1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KY KENNETH HOWARD: Missing from Gunlock, KY - 12 May 2019 - Age 22 months *Found Alive*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by noZme, May 14, 2019.

1. spike

spike Bronze Member

THANK YOU!!
    :praying:

:yess:
    BEST THING I'VE READ IN FOREVER!!:skip:

Kimster, Whatsnext, KareBear and 3 others like this.
  2. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

& a salute to searchers who didn't give up!

3. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

:loveshower::skip::woohoo::fiesta:

noZme, Kimster and Whatsnext like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Tough little bugger!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

kdg411, spike, noZme and 2 others like this.
  5. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

I'm glad to be seeing that the most distressed he looks is only when he is being strapped into the gurney and that seems to be only because he is being strapped in.

kdg411, spike, KareBear and 4 others like this.
  6. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/A...s-toddler-recovers-in-hospital-510035551.html

HUNTINGTON, W. Va. (WKYT) – Family members of Kenneth Howard say this has been a rollercoaster of emotions that led to a very happy ending. Now, they are ready to get back to normal.

Kenneth Howard is now recovering at the Cabell Huntington Hospital in West Virginia. (Photo: WKYT/Nick Oliver)

“He’s really not said anything besides drink,” said Vicky Howard, Kenneth’s aunt.

Following three days in the woods, the 22-month-old boy is now spending his days at Cabell Huntington Hospital in West Virginia after his dramatic rescue.

Vicky Howard said he is recovering from dehydration, swelling, and several tick bites. He’s also taking part in multiple health tests. So far, she says doctors haven’t discovered any serious problems.

“He looks great! We are just happy to have him back," she said.

It's good news for a child who survived three nights outdoors with little clothing.

WKYT reached out to Lexington ER Doctor Ryan Stanton. Stanton said it is surprising the toddler isn't suffering from issues associated with hypothermia.

"I assume the kid at 22 months is not potty-trained, so he's sitting there in a wet, and likely soiled garment of some sort, so extra cooling - a lot of extra losses in temperature from that," Stanton said.

7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I was visiting with my mom last night and she almost started crying. She loves this story so much.

kdg411, KareBear, noZme and 3 others like this.
  8. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

I am still stunned by this outcome. Such a small guy surviving all alone! What a tough one :).

kdg411, KareBear, noZme and 3 others like this.
  9. Canucklady

Canucklady Active Member

Miracles do come true, so so happy that he's been found. Super tough little one!

Kudos to all involved in the search for and the rescue of cute little Kenneth!!:cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:

spike, noZme and KareBear like this.