1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KYRIAN KNOX: Illinois vs. Kamel Harris for murder and dismemberment of 2-year-old *NOT GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Lily, Advocate, Jaws and 2 others like this.
  2. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

This is the case I have been so wrapped up in. I knew it was him. I can't explain it but it was instinctual. I really feel I know who did this and I want to see an arrest TONIGHT!

GarAndMo49, Lily, Advocate and 3 others like this.
  3. Kimster

When a trip to Chicago occurred out of the blue, I had to wonder. It's so wrong! Another precious little boy dead... and why!

4. Takeitfromme

There is so much more to it than that. Her best friend and her left their kids with the best friends dad. The went to Cedar Rapids to get settled together get employment set up then return to get the boys.....but i don;t know what the heck happened from there. It was like they started duping his mother at some point even though she traveled back with the best friend. It's like she was very naive but now I am not so sure.... I suspect the best friends father and his girlfriend more than I suspect Lanisha, Ky's mom. I'm just so frustrated.

Lily, Advocate, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  5. Takeitfromme

6. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

That is beautiful TIFM. :bawling:

Advocate, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  7. Takeitfromme

I'm having such mixed emotions..... I have been working this case as an advocate and extra set of eyes and ears..... helped get people to talk....but all I got was lies and stories that don;t match up.... I knew it was him I just KNEW.... and though I have waited for and dreaded this day at the same time, my work here is done. The UID has his name back and Ky can been laid to rest. I've been sick and emotionally drained by this case. I networked with another advocate and we got stuff done. But it was hard work. Long hours, lots of brainstorming and discussing and getting tips and viewpoints reported..... Maybe I am just overwhelmed, or wasn't ready yet to advocate on a hard case again just yet. (I had not offered myself up for a case since AH in North Conway NH was let go.....and I worked that case day and night for 9 months straight) I just don;t know..... i think i am numb and beside myself at the same time...... Oh Lord..... please help me just calm down and relax and embrace Kyrian with Angel strength.

GarAndMo49, katydid, Lily and 5 others like this.
  8. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

After months of speculation, Chicago Police confirm lab results from the FBI are a match for Kyrian.

13 News spoke with his mother, Lanisha Knox, over the phone after it was made public.

She sounded devastated as she could barely get through her short conversation with us.

While this announcement answers one question, there are still many more about what happened including who could do this to a child?

13 News has created a timeline of events in the Kyrian Knox case.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30441355/2015/11/04/timeline-of-kyrian-knox-case

9. Kimster

Slept on it and I still have no words. :(

10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for being an advocate for Kyrian, @Takeitfromme. Some of these kids just latch on to us and it's hard to let go and separate emotions. But now he has his name back. May the person or people responsible for this be held accountable now.

11. Takeitfromme

I hate that I was right. I hate that this happened to him..... even though I knew it was him I am still so shaken over this... bouts of anxiety when I should feel other emotions, like sadness, which I do but proud that I got people to talk, that I accomplished my goal of making sure he was found and also the bigger goal which was get Garfield Park Angel Doe identified, keep social media active..... but I am still literally having moments when I am shaking and anxiety ridden over this.

It isn't over until the perp(s) are rounded up and charged. Everything about what happened and led to Ky's demise is so beyond wrong and it is so beyond evil. I really have no words..... I just keep thinking in circles about this..... :sigh:

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed thank you for your kind words. I chose to advocate for him and teaming up with a fantastic advocate who is a brilliant woman by the way, truly was an honor, but of course, both of us have been crying messes in 2 different parts of the US...... this is just so sad

12. Takeitfromme

The girlfriend of Kamel Harris, Danyelle Foggs spoke out to a news paper. Her children have been taken from her by DCFS and Foggs says she and Kamel are no longer together link to article below

Rockford woman loses children after Kyrian Knox disappears

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151105/NEWS/151109685/?Start=1

13. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

I could not follow the baby Doe case once they said he could be mixed. I have a 2 year old mixed grandson; this was too close to home. My grandson has a similar shirt to the one Kyrian is wearing; the white with blue stitching except my grandsons is plain.

So thankful baby doe has his name back but it breaks my heart kyrian was found deceased. Someone is seriously lying. Hoping that LE can get some truth out of their cell records. Dislike that the GF lost her kids to CPS due to this; she & her kids could be innocent victims in this. I've known 7 people that have lost their kids to cps in the last year or so; its so hard to get them back unless family is fostering them. Would like to know when the mother & her friend went to pick their kids up

14. Takeitfromme

15. Kimster

ROCKFORD — Danyelle Foggs' tears are as much for her own children as for a toddler who lived with her and is now confirmed dead."A part of me hasn't stopped crying," she said Thursday. "I don't know how to feel."Foggs was the live-in girlfriend of Kamel Harris, perhaps one of the last people to see 2-year-old Kyrian Knox alive. She said Kyrian's mother, Lanisha Knox, and Harris' daughter, Shakela, both mothers of 2-year-old boys, dropped their children off with Kamel in early August without her permission. It was an open-ended arrangement.

http://www.journalstandard.com/article/20151105/NEWS/151109685

Takeitfromme and Advocate like this.
  16. Advocate

Here is another article; all LE are saying is they're looking for a male; no name.

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Missing-Boy-328454341.html?device=phone&c=y

17. Takeitfromme

• Chicago police frustrated by lack of cooperation in death of Rockford toddler Kyrian Knox
    Posted Nov. 19, 2015 at 12:10 PM
    Updated Nov 19, 2015 at 9:50 PM

CHICAGO — The family friends entrusted to care for Kyrian Knox have not cooperated with police and refuse to respond to requests to meet with investigators, frustrated Chicago police detectives said today.Investigators saidKamel Harris, 40, and his live-in girlfriend, Danyelle Foggs, 34, were living in Rockford at the time and caring for Kyrian while the boy's mother, Lanisha Knox, was moving. They initially spoke with police but have since ceased cooperating.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20151119/NEWS/151119432

18. Kimster

Are they receiving threats or what? I can't think of another reason to be quiet, but a detective told me recently that this is the norm in homicide cases! People usually don't want to talk until the perceived threat has been removed.

Advocate and Takeitfromme like this.
  19. Takeitfromme

Honestly, not only do I really think they do have something to hide....these are not the kind of people who like talking to the police.... the more they avoid police, the guiltier they look.

20. Advocate

I'll be surprised if LE has not court ordered all of their cell/house phone records. They should be able to see who his mother supposedly called; if she even did.