1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KYRIAN KNOX: Illinois vs. Kamel Harris for murder and dismemberment of 2-year-old *NOT GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Sep 21, 2015.

1. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Oh wow. I hope it's not Kyrian, too. But, it is someone's child. But, yes, still, someone should know exactly when a 2 year old goes missing, down to a few minutes. Since he would never speak to her, there's no telling how long he's actually been missing.

2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Rockford Police Release New Details in Kyrian Knox Disappearance Investigation

The Rockford Police Department held a media briefing Wednesday regarding the case of missing two-year-old, Kyrian Knox. Knox was reported missing last Thursday, but police revealed he has not been seen since mid-August.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/roc...ls-in-kyrian-knox-disappearance-investigation

Rockford Police shed no new light on disappearance of 2-year-old Kyrian Knox

The disappearance of 2-year-old Kyrian Knox was not a random act and no other children are believed to be in danger.

Rockford Assistant Deputy Police Chief Pat Hoey made the statement Wednesday at a news conference at the Riverfront Museum, 711 N. Main St. It was not disclosed why police are certain Knox's disappearance is not a random act. Hoey reiterated that there is no evidence to support the belief that Knox was abducted.

Absent from Wednesday's news conference was Lanisha Knox. Asked if Knox would be brought forth to make a public plea for the return of her child, Hoey said, "That's not how we operate."

Hoey said the analysis has been "expedited," but no time frame was given for when the analysis will be complete.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20150923/NEWS/150929783

GarAndMo49, MadgeS, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  3. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

That's so awful. So obviously they are saying without words that they are looking for a deceased toddler.

another one....... :sigh:

4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

13 News talks again to Kyrian Knox's mom as new info comes out about the missing toddler in Rockford

Rockford Police call the connection between a missing two-year-old and a dismembered toddler found in Chicago speculation. That announcement came at a news conference centered on the disappearance of Kyrian Knox. He went missing from a Rockford home sometime this summer. Around the same time, a toddler's dismembered body was found in Chicago. Rockford Police say they're still actively searching for Kyrian.

13 News has also learned that the person Kyrian was allegedly staying with was arrested the day he was reported missing on a different charge. That's according to Kryian's mother. We know this person's name but are not releasing it. Rockford Police confirm a person by that name was arrested but will not confirm that he is involved with the case. They say the focus now is on finding Kyrian.

"I'm not hung up on all the, they said 'somebody picked him up.' I can't hang up on that. Cause if somebody picked him up I just need somebody to return him. I need my child to come home," says Lanisha Knox.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30102412/...mes-out-about-the-missing-toddler-in-rockford

GarAndMo49, MadgeS, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

The Facebook page for Kyrian has some comments that name the people who Kyrian was supposedly dropped off with. The news isn't naming anyone yet so we won't either, but look at the post made by the page today (Not an article, but a text post. Starts with "Ain't no damn body..."). Comments under there list some names, as well as an arrest report of a K.H. Can't be sure it's the right person, as they haven't been named. But interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/Find-Kyrian-Knox-1629137207348099/timeline/

GarAndMo49, MadgeS, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  6. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Oh my. So, were the people who had Kyrian strangers or not?

GarAndMo49, MadgeS and Takeitfromme like this.
  7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

It sounds like the mom knew who they were. They're just not releasing it to the public yet.

8. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

The comments on the FB page are confusing. I hope LE releases more about who these people are that had Kyrian.

9. Takeitfromme

WTH!!!!!!! So where is he????? He did not just vanish. This friend's dad that had him was arrested but no child was found to be with him??? come on now!!!

GarAndMo49, MadgeS and WindStorm like this.
  10. Takeitfromme

It is interesting and the dude looks shady.....

11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Grandmother ‘Not Returning Home Until We Know Something’ About Missing Toddler

These are anxious days for the grandmother of a 2-year-old Rockford boy who’s been missing for more than a month; and investigators are still trying to determine if it was his remains found in the Garfield Park lagoon over the Labor Day weekend.

Harris said there is a $10,000 reward for information reuniting her family with Kyrian.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/09...ntil-we-know-something-about-missing-toddler/

Takeitfromme likes this.
  12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Rockford Police still searchng for missing toddler

It's been exactly two weeks since 2-year-old Kyrian Knox was reported missing to police.

Police said they don't believe Kyrian was abducted and are doing targeted searches for him.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30168660/2015/10/01/rockford-police-still-searching-for-missing-toddler

Rally to be Held Saturday for Missing 2-year-old in Rockford

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old boy Kyrian Knox will lead a group by bus from Chicago to Rockford and then hold a vigil for the boy on Saturday. Cameshia Harris says the prayer and search vigil will be held from 1pm-5pm on Saturday near the Mobil gas station at 360 College Avenue.

Rockford Police say they have no evidence to indicate Knox may be dead.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/rally-to-be-held-saturday-for-missing-2-year-old-in-rockford

GarAndMo49 and Takeitfromme like this.
  13. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Police said they don't believe Kyrian was abducted and are doing targeted searches for him.

breaks my heart

14. Takeitfromme

I can't believe it is taking this long to compare DNA and see of it is Kyrian or not!!! This has to be beyond sickening for this grandmother.... I would have been hospitalized by now.... omg!

15. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

But what happened to Kyrian since he came to Rockford this summer is a mystery. Kyrian's mother says she was moving apartments between Marion, Iowa to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She needed someone to watch her son. Her best friend's father offered to take Kyrian Knox in Rockford. She says she dropped him off in Rockford around August 18th and then went to Chicago for a visit. Clannish Knox says on her way back to Iowa for work she visited Kyrian. <snip>
    This is hinky to me; Cedar Rapids & Marion are "sister cities" like Minneapolis/ St. Paul, only much, much smaller. Why did she have to take Kyrian to Illinois to basically move across town? And wth kind of best friend does she have???

Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  16. Takeitfromme

This case is seriously killing me..... The Garfield Park baby as well..... These families with missing babes in the area need to know if their loved on is the Garfield Park Baby...... I am going to go back into MSM and read up again on Kyrian.... to refresh myself and see what kind of an opinion I form..... this case is baffling.....!!!!

Kimster likes this.
  17. Takeitfromme

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and Kimster like this.
  18. Takeitfromme

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed likes this.
  19. Takeitfromme

20. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Wait, what? They said he was abducted and now they are saying he wasn't?

That's really bad news...

Takeitfromme likes this.