1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. GrandmaBear

GrandmaBear Bronze Member

Do you mean he said something other than trash maybe?

2. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

kdg411 and GrandmaBear like this.
  3. GrandmaBear

4. GrandmaBear

No Sam today to Tweet or recap. He is in a wedding out of state.

Kimster and kdg411 like this.
  5. GrandmaBear

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...ation/73-6e957eee-fc5a-4614-9ef8-c37550c5155f

Channel 9 article and video. I don't have to point out what parts of KK's testimony don't fly I don't think...

Hopefully there is still enough truth though to put PF away.

This "fear" of him is not believable to most and it is not to me nor do I think will it be to the jurors. Hopefully what can be corroborated will be considered and hopefully there is enough to convict him.

Imo.

6. GrandmaBear

7. GrandmaBear

Ashley Franco‏Verified account@AshleyKKTV 5m5 minutes ago

He said he remembered seeing #KrystalLee the day after Thanksgiving. He said he didn’t see her again until he thought eitherDec 25 later at night or Dec 26 in the morning. @KKTV11News #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

[​IMG] Ashley Franco‏Verified account@AshleyKKTV 7m7 minutes ago

• We also just hear from #KrystalLee dad, Sydney Kenney. He lightly recounted Krystal’s upbringing. He also recalled Thanksgiving Fay of last year. He said he was at Krystals for the holiday. @KKTV11News

Oneofthem, Kimster and kdg411 like this.
  8. GrandmaBear

Okay. Even after this testimony I still have the same questions I always have had.

What day? And what time? Krystal had a "second Thanksgiving" to go to. Anyone but dad? Any pics of this year's dinner at "her" house? Again, dates? The two Thanksgivings were different days... It was in her testimony.

One of the juror's questions to her was one I would have had. How many times did you enter and leave and which way from the condo? Once in, once out, she had said. Then with all six garbage bags, one trip out, etc.

This shows me at least one juror is analyzing and looking hard. Actually, all of their questions have shown that, we just do not know how many the questions come from I don't think.

Imo.

9. GrandmaBear

1. Vicente Arenas‏Verified account@vicentearenastv 7m7 minutes ago
      Frazee Trial Update: Video shown of Bloodhound detecting human decomposition scent at Patrick Frazee’s barn. Dog sat on discolored hay stack 15 feet tall. Frazee on trial for murder of fiancee #kelseyberreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn – at Teller County Courthouse

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG] Vicente Arenas‏Verified account@vicentearenastv 10m10 minutes ago
      FRAZEE TRIAL UPDATE: On the stand so far today: Nash Ranch Owner, Father of Krystal Lee, Two K-9 Handlers and Idaho Hospital Security Officer. Patrick Frazee on trial for murder of fiance #krystalBerreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn – at Teller County Courthouse

10. GrandmaBear

So either Ashley has December 25 and 26th wrong, the teenaged worker had it wrong or it is true that is the next time he saw KK. If it is true, then KK visited Ma when PF was in jail and was there on Christmas... How just one mistake can change the entire picture if it is a mistake. There was also an article about KK driving back to Colorado, not Idaho I think in the Channel 9 article. If people could view or hear testimony, one could verify but we can't.

Kimster likes this.
  11. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Dates are pretty easy to mix up, especially when quite a bit of time has passed. The dogs hitting on the exact spots she described, notsomuch.

kdg411, GrandmaBear and Kimster like this.
  12. GrandmaBear

True. Just pointing out how it does matter in the timeline though which is a big part of it and the times and dates she was at the ranch is something that has come up. One article pointed out back when that is what the mother of PF could testify to about KK. So it stood out to me.

I think it is a typo, he*k, I do it myself all of the time, or it could have been the nervous teen on the stand, but wanted to point out not to be sure it is correct or take it as gospel. And we don't have recorded testimony to double check it.

Yes, the cadaver dog is big and it sounds as if a video was shown of it reacting/hitting on the spot. That is info that is going to count I would guess quite a bit.

Kimster likes this.
  13. Oneofthem

Oneofthem Well-Known Member

Ok I’m lost about the dates and why this is important. Are you saying KK visited Ma Frazee at Christmas after PF arrested?! Doesn’t make sense.

GrandmaBear likes this.
  14. Oneofthem

I’m sorry. I will have to watch more videos and come back. I ended with Sam just now and his video from last night and then come here and I am wayyy behind. Lol.

I will be back.

GrandmaBear likes this.
  15. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I can't get over being pissed off that Frazee asked KK to kill Kelsey so many times and that cold-hearted you-know-what didn't do a dang thing.

Rant over. For now.

16. Kimster

This is concerning, too! :gaah:

December 6, 2018
    Blood found in Kelsey's home
    Clint Berreth finds blood on the underside of a toilet bowl while staying at his sister's home after it was searched by investigators.

GrandmaBear likes this.
  17. Kimster

Just putting this here for reference:

February 8, 2019
    Kenney enters plea
    As part of her agreement with prosecutors, Krystal Kenney enters a guilty plea on a felony tampering charge. She will not be sentenced until the end of Frazee's trial.“I learned that Patrick Frazee had committed a homicide on approximately Nov. 22 in Teller County. I knew that law enforcement would be investigating that crime. I moved the victim’s cell phone with the intent to impair the phone’s availability in the investigation. I had no right or authority to move the victim’s cell phone that occurred between Nov. 24 and Nov. 25, 2018 in Teller County.”

18. GrandmaBear

I think it unlikely but I wanted to point out that the Tweets may have the dates wrong and they mean November. In case anyone reads it and takes it that way. I think it is more likely error either in testimony or reporting. And I can see how it can happen being they are trying to catch every sentence in the courtroom without being able to record, etc. However, in the slight off chance it is true, it would be odd. I personally could not mix up December 25th, Christmas Day, with Thanksgiving but that is just me.

I don't even have an opinion lol other than I lean towards it being in error.

kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  19. GrandmaBear

I can continue the rant for you if you want me to...?

AGREE ENTIRELY. This is the worst part of her testimony is anyone believing that and when being looked at by LE and the first and second time did not get them off her case, she all of a sudden develops a conscience.

I do believe some of the testimony is true but not her fear, her wanting to do the right thing, etc. Never will I don't think.

Kimster likes this.
  20. Oneofthem

This plea is a lie right there. She did much more than move a cell phone. How she can walk away is beyond me. This will assure PF gets an appeal. His attorney has already insinuated kk perjured herself in court yesterday.

Kimster and GrandmaBear like this.