1. NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on Monday, September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KENDRA HATCHER, DDS: The State of Texas vs. Kristopher Love *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by noZme, Sep 5, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

'Kendra Had So Much To Give' Says Family of Dallas Dentist Murdered in Apartment Parking Garage

[​IMG]

The family of the 35-year-old Dallas dentist who was fatally shot last week after exiting her car in her apartment building's parking garage wants the public to know that she had a "huge heart."

"Two of her passions were children and serving others," Hatcher's family writes in a statement to PEOPLE. "She helped so many people here and around the world, from building houses in Florida to providing medical care to children in Ecuador. We are very proud of all her amazing work, and it is our hope that justice will be served."

read more .................. http://www.people.com/article/kendra-hatcher-family-mourns-loss

2. fran

Slain dentist’s ex-husband saddened by Kendra Hatcher’s death in Uptown

Kendra Hatcher’s ex-husband Scott Fisk, who lives in Kentucky, wrote to The Dallas Morning News on Thursday morning after The News reached out to him for comment Wednesday.

Fisk is an anesthesiologist, and went to DePauw University with Hatcher, who was slain last week in Uptown.

Here is what Fisk had to say, remembering their time together and apart:

read more ........... http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...nd-some-solace-in-kendra-hatchers-death.html/

MadgeS, GarAndMo49, spike and 2 others like this.
  3. Rowdy Girl

Rowdy Girl Just call me Rowdy!

So, CC has now been charged with capital murder. Evidently the prosecutors feel they have enough evidence to make this stick. I would think there will be more arrests forthcoming.

When I lived in Dallas, 20 years ago, I had a client who was having an affair with an associate of mine. He was a married man. It was fairly well known that Kitty and John were an item. John didn't get a divorce because of the business. Kitty literally hated his wife. One day someone pulled up in front of John's house, he was out of town, and rang the doorbell. When John's wife answered the person shot her in the face killing her.

Right away Kitty fell under suspicion. She swore up and down she had nothing to do with it and she was arrested anyway. I forget what the charges were but she was out on bail and she talked to me about it. She told me she didn't do it and she hoped they found out who did.

I believed her. And it turned out she really was innocent. She had a hairdresser, a guy, who she had gone to for a long time and they were very close. He wanted to see John and Kitty together so one day he rented a car and went over and shot John's wife. It took the cops a while to figure it out and to catch him. But they finally did. He did it for Kitty, without her knowledge.

Many people still think Kitty had something to do with it but I guess we will never know. The hairdresser is still in prison. Kitty and John got married and are still together.

I can see how things like this happen. People are so freaking messed up!

Back to the dentist - she seems like such a lovely girl. You just don't think someone is going to kill you because you are dating their ex-boyfriend. How tragic! I hope they catch everyone involved!

:vigil:

GarAndMo49, spike, fran and 1 other person like this.
  4. Rowdy Girl

I wonder if Kendra had received any kind of threats prior to being gunned down in that garage. Or if she and the ex-gf had words about it. I'm not blaming her at all, but I do wonder if she was the cause of the breakup or was the ex just a psycho gf who was obsessed with her ex bf and blamed the new gf like is so often the case.

GarAndMo49 and spike like this.
  5. Rowdy Girl

I was just showing this to my boyfriend and his comment was:

"And they say WOMEN should be afraid."

spike likes this.
  6. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

MadgeS, GarAndMo49 and spike like this.
  7. Rowdy Girl

GarAndMo49 and spike like this.
  8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Yes, ex GF's friend.

ex GF allegedly admitted borrowing the Jeep Cherokee, but told police she had lent it to 23-year-old Crystal Cortes, the court documents maintain.

Cortes, an unemployed dental assistant, voluntarily went to the Dallas Police Department on Friday, at which time she allegedly confessed to her role in Hatcher's slaying. Cortes also allegedly provided "information that other unidentified suspects may have been involved," police said.

GarAndMo49, spike and Rowdy Girl like this.
  9. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Respectfully BBM--
    That is what I'd like to know. And why aren't they naming these "suspects".
    What a terrible tragedy, and for what.. a p**sed off ex-girlfriend. Very sad and sickening.

GarAndMo49, spike and Rowdy Girl like this.
  10. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

My gosh, she was gorgeous! She loved children and serving others. :vigil: Just wow.

