1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KYRIAN KNOX: Illinois vs. Kamel Harris for murder and dismemberment of 2-year-old *NOT GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

It is bad.... the mom is like beside herself IMO.... she left her baby with her best friend and bestie's dad...... one of them knows what happened but never even told her! LE is confident someone in that house knows what happened and he was not abducted..... it is very hush hush tho..... no POI named and all that..... only that her best friend's dad was jailed on unrelated charges the day that LE called Ky's mom to say the people who were supposed to have him did not.... and that he was missing.

MadgeS and daisy7 like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

MadgeS, Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.
  3. Takeitfromme

4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Great link, @Takeitfromme This is just so sad. :( I really do think that Kyrian is the baby in the lagoon. If it's not...I still do not think he is alive. :(

I guess that only leaves, WHY? I seem to be asking that a lot lately, and I never get a good answer. Something happened and instead of reporting it, they chopped up his little body and tried to hide it? WHY. Ugh.

Advocate, Jaws, daisy7 and 2 others like this.
  5. Takeitfromme

I too am very afraid he is the baby in the lagoon..... and why if it really is him.... why is all I can ask as well. This is so messed up. The people who last had him, it seems that story has been corroborated. But one is in jail, the other is not talking. Not talking to anyone... His mother was informed her child was missing by the cops because someone else reported the kid missing. So what the hell happened here?

Advocate, Jaws, daisy7 and 2 others like this.
  6. Takeitfromme

For those interested there has been a TON of drama with this case. The original groups and pages have been changed to "secret" However, there is a new group free of censorship that members here may want to join to follow the case. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/727272040740102/

@jujubee83 are you following this???

Advocate, Jaws, spike and 2 others like this.
  7. Takeitfromme

FB groups and pages on this case are being taken down left and right. I'm terribly scared the Garfield Park lagoon baby is Ky.

Advocate, spike and MadgeS like this.
  8. Takeitfromme

I am starting to doubt my original thoughts on Kyrian's mom.... this case is very very twisted https://www.facebook.com/groups/727272040740102/
    at that link is a VERY active group on FB and tough questions are being asked....

spike and Kimster like this.
  9. Takeitfromme

This is nuts..... should be more news within the next day or 2.... Ky's mom I had the chance to touch base with..... She trusted her friend's judgement and felt it was safe to leave him there.... sadly it seems she was duped....this poor woman is beside herself....she didn't do this....the people caring for him did...

spike likes this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

spike, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  11. Takeitfromme

I honestly believe that big facebook group as messy as it is....has been an EXCELLENT tool for law enforcement..... I am really thinking now that the adult bones are not related to the baby in the lagoon.....but I seriously, strongly HIGHLY suspect the babe is Kyrian.....

12. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I learned not to dismiss anything, but be skeptical of everything. The Topix reports about Holly Bobo were right on. The reports that Kyron Horman has been found are totally off the mark.

You never know - just never know!

13. Takeitfromme

14. Takeitfromme

I'm waiting for official confirmation but there may be a break in this case @Kimster @SoSueMe

15. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

:thankyou:

This little guy deserves quick justice!!!!

16. Takeitfromme

He really does..... As soon as I have official confirm I will update... I refuse to be responsible for rumors or rumors started by others.... I want to see justice for Ky and I want it done right :)

Advocate, Paradise, daisy7 and 3 others like this.
  17. Takeitfromme

18. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Son of a ......................

Why. :(

GarAndMo49, Advocate and Takeitfromme like this.
  19. Takeitfromme

20. Takeitfromme