1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Ut-oh!

GarAndMo49, Dobrev and Kimster like this.
  2. Forgive me if this does not follow the guidelines and rules. I've only been a member for a little over a day and am still learning.
    In my opinion there is foul play involved in this case. I believe that the LE are following the best possible route as far and investigating this case. I do not believe that there was a false ping from KB phone. There is something very fishy going on that i will not speculate on, but I do think LE in on the right track from what I have seen and read.

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Your post is absolutely fine and well within any rules. Don't worry about it. Once again, you and I agree. Obviously law enforcement is taking a long hard look at the fiance or they wouldn't be going to all this trouble, nor would they have been able to get a search warrant.

4. I did see a post on this thread regarding there being heavy equipment being take onto the property being searched. Is that at the request of law enforcement?

5. Kimster

Sure was!

6. I'm looking forward to see what LE has to say in regards to this! If they are bringing in heavy equipment something has peak there interest in digging. Hopefully they will he able to hold another PC here soon and give the public a little more information

GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  7. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Sure sounds to me like they do have evidence the baby's safety is at risk seeing as they are searching his land for her mother's body.

8. Kimster

I wish there were more they could do for the children whose parents are suspected of murder.

9. Unfortunately at this time he has still not been named as a POI or Suspect. If he was then protective services should be able to step in. IMO

10. Vaporlass

Vaporlass New Member

First, prayers for KB’s family. It’s not looking good.
    IF she is dead, as it appears - the PR (person responsible) had 10 days to do what he/she needed to do to clean up and cover up.
    I suspect KB’s mother believed everything was all right, or she would have notified LE much earlier. But, I remember being 29, living out of state, strong minded and determined to not be dependent upon my parents - it wasn’t uncommon for me to only call my mother/father once a month - and I certainly wasn’t telling her everything I was doing or the situation with my “fiancé.”
    Perhaps, KB just didn’t want her Mom to know their relationship had ended- maybe because her parents had just purchased her home there in Woodland Park in May 2018.
    As for PF, of course he’s a suspect that must be ruled out. Like most people, I believe he’s involved because IF the PING from Gooding ID is legitimate - it means the PR knew KB had family in Idaho, knew where she worked and who to contact. I see no reason a “stranger” would care if she missed work. IMO, the PR is definitely NOT a stranger IF KB is dead.
    PF could have easily taken gas containers with him IF he traveled to Idaho. He’s young - leave 5am -be in Gooding by 5:13pm - back home 6am - easily done by younger people. He’s a farrier, not uncommon to travel to ranches - plus his home is West of Woodland Park. He lives out in the boondocks, not very sociable obviously from lack of SM or others talking about him. Easy in and easy out, without notice because NO ONE would really know for 10 days that KB is missing, so No One is looking, paying attention. I can’t tell you everything that I did or who I saw 10 days ago.
    Finding her body, IF she is dead, will be like finding a needle in a haystack. This area is surrounded by “million-plus” acres of forest and NW of this area - Loveland CO (towards Idaho) - has seen record snow fall - 82” as of Nov 12 in Loveland, Co.
    Can you tell I’m a bit obsessed with finding KB?

11. Kimster

If he is the one who sent the text from Idaho, I wonder if he was smart enough to leave his own phone at home? Surely he was.

:welcome:

12. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

13. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Police offer $25K reward, finish searching property of missing Colorado woman's fiance

Police are offering a $25,000 reward in the search for a Colorado mom who has been missing since Thanksgiving Day.

The Woodland Park Police Department said in a news release Saturday that it "will pay up to $25,000 for information that leads to the location or safe return of Kelsey Berreth."

Over the weekend, a team of 75 people searched Frazee's property, bringing in a backhoe to be "as thorough as possible," police said. Authorities announced Sunday that they had finished searching the area and did not find Berreth.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending-...y-of-missing-colorado-womans-fiance/890224547

Dobrev, kdg411 and GarAndMo49 like this.
  14. Kimster

Like Susan Powell and so many others, she could be somewhere from Colorado to Idaho. :tears:

Dobrev, kdg411, spike and 1 other person like this.
  15. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

I know that I've said it before but I really hope they are watching this man and the baby. I'm worried about her.

Kimster likes this.
  16. Kimster

They must be. They appear to be getting an outpouring of the public asking for them to do so.

Dobrev likes this.
  17. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

Neighbor: Kelsey Berreth is ‘a very kind-hearted person’

Kimster likes this.
  18. Kimster

A woman who lives next to missing Colorado pilot Kelsey Berreth told a local news station that she saw a truck at Kelsey’s home on Thanksgiving Day that may belong to Berreth’s fiance Patrick Frazee.

The neighbor, who agreed to be interviewed by KOAA News 5 on the condition of anonymity, told the news station that she saw a third truck parked at Berreth’s home early in the afternoon on November 22, the day Berreth was last seen. Berreth owns two cars — a small sedan and a red pickup truck — and the neighbor said she had previously seen a man, presumably Patrick Frazee, in his own red pickup truck at the home on multiple occasions.

“I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them.”

The neighbor noted that she did not see anyone get in our out of the car on Thanksgiving, just that the truck appeared to be the same vehicle she had previously seen at the home. The neighbor said that a man driving a red pickup truck had been seen at the home in the previously year, dropping off or picking up Berreth’s baby girl.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2018/12...frazees-at-her-home-the-day-she-went-missing/

19. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

:noway: This is not good. This is just a waiting game now, to find her body. He's to blame. Am I allowed to say that? It's just my opinion. I want to be wrong. I never want to be wrong, but I do now. I want her to have walked away, overwhelmed at being a new mama, and be alive and well just getting ready to get back to her little girl, but I don't really think that's the case.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and Kimster like this.
  20. Kimster

There's so many things that point to him that I don't think it's a problem to believe he has something to do with her disappearance. Makes me so sad to type it, though. :tears: