1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KINGSTON FRAZIER: Mississippi vs. 3 carjackers for shooting/killing 6-yo boy *ALL GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by noZme, May 18, 2017.

1. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

JACKSON, MS
    Person of interest in custody over shooting death of 6-year-old; second suspect ID'd

[​IMG]

http://www.wlox.com/story/35458910/...ooting-death-of-6-year-old-second-suspect-idd

Kingston Frazier would have graduated from kindergarten today, but was the subject of an AA after being snatched in his mom's car from a grocery store lot about 1AM.
    His body was later found in the abandoned car. One suspect is in custody; police are searching for an accomplice.
    A multi jurisdictional investigation is underway involving Jackson Police Department, Hinds County Sheriff's Office, Mississippi Highway Patrol, Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and Madison County Sheriff's Office. All agencies are working collectively on this case.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Obviously the suspects have been in trouble before.
    Timeline of events

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Fraizer is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Fraizer.

7:06 a.m. - MBI releases information on second vehicle (Honda Civic) and a description of the passenger who got out of the car and stole the Camry with the child inside.

9:43 a.m. - MBI cancels the Amber Alert for Kingston Fraizer.

9:57 a.m. - WLBT arrives to the scene in Gluckstadt where officials said the child and stolen vehicle were recovered on Gluckstadt Road.

10:46 a.m. - JPD Commander Tyree Jones and Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker confirm that 6-year-old Kingston Fraizer is been found dead in the back seat of the car after being shot.

11:25 a.m. - 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield, of Ridgeland, is taken into custody on Holmes Avenue in the kidnapping and slaying of the little boy.

11:38 a.m. - Hinds County Sheriff's Office confirms a second person, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington, is a suspect in the kidnapping and shooting death of the child.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Uno2Much, spike and Paradise like this.
  2. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Why did they do this? He was just a little boy! :vigil:

Uno2Much, spike, Ladyslug and 4 others like this.
  4. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

DeAllen Washington is still wanted by police in the shooting death of 6 year old Kingston Frazier. Call 601-355-TIPS (8447). #JusticeforKingston

spike, Ladyslug, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  5. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

[​IMG]
    Second person of interest in custody in connection with death of 6-year-old boy

Dwan Dion do Wakefield, 18, of Ridgeland was taken into custody about 11 a.m. Thursday, Luke said. DeAllen Washington, 18, was apprehended later in the day

The boy was inside the silver 2000 Toyota Camry about 2 a.m. Thursday in the parking lot of Kroger on Interstate 55, when someone stole the car, police said. The boy's mother left the car running while she went inside the store. The car thief got out of what appears to be a silver Honda Civic with a dent on the rear passenger's side, investigators said.

http://www.wdam.com/story/35458910/...ooting-death-of-6-year-old-second-suspect-idd

Uno2Much, spike, Jay and 2 others like this.
  6. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

spike, Ladyslug and noZme like this.
  7. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Uno2Much, spike, Ladyslug and 3 others like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Such a handsome, proud youngster in those photos. :(
    Whyyyyy did they shoot him? Why couldn't they do like most carjackers and just leave the kid alone?

Uno2Much, spike, Jay and 4 others like this.
  9. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

10. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Praying they get the death penalty.

11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Man arrested as alleged shooter of 6-year-old

Byron McBride has been arrested and is the alleged shooter of six-year-old Kingston Frazier, who was to have graduated kindergarten today. Two Ridgeland teenagers were being questioning in connection with the kidnapping and murder of Frazier early Thursday morning. -

akefield, according to social media accounts, is also the father of a one-year-old boy.

Washington apparently attended RHS but later transferred out of the Madison County School District for unknown reasons.

Social media accounts believed to be those of Washington’s are littered with violent references and photos.

“Could’ve ran track but I was busy running from the cops,” a Tweet sent out August 2016 reads.

A photo posted on the Twitter account believed to be Washington’s shows him posing with a pistol with the caption, “Shoota wit a Shoota.”

