1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CO JUSTIN MODER: Missing from Wheat Ridge, CO - 8 April 2015 - Age 32

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by fran, Apr 29, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Wheat Ridge man missing without medications

Justin Moder disappeared from the area of 47th Avenue and Dudley Street and is known to frequent the area of 44th Avenue and Field Street. He has also been known to frequent downtown Denver, according to police.

Moder suffers from several medical conditions, police said, and he does not have his medications.

[​IMG]

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/wheat-ridge-man-missing-without-medications

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/justin-moder-missing-from-wheat-ridge-co.82/

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    spike likes this.
  2. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

I worry about this young man. Bodily mutilation in the form of tattoos or piercings is many times indicative of a bipolar or depressed personality. in fact i had a therapist who told me every time he encounters a person who is artistic with tats/piercings that he knows they likely suffer a mood disorder. additionally bodily mutilation is akin to parasuicidal behavior.

spike likes this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

I have several tattoos and piercings. And if you consider playing an instrument artistic then I'm that too. I suffer from no mood disorders.
    He hardly looks "mutilated" to me...

I'm not saying that he doesn't have a mood disorder. He likely does. I'm just saying that you can't judge someone based on their tattoos and piercings and say they are suicidal.

Ariel, Paradise and MadgeS like this.
  4. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

good b/c i have tats and piercing too and am a musician and no mood disorder, but it is more common than not my psychiatric professional told me. Was not meaning to offend you and was not speaking about you. was just making a point based off of a convo with a doc. it is just something he noted through dealing with many peeps with mood disorders. i even had to correct him and let him know to not rely too much on his theory being true 100%. He let me know it was more based off of statistics and he doesn't pigeon hold, but who knows.

Paradise likes this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Paradise likes this.
  6. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member