1. FLORIDA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri'ya Williams, 5, who were last seen in Jacksonville on Sunday, December 15.
    They disappeared while playing in front of their home, and may have been abducted by an unknown person.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    Click HERE for more information

CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

A-MEN

GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

So, just to give him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps his mom is ill? So many unanswered questions!!!

3. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

Security video shows missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth and baby at store the day she vanished

[...]

Frazee's attorney, Jeremy Loew, released a statement to ABC News on Wednesday, saying Frazee had been cooperating with law enforcement. He has voluntarily released his phone to be searched and has provided a DNA sample.

"Mr. Frazee hopes and prays for Ms. Berreth’s return," Loew said. "Mr. Frazee will continue to cooperate with law enforcement and continue to parent the child he shares with Ms. Berreth. He will not speak to the media about this case, as he does not want to impede law enforcement's investigation."

Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young told reporters earlier this week that Frazee has been cooperating with investigators in the missing person case and that he is not a suspect.

[...]

Frazee did not attend the news conference because he was not informed of it until an hour before it occurred, Loew said.

"Had he been given more advance notice, he would have participated," Loew said.

RSBM

4. Kimster

He has an attorney? Well, to be honest, after watching all these cases I might get one too, if I was in his shoes.

5. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

How convenient.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed likes this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Kelsey Berreth Case: Mom Cheryl Speaks on Daughter and Fiance's Relationship

The mother of Kelsey Berreth, the Colorado pilot last seen shopping with her baby girl on Thanksgiving, said her daughter and daughter's fiancé's relationship is a "loving" one.

Cheryl said she spoke with her daughter twice on Thanksgiving, including once when Kelsey needed the details of a recipe.

"Her voice was fine," her mother said. "It was a normal day for her."

The couple does not live together, but shares a 1-year-old daughter and have a strong bond, Cheryl said.

"The relationship has been good," said Cheryl. "They're loving."

The same day texts were sent from Kelsey's cellphone to her employers and to her fiancé, her phone pinged on a tower near Gooding, Idaho, about 600 miles from her home in Woodland Park, officials said.

Cheryl lives in Idaho, but has been staying in Colorado during the search for her daughter.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/inside-e...ughter-and-fiance039s-relationship/1657836936

[​IMG] [​IMG]

kdg411 and Dobrev like this.
  7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Does he need more than an hour to get his hair fixed up and get dressed or what? Come on.

I know Kelsey's mom says the couple was "happy" and had a "good relationship". But I'm guessing there were a lot of things Kelsey kept from her mom.

I really want to know what the text to the fiance said. Because with "shared custody" or whatever it was they were doing, I'd be trying to contact her asking questions. Where are you? When will you be back? Are you still planning on picking up baby? Baby did x today, thought you'd want a picture... And I'm sure after more than a week a mom would want to check in on her daughter. But no missing persons report from the fiance and father in a "loving" relationship after 10 days? And can't be bothered to go to the press conference to find out what's going on because he only knew an hour ahead of time?

8. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

yeah, i would need more info as to how often he does have the baby on his own. Was this a normal situation? If not, he certainly has some serious explaining of why he was not in contact with her and why she did not even check in on the baby for so long. Did he try to contact her at all?

9. Kimster

So the Idaho connection is Kelsey's mom lives there? Interesting.

10. Chelly

Chelly New Member

Kelsey's disappearance reminds me of Danniella Vian's disappearance in July. Way different parts of the country and way different backgrounds though.

GarAndMo49, Kimster, Dobrev and 2 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Yeah. At first I thought she maybe ran away to her mom. But her car was at home... And her mom is now in Colorado.
    Ughhh I don’t know. This case is seriously boggling my mind.

Kimster and Dobrev like this.
  12. wenn9366

wenn9366 Active Member

I'd really like to know more about both sides of this family. Her mom's FB gives off kind of an odd vibe to me, especially the Bible passage concerning death which she talks about about on Nov 30, (one week after Kelsey's dissappearance, but 2 days before her mom reported her missing), where she answers a commenter by saying that she is "glad they're no longer suffering". Perhaps this is completely coincidental and she is merely thinking of other loved ones she has lost in the past. Or a mother's intuition? Patrick, the fiance', seems to be completely non-existant on social media.

Such a strange set of coincidences! Also, I expected her mother to have a negative view of the relationship between Patrick and Kelsey, not say it's "loving".

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  13. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

My partner and I are in a loving relationship too, and he would have certainly reported me as missing long before the point in time when Kelsey was reported missing. Idk.

14. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

THIS!

And remember the Laura Wallen case? Laura's mother forced herself to say she was supportive of Laura's boyfriend and she even held his hand during an interview, all the while knowing that he was LE's number 1 suspect. People say and do things to make things look a certain way.

15. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

16. Kimster

A press release that they are investigating? Okay....

17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Officials executing search warrant at home of missing mother’s fiance

Law enforcement officers are executing a search warrant at the home of Patrick Frazee, the fiance of missing Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth.

The news came out Friday morning, as confirmed by the Woodland Park Police Department.

“At this point, he is the father of Kelsey’s daughter and we’re going to leave it at that. This is a missing persons case,” Chief De Young said.

Police have scheduled a press conference for 2:30 p.m. Friday.

https://kdvr.com/2018/12/14/officials-executing-search-warrant-at-home-of-missing-mothers-fiancee/

18. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Missing Mom: Investigators Searching Home Of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee

Investigators are searching the home of Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé Patrick Frazee, the Teller County Sheriff’s Office confirmed. Investigators were seen removing items from Frazee’s home and a barn on the property. Berreth, 29, was last seen was on Thanksgiving Day. She was reported missing Dec. 2.

Frazee is the father of Berreth’s child. Frazee was the last known person to see Berreth, according to Woodland Park Police Chief Miles DeYoung. Frazee’s attorney has said he has been cooperating with the investigation. His home is in Florissant, about 15 miles west of Woodland Park. The Teller County Sheriff’s office says the search could last three days.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/12...frazee-missing-mom-investigators-search-home/

Dobrev, GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  19. Kimster

Is anyone here surprised at this news?

20. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

Nope!