew Muskegon PD you would understand. Barney Fife can run a better investigation. :( smh

NOCLUE, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  15. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Hard to believe it has been 5 months since he was last seen.

16. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

6 months :(

Uno2Much, NOCLUE and Paradise like this.
  17. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

:(

gketwin, Uno2Much and Paradise like this.
  18. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

Muskegon police are impotent and have been neutered as an effective law enforcement agency. Jana Lee and her new boy friend that made the threat on Facebook literally hours before Justin's disappearance know more than they are saying.
    This is more then just a coincidence. I'm beyond confident of this and its just sad Muskegon police are incompetent letting evidence waste away. [​IMG] smh Just sad I had them rattled and shaken but I was muzzled under threat of a gag order and arrest. Since that time all leads are gone and investigation has stalled while Muskegon police are Dunkin Donuts [​IMG]

Akoya and Paradise like this.
  19. Mark Trent

Mark Trent Member

Thanks for the update Greg. It's frustrating that there hasn't been much movement on this case. I think this was discussed in an earlier post in this thread, but the police are in posession of all of the digital communication between Justin and the ex-wife from the night of his Facebook post claiming that the boyfriend threatened his life. The text messages show that the threat claim was not credible. Justin himself in a text exchange admitted to making up the threat in the post as a way of getting back at the ex and her boyfriend. I think that is likely the primary reason that authorities aren't looking into them more. Also, it seems there is no motive for the ex and her boyfriend to want Justin harmed. The courts had just ruled in favor of her and the kids receiving a significant increase in support from Justin that was to begin in January. Harm coming to Justin would not seem to be something that someone benefiting from his well-being would want. It seems that the lack of evidence and motive are likely why the investigation into the ex has cooled. Hopefully there is a break soon, and we all get some answers. There has to be something else that's being missed. I still feel like there needs to be more focus on his business dealings. Justin is in a significant amount of debt to a lot of people through his real estate dealings. It feels like there is a reasonable suspicion for motive there. Maybe that's being looked into more than has been revealed.

20. gketwin

gketwin Active Member

The threat should definitely be credible and something of concern
    https://m.facebook.com/messages/att...6584&fbid=1870579259647788&av=143758416286584

Uno2Much and Paradise like this.