1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Oneofthem

Oneofthem Well-Known Member

Love it!! A “wee bit”......I’m not so sure I could ever feel softer since she cleaned up the murder scene. That takes s special kind of monster doesn’t it?

Skitt and GrandmaBear like this.
  2. GrandmaBear

GrandmaBear Bronze Member

It does. Which is why I said "wee"... If she had turned him in before KB was murdered, that would be the only way I would ever feel more than a "wee"....

The thing is being in a pickle does not give her a conscience, she cooperated only with a sweet deal and because she was in a pickle and not a wee pickle lol.

Had she told the truth without consideration for anything but how bad she felt, it would be different. Yet she did not.

As CB said, she has seen not one bit of genuine remorse.

Skitt likes this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

:grouphug:

kdg411 and GrandmaBear like this.
  4. GrandmaBear

KK's hearing coming up in about 50 minutes... Will try to watch for the first Tweets...

Skitt and kdg411 like this.
  5. GrandmaBear

1. [​IMG] Sam Kraemer‏@SamKraemerTV 33s33 seconds ago
      Dru Nielsen, Kenney’s attorney, says she needs two hours for witnesses during that sentencing hearing. She then asked if she could play a video so those witnesses don’t need to come down from Idaho. DA Dan May didn’t object, but says he’d need to see the video first @KOAA

2. [​IMG] Sam Kraemer‏@SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
      The hearing lasted all of seven minutes. Judge Scott Sells ordered a PSI — something related to probation. Kenney will report there today for interrogation. Her sentencing is set for Jan. 28 at 9 a.m. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Kimster, Skitt and kdg411 like this.
  6. GrandmaBear

Kimster, Skitt and kdg411 like this.
  7. GrandmaBear

I think a PSI could have largely been completed before now and just finished with her past, record, etc. But go figure.

KB never even got to spend a Thanksgiving or Christmas with her baby when she was of an age to first enjoy it (one year old). But let's let Krystal have yet another holiday with family and children (assuming she is even there and not partying somewhere). Basically giving her two more months. What a crock. Once she pled guilty, back in February, proceed with the PSI, or at least beginning it...

Imo. Smh.

Two more months--the Berreths DO NOT DESERVE THAT.

Skitt likes this.
  8. GrandmaBear

Sam has a video of her leaving the courthouse. Check it out, a few post down on his page here:
    https://twitter.com/SamKraemerTV

Nice police protection. Nothing like being special.

Skitt likes this.
  9. GrandmaBear

If you don't want to watch it all, go to the last minute and one half and shortly after Krystal and her attorney walk down the street and enter the courthouse. This had to be intentional, you know darned well they could have been delivered to the courthouse door...

Skitt likes this.
  10. GrandmaBear

She needs to get the three solid years at minimum. She got a great deal, that is the max, she knew it was possible and it needs to be handed down and she should serve every day of it. And now we know she helped unload and carry the tote and added wood to the fire burning KB's body which is tampering with a corpse. People are already upset enough that she gets the holidays... KB never had a one with her child except as a newborn when it comes to Thanksgiving or Christmas. And who knows what that was like considering how PF acted at the hospital, etc. She said on the stand that she might not have to spend a day in jail per her attorney...

Just venting... And jmo.

Skitt, kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  11. GrandmaBear

Pretty lighthearted, fairly short but interesting tidbits. He was interviewed I think by Rick Salinger today of CBS Denver and his wife was interviewed by someone too.

Both Nikki and DWAP talking.

ETA: I think more discovery is going to be released today too the way it sounds in this video.

Skitt, kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  12. GrandmaBear

Oneofthem, Skitt and kdg411 like this.
  13. GrandmaBear

The video shares other stuff but jmo, KK has NEVER been in cuffs once, not one day in jail and did not even have to go to Teller for a mug shot and, in fact, the one they have, does not look like jailhouse clothing to me... From Colorado Springs I believe....

And they wonder why people have a problem with it... Okay, so we listened to the reasons and now PF is sentenced... And we still have excuses... Honestly, if she stood before a judge and said I deserve the maximum on this one little charge I made a deal for when I deserve so much more, give me the max on this one charge I ended up with with my sweet deal, I COULD cut her a wee bit of a break. That is not who she is, she is EVIL. AS IS HE. Rant over... She wanted this and she was entirely involved.

Imo. Again, rant done...

Oneofthem and Skitt like this.
  14. Oneofthem

Oneofthem Well-Known Member

She should get more than three years really. Her crimes were far greater than what she was charged with and she admitted it.

So called “justice” leaves a lot of people feeling cold and I think Patrick’s jury will always wonder why the DA made this sweet deal when he knew she was guilty of more.

The DA is retiring December 31st. Maybe he just wanted this over and done.

Kimster and GrandmaBear like this.
  15. GrandmaBear

16. GrandmaBear

17. GrandmaBear

18. GrandmaBear

I try to only share ones that are worth it. He starts going through the court exhibit timeline, I have not seen anyone do that until now. If I was not already convinced, I am more convinced than ever how much KK was part of this. And per usual in this case, there is nothing looked at before the 22nd.

Skitt, Oneofthem and Kimster like this.
  19. GrandmaBear

20. GrandmaBear

Kimster likes this.