1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KELSEY BERRETH: Colorado vs. Patrick Frazee for murder *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I heard it on the local news here this morning, too.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed likes this.
  2. Kimster

I'd like to know if her mom calls him the "fiance" too.

3. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Great point.

ima.grandma likes this.
  4. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Has Mom even mentioned this "fiancé" at all?

spike, ima.grandma and Kimster like this.
  5. Kimster

Were the cinnamon rolls baked for Thanksgiving? Because her purse is missing, I fear someone she knows came by and enticed her into their vehicle for some nefarious reason.

wenn9366, spike and ima.grandma like this.
  6. Kimster

I have had family that lived in Gooding, back in my youth. I had imagined that it is probably much larger that it was then. It's not!

Surely someone noticed her there, IF she was there. Or a stranger in town with CO license plates?

Gooding is the county seat and largest city of Gooding County, Idaho, United States.[4] The population was 3,567 at the 2010 census.

The city is named for Frank R. Gooding, a local sheep rancher who became a prominent political figure in Idaho in the early 20th Century, serving as both Governor of Idaho and a United States Senator. The original name of Gooding was Toponis.

Gooding is home to the Idaho School for the Deaf and the Blind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gooding,_Idaho

7. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

No clue. We just have each other a sideways glance, then she found it...not in California!

8. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

Very interesting. I’m really into history. I like little trivia like this. Thanks Kim.

Vaporlass, Dobrev and Kimster like this.
  9. Kimster

You're welcome! I do, too. You and I have much in common. :hug:

Dobrev, spike and ima.grandma like this.
  10. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

I’m watching ABC news and they said something like”why didn’t the fiancé attend the press conference?” And they said “we’ll, tonight we’ll ask him.” So we’ll hear what he has to say for himself for not reporting the mother of his child missing. About time! That is, of course, they’ll have to fit him in between the Trump/Pelosi boxing match, a terror attack in Germany, those poor miners, two officers shot in standoff and other multiple miscellaneous news crisis. It’s getting tough to watch the news anymore. But I do anyway. I’m a glutton for punishment I guess. Quite a news day today though.

11. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

'You'd have to ask him': Police chief's cold response to why fiancé of missing Colorado mom refused to take part in press conference about her disappearance after failing to report her missing
    • Kelsey Berreth, 29, vanished after visiting a grocery store in Woodland Park, Colorado on Thanksgiving Day with her baby girl
    • Her fiance Patrick Frazee says he was the last person to see her that day when she dropped their daughter off at his home
    • On November 25, three days later, he claims Kelsey text him and on the same day, her co-workers got a text from her phone to say she would not be in
    • It was not until December 2 that police went to her home after her mother reported her missing
    • Patrick did not appear at a press conference appealing for information on Monday alongside Kelsey's mother
    • Miles De Young, Woodland Park Police Chief, was frosty when asked why Patrick was not taking part
    • He said the father, who is still caring for the couple's child, is being cooperative

[​IMG]
    Kelsey's fiance Patrick Frazee is the last person claiming to have seen her alive. He claims she dropped off their daughter
    at his home on November 22 then, three days later, text him but the contents of the text have not been revealed. They
    are engaged but have never lived together and Patrick did not report her missing. He did not participate in a press
    conference appealing for information which could lead to her whereabouts on Monday either

[​IMG]
    Police said Kelsey's phone pinged near Gooding, Idaho some time on November 25 - roughly 700
    miles away from where she was last seen

[​IMG]
    Kelsey's mother called police three days later and asked them to carry out a welfare check.
    She was officially reported missing soon after when police found she wasn't at her home

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Berreth, mother to a one-year-old child, is described as 5ft3in tall and weighing 110 pounds

[​IMG]

read more .......... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-press-conference-appealing-information.html

12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Woodland Park police release surveillance video of missing Kelsey Berreth from day of disappearance

Police on Tuesday released surveillance videoof 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth that was taken at the Safeway grocery store in Woodland Park on Nov. 22—the day she was last seen.

Police said at a news conference Monday that Berreth had last been seen at the Safeway with her year-old daughter and released the video of her at the store on Tuesday.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...sing-kelsey-berreth-from-day-of-disappearance

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

spike, ima.grandma, fran and 2 others like this.
  13. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Where are you Kelsey? I'm getting angered about this fiance.

14. Kimster

I still want to know if he has any ties to Idaho.

15. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

I really wish they could officially confirm or deny the ping.

If who we think was involved actually is...it's not easy to hide a 1600-mile, 24-hour minimum (with no stops or rest breaks) road trip. He would have stopped at a gas station. Even if he used cash he would be on a surveillance video somewhere. Stopped to pee. Stopped for food maybe. Wasn't he supposedly caring for their child during this time? Would he have taken the infant on the road trip? That means even more stops. Did he ask someone to watch her? If so, that person knows he was not around.

Either someone else is also involved, or its a false ping. Or he's just really really lucky up to this point. IMO.

kdg411, Dobrev, spike and 1 other person like this.
  16. Kimster

It reminds me of Josh Powell. In this case, I hope LE knows a LOT more than they're releasing. I have hope that they do!

17. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

OMG Kimster!! I just came here to say that same thing!! After all, he just went about his business as usual, not being visible to most.

This is such a typical scenario. Contentious SO is last one to see the victim, sometimes victim had just dropped off kids and merrily allegedly drove into the night or day never to be seen again. Or the SO just plays stupid.

Or as in the Susan Powell case, you go camping with two young boys, in dead of winter in the snow in the middle of the night. :rolleyes:

JMHO
    fran

18. Chelly

Chelly New Member

Family dynamics off on both sides. Patrick lives with his Mom? What is he, 12?

19. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Or it's nothing to do with him at all.

ETA: Not that I believe my own words right there ^

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and Kimster like this.
  20. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Rolls eyesssssss.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and Kimster like this.