1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. GrandmaBear

GrandmaBear Bronze Member

https://twitter.com/SamKraemerTV

Sam says per link above judge still optimistic closing argument tomorrow and if not, Monday. Hmm.

Says state has 2-3 witnesses left for tomorrow morning.

Discussion with no media or jury present is going on on whether testimony from an upcoming witness will be permitted in a "closed" hearing.

I am not even sure what that means? Someone wants to testify but not in the "open" courtroom?

2. GrandmaBear

https://twitter.com/jennifermeckles

Now she mentions nothing about the argument behind closed doors at the end of the day that the others do.
    She talks about the FBI analyst with the cell phone records and this intelligence analyst who works for the Colorado Springs PD and who took all phone and surveillance and witness info to make a timeline.
    FBI analyst tracked three phones, sometimes tedious testimony but necessary (me paraphrasing).
    Can find all at link above.

3. GrandmaBear

https://twitter.com/danielaleontv
    Just says the same that it is still *hoped* closing arguments may end tomorrow, mentions no argument in closed court going on. Prosecution has a few more witnesses. That's it.

4. GrandmaBear

Reporters are unusually quiet considering it is the end of a full day of court and a close to the end day.

5. GrandmaBear

https://twitter.com/SamKraemerTV

Sam is predicting we may see Mark Pearson testify tomorrow, for the State. He is the man who KK allegedly gave Kelsey's gun to (where all other things were supposedly destroyed). Go look at Sam's Tweet, it also says something about a cover story but he worded it oddly. Quietest night I have seen after court since testimony began...

Kimster and kdg411 like this.
  6. GrandmaBear

Short clip from
    https://twitter.com/vicentearenastv

It can be seen at the link. It addresses some messages to Frazee or between them that KB was frustrated that she moved to Colorado hoping for a better life and it was not happening...

[My comment is I believe every word of this--he promised her things and never came through and was cheating throughout, controlling and more]

7. GrandmaBear

She has a short clip on Twitter showing the caravan of vehicles just leaving the courthouse with Frazee. It says no word on whether he will testify. Maybe the reporters have hung around until the closed hearing was let out if that is what the case was?

kdg411 likes this.
  8. GrandmaBear

kdg411 likes this.
  9. GrandmaBear

Patiently waiting for Tweets at break on what could be the last day of trial before deliberations. Okay, I lied. Impatiently is more like it...

kdg411 likes this.
  10. GrandmaBear

Her Tweet says gruesome testimony that the spots of blood or spatter could be consistent with a baseball bat. She emphasized the word "COULD".

11. GrandmaBear

kdg411 likes this.
  12. GrandmaBear

Sam Kraemer‏@SamKraemerTV 50s50 seconds ago

Kenney points out an arc on the east wall, where the TV is. She says it’s thicker toward the bottom. Priest says that’s consistent with a blood source low on the ground. He says blood spots high on the wall show it likely flew off the bat. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

• [​IMG] Sam Kraemer‏@SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago

He says the tiny spots of blood (less than 2-3 mm in size) are actually indicative and consistent with a large force striking a blood source. We saw body cam video of Kenney leading police through Berreth’s home and pointing out where she saw blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

13. GrandmaBear

14. GrandmaBear

Sam Kraemer‏@SamKraemerTV 35s35 seconds ago
    Priest testified the blood stains on the floorboards are most significant, because they show a large pool of blood was able to sleep through the connection points. He says it could take up to an hour for blood to dry, depending on temp, humidity and volume. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

kdg411 likes this.
  15. GrandmaBear

Kimster likes this.
  16. GrandmaBear

17. GrandmaBear

More updates saying similar things. 15 times likely hit by bat. Harder the hit, the smaller the droplet of blood. Kelsey's father in tears and the ADA.

I hate this evil defendant.

18. GrandmaBear

Tweets seem to have ended. No word on whether still on track to close today. Lunch break would be next if it goes typically.

Still not sure I understand the defense calling few witnesses, if any. I get they can argue they did not prove their case or perhaps prove who did it, but I would still think they would put on a few experts and such. I guess we shall see.

Kelsey's father was asked at one point if he needed a break. I cannot imagine the family hearing all of this.

Lunch break should bring more and it usually occurs at somewhere between 12:00 and 12:30 Colorado time unless there is a need for sequestration or something sooner from what we have been seeing imo.

It would be 10:50 there right now.

19. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Thanks GrandmaBear for your posts, keeping us informed!

Kimster, kdg411 and GrandmaBear like this.
  20. GrandmaBear

No problem since I am like obsessed anyhow :) Obviously right? Been a hard one since they restricted all courtroom recording, reporting, etc.

Not sure who all follows the case but figure I may as well share it since I am reading it, etc.