GarAndMo49, patsella, spike and 2 others like this.
  11. Rowdy Girl

Patsella, I was reading more about this last night and the Cortez girl has stated to LE that the ex GF is the one who hired her to drive the Jeep, saying she would pay her $500 if she did. Cortez' brother was quoted as saying that he thought his sister was taking the fall for the ex-GF. I'm confused here. Do they need something more to go on than this to arrest the others? My question is does the fact that Cortez has confessed to driving the Jeep disqualify her from being a credible witness? Also, from what I read she broke up with her BF, Kendra's BF, two years ago. I wonder what happened to set her off and make her jealous enough to kill. It seems like there are a few puzzle pieces missing.
    It just seems like this would be pretty cut and dried, doesn't it?

GarAndMo49, patsella and spike like this.
  12. Rowdy Girl

Yes Kimster, she was truly gorgeous! How sad that her productive young life was snuffed out when she was just beginning. It will be interesting to know all the facts when they come out, but with all the crazies out there running around, maybe sometimes there's just nothing someone can do to protect themselves from the jealousy and hatred of others who hate you for your achievements.

Her poor family. How tragic this is for them. And that Cortez girl who drove the jeep or whatever else her involvement was. What a sorry excuse of a human being. I'm so glad they at least have her behind bars.

:dance:

13. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

It would seem cut and dried to me. But, maybe there is more to the story and LE is keeping it close to the vest. I would hope that is the reason.
    Who knows why these crazy people do what they do. Could she have had another boyfriend, broke up, decided she wanted ex BF back? Or was jealous that ex-BF had a girlfriend who had much more going for her than the ex-GF?

I don't know much about the story other than what I've read on here.

14. Rowdy Girl

I don't know. patsella! It's hard for me to think this way. It used to be if you didn't like someone you just avoided them. You might confront them and yell at them or even get into a fist fight or hair pulling contest. But nowadays people just kill the other party. Unreal.

I can't imagine why Cortez would just make up that story. Why would she want to kill the beautiful young doctor? Unless someone paid her to do it or she had something personally against her from the past.

I guess the ex GF is in the clear until LE can find something else. Where is the ex GF's current BF? Surely she has one.

GarAndMo49, spike and Kimster like this.
  15. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    MadgeS and GarAndMo49 like this.
  16. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

17. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

18. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

arrest of Kristopher Love, Black male 03-23-1984, as the person we have identified as having shot Dr. Hatcher. He has been charged with Capital Murder and a federal charge of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon and is currently in the Dallas County Jail on a $2.5 million bond. When Mr. Love was arrested, he was found in possession of the weapon believed to have been used to kill Dr. Hatcher.

we have secured a warrant for the arrest of Brenda Delgado, Latin female 6-18-1982, also for the charge of Capital Murder for her involvement in the offense.

http://dpdbeat.com/2015/10/02/homicide-vehicle-of-interest-sought/

MadgeS, GarAndMo49 and fran like this.
  19. fran

Well, well, well, surprise, surprise!

This was a no brainer, really.

Thanks for the links and info.

Hope Kendra gets justice.

JMHO
    fran

20. fran

Well, I didn't see this coming. Unreal how many people knew this woman was going to be murdered and just went along with it. It seems life just doesn't have the value in today's world.

Very sad,
    fran

Docs: 4th person involved in Dallas dentist murder plot

DALLAS -- An FBI affidavit outlining federal gun charges against Kristopher Love, suspected in the murder of Dallas dentist Kendra Hatcher, alleges that an unnamed fourth person was involved in the plot to kill her.

Dallas police have charged Love, 31, with capital murder in the Sept. 2 shooting death of Hatcher, a pediatric dentist, in her apartment complex's parking garage. Police have described the killing as a murder-for-hire, and have issued an arrest warrant for 33-year-old Brenda Delgado, who officials say orchestrated the killing. The federal affidavit, which outlines a charge against Love of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, says Hatcher was dating the ex-boyfriend of Delgado, the woman accused of planning the plot.

Delgado has not been officially charged and remains a fugitive.

A woman accused of driving the shooter to the garage, 23-year-old Crystal Cortes, was arrested Sept. 5 and charged with capital murder. According to a Dallas Police arrest affidavit, Cortes admitted being hired by Delgado to rob Hatcher. Love allegedly admitted to his role in the robbery which resulted in Hatcher's death, according to Dallas Police.

The federal affidavit says the alleged driver, whom federal authorities don't identify, told police that she overheard the woman who allegedly planned the attack asking a fourth unidentified person "if he knew someone that could take care of something for her." The alleged driver said she believed the fourth person was responsible for finding the shooter and connecting him with the alleged mastermind of the plot, who is also unidentified.

The alleged driver also told investigators she wanted to "back out" of the plan, which she thought would be a robbery and not a killing. She also said the shooting suspect - whom she identified as "Kris" -- said he would harm her and her young son if she told police about him, according to the federal affidavit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/documents-4th-person-involved-in-dallas-dentist-murder-plot/

noZme likes this.