1. FLORIDA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri'ya Williams, 5, who were last seen in Jacksonville on Sunday, December 15.
    They disappeared while playing in front of their home, and may have been abducted by an unknown person.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    Click HERE for more information

CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. GrandmaBear

GrandmaBear Bronze Member

I agree. There is not enough time for what he did.

No more county jailhouse for him as soon as arrangements are made! It will be the Big House...

kdg411 likes this.
  2. GrandmaBear

3. GrandmaBear

Jakob Rodgers‏@JakobRodgers 21m21 minutes ago

Again, on Krystal Lee: "She chose to clean up the mess, destroy evidence and help destroy our daughter's body. We have yet to see any remorse for anything other than being caught," says #KelseyBerreth's mother. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee

4. GrandmaBear

[​IMG] Jakob Rodgers‏@JakobRodgers 57m57 minutes ago

"We worried about the baby's safety, knowing from the evidence that Patrick had killed already, wondering if he'd kill the baby, rather than release her," said Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth's mother. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee

• Here's a few more comments from Cheryl Berreth, mother of #KelseyBerreth, from the sentencing of #PatrickFrazee. Her statement was read in court by her brother moments ago.

Kimster, Skitt and kdg411 like this.
  5. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

@SamKraemerTV
    Scott Morin, Berreth’s uncle, read impact statements from several coworkers and Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mom. Cheryl says they will move to adopt Kelsey’s daughter. Asked the judge if he could speed that up but he couldn’t
    5:02 PM · Nov 18, 2019

@SamKraemerTV
    They also requested a no-contact order from the Frazee family, as they “showed their support to a killer.” Cheryl said they’ll aim to establish an aviation scholarship in Kelsey’s name, and they asked the judge to require Frazee pay into it
    5:03 PM · Nov 18, 2019

6. GrandmaBear

I am so glad that Kelsey's family and friends have finally gotten to say things they have likely held in for a year. I hope today brings them some small amount of comfort.

Kimster, Skitt, spike and 1 other person like this.
  7. GrandmaBear

Sam is doing a live on FB I believe at 8:30 Mountain Time, 9 minutes. DWAP has had a few today and will likely still have another, FB live also is my guess. Just F/Y/I. I will be watching in the morning most likely :)

kdg411 and Skitt like this.
  8. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

So thankful! He cash never rent enough years to satisfy me, but this will do.

I hope this poor family can find some solace and comfort in having the baby now. Raised with love and remembering the good of mama.

Such a horrendous case, GrandmaBear. I commend your dedication and appreciate all your posts. :hug:

Kimster, kdg411 and GrandmaBear like this.
  9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Great news. Glad the jury seemed to have no trouble convicting him.

At least his attorney agrees that he's not too bright...

Kimster, kdg411, Skitt and 1 other person like this.
  10. GrandmaBear

I noticed that lol, not a good thing when your own attorney says that. I wonder if they just threw up their hands when they heard about the snitch and what PF had done now, in writing no less...

It will be interesting should the jurors speak I think. I wonder if the snitch was the lynch pin for some of them. In my opinion had anyone not believed him capable of murder, he was right there in writing planning other murders so clearly he was capable, and more "hits" as well which matches what he asked KK to do. Idiot is a good word for him... It is one of the nicer ones he is called ;)

Happy for the Berreths that at least this part is over.

11. GrandmaBear

Thanks. I surprised myself just how into I was. I mean I knew but I didn't know just how much :)

I think they will raise that baby to grow up and make her mama proud. They sure apparently did a great job with Kelsey.

Kimster, kdg411 and Skitt like this.
  12. GrandmaBear

13. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

He was a menace to society on top of everything else. His thirst to kill to get his own way is diabolical.

Skitt and GrandmaBear like this.
  14. GrandmaBear

For sure. Some out there believe he has killed before. I don't have an opinion on that but I guess it would not surprise me. Anyone capable of doing it once... At the least, no one would be safe from him in the future...

I hope he feels a real sense of betrayal from friends, KK, his brother... Because he put Kelsey through a horrid betrayal and death...

Skitt, kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  15. GrandmaBear

16. GrandmaBear

17. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

I watched it earlier today and it was more relaxed but he still remained unbiased. To note, he will be attending KK's hearing on December 2nd but believes sentencing won't happen for 8 weeks. And the Judge for KK's sentencing and the Berreth's custody case is Scott Sells who sentenced PF. Should be interesting IMO.

Skitt, Kimster and GrandmaBear like this.
  18. GrandmaBear

She has already admitted guilt to the one small charge but I do have hope the Berreths can give victim impact statements at sentencing. I have not seen an answer to that but I don't see why they could not. So it should make it interesting. And even the DA said they made a deal with the devil.

Sam gets a bit more relaxed on the FB lives every day, I agree. He seemed pretty comfortable on this one.

Skitt and kdg411 like this.
  19. GrandmaBear

Skitt, kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  20. GrandmaBear

Skitt and kdg411 like this.