People from across the state have since taken to Wakefield’s Facebook page where on May 10 he shared a video from the ACLU of Mississippi regarding a federal class action lawsuit alleging harassment against blacks by Sheriff Randy Tucker.

ee more at: http://www.onlinemadison.com/Conten...-6-year-old/-3/606/39635#sthash.RHEjsE6Z.dpuf See more at: http://www.onlinemadison.com/Conten...-6-year-old/-3/606/39635#sthash.RHEjsE6Z.dpuf

Uno2Much, spike, Ladyslug and 2 others like this.
  12. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Precious child! I cannot form a sentence that is fit to print ~ it's tuff, but I am trying to be a lady.

Info in onlinemadison links above, seem to indicate these guys were looking for trouble. From what I understood was said at press conference, in Mississippi, if a crime ends in murder, all participants are guilty. Capitol murder charges - pleazzze do not allow plea downs.

13. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

IMO, an 18 year-old has already fathered a child, 18 year-olds out stealing cars @ 1 AM, 18 year-olds with prior arrest records ARE NOT TEENAGERS. I resent the media that refers to them as such. They were doing grown-up crimes. Man-up dudes. Face your consequences. I don't care if you wanted to play college ball or whatever you come up with. KIngston Frazier doesn't get another chance- he is dead.

14. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

All three suspects in custody for the kidnapping and shooting death of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier have been charged with capital murder. No bond was given.

19-year-old Byron McBride, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington and 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield have all been arrested in the slaying of the child.

(I keep seeing that the victim's mother said her car was gone from the lot & the deputy on duty at Kroger drew up a case number for auto theft. That was shortly after 1. Was there a glitch in reporting or was LE not informed until some time later that Kingston was in the car?)

Sheriff Mason says at that point they did not receive information that a child was in the car and missing. When that information was revealed, deputies then contacted Mississippi Highway Patrol and then the Jackson Police Department.

JPD Commander Tyree Jones says that officers then responded to the scene of the auto theft and kidnapping and were able to obtain information on the vehicles involved in the case.

A witness contacted police and was able to provide information about the last person seen driving the silver Honda Civic, used by the suspects. Police were able to get a positive identity of the driver, who they confirm is one of the three under arrest.

It was at that point that MBI issued the Amber Alert and were able to begin assisting in the investigation.

third person charged - alleged shooter

[​IMG]

15. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

(More of the same. I have questions about the delay. I think my brain is picking at little thing because the enormity of that little boy being killed is just too much. How long was mom in the store. Shopping or visiting with someone? Did she leave that parking lot? Others are questioning the timeline, too.)

Hinds County Sheriff Victor Mason told media that a deputy stationed at Kroger on I-55 saw Archie exit the grocery store at about 2:30 a.m. Thursday. Archie approached the deputy and said that her car was missing, and authorities began an auto theft investigation, he said.

It was not until later, Mason said, that Archie told authorities that her son was in the car.

"When we found out later that there was a child in the back, we immediately notified the highway patrol (who) put out an Amber Alert," Mason said at an evening press conference.

It is unclear how long it took Archie to tell law enforcement that her son was in the car or how long after that the Amber Alert was issued. The Mississippi Department of Public Safety sent the Amber Alert at 4:30 a.m. It was canceled when the car was found about 9:30.

16. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

That would have been the first thing out of my mouth.

spike, GatorD, noZme and 2 others like this.
  17. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

No kidding. And I would have been screaming that information at the top of my lungs!

spike, GatorD, noZme and 2 others like this.
  18. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Alleged shooter's father speaks on news video

Luke Jones WREG

Suspect's father: "MY SON'S INNOCENT!" Dwan Wakefield Sr responds to arrest of his son, Dwan Wakefield Jr, on a capital murder charge in connection with death of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

Not my kid. Denies everything. Says he knows his son who is himself a father, would not have harmed a child, did not need money or a car.

more
    http://wreg.com/2017/05/18/a-family-in-mourning-as-suspects-family-speaks-out/

19. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Madison County Coroner Alex Breeland has confirmed that the autopsy for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier has been completed. He says the little boy died from multiple gunshot wounds but he declined to tell us where on his body he was shot.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3545...-6-year-old-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds

what the hell? target practice? got this gun & going to shoot it tonight? did all 3 shoot so they would be equal?

20. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

spike and Ladyslug like this.