1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

OR KYRON HORMAN: Missing from Portland, OR - 4 June 2010 - Age 7

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Apr 15, 2015.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Hunters just recently found Lindsey. Gives me hope someone will still find Kyron too.

spike, TripleA, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I agree with every single thing you said here. And I'll go one step further, I really think he was buried somewhere around her house. The area surrounding where she was living was some of the most remote I've seen around there.

SheWho, if my theory is true, the chances of hunters finding him are pretty slim. It's all privately owned, even though it's remote.

Steve, spike, Ladytaz and 5 others like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Yeah, burial would change things majorly. Especially on private property. :(
    Interesting theory. Could have prepared a place ahead of time, making the timeline gaps necessary to do anything much less strict.
    Am I remembering correctly that they were denied access to the property in order to search? By Kaine even?

Steve, spike, Ladytaz and 5 others like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Kyron Horman’s mother promises ‘something big is coming’ eight years after boy’s disappearance

Kyron Horman’s mother is promising “something big is coming” eight years after her son was last seen in Portland.

Young again called out Terri Horman in a Facebook post Monday, while acknowledging, “Today marks the day that our world was turned upside down.”

“I get up everyday so that I can bring you home. I will never ever give up, I promise, I will be here fighting for you until the day you are in my arms again,” Young wrote about Kyron.

Young also wrote that something big is coming with regard to the case, but did not elaborate on any specifics.

The investigation into Kyron’s disappearance remains active, with a $50,000 reward offered in the case.

http://www.kptv.com/story/38344001/...s-coming-eight-years-after-boys-disappearance

Steve, spike, Lily and 6 others like this.
  5. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

So soon after Lindsey was found? Could there be any relation? I know Terri is our number one POI,but maybe...

Steve, Uno2Much, spike and 5 others like this.
  6. Kimster

I don't remember Kaine denying them access in the beginning, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did later on. He was in deep denial. And I'm not quite sure how much of the property surrounding his house is owned by him vs owned by others, but the foliage is thick. Lots of those Boston fern looking things on the ground and ivys and such. It gives it a real dark feel, even on a sunny day.

They did search that area right after Kyron went missing because I was up there and we saw the search flags that they leave for areas searched. But they would have to pull up every fern and ground cover if she would have buried him. I think you could have walked right over him and not even known it.

Steve, spike, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  7. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Cadaver dogs?

wenn9366, spike, Uno2Much and 4 others like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Facebook comment, so take it FWIW. Basically saying that yes, like Kimster said, they did initially search the property. But they were looking for a live Kyron at the time. No cadaver dogs have ever been used on that area.

https://www.facebook.com/1616457805...1645780592018/907642962658959/?type=1&theater

Harry Oakes, who I'm not a fan of but that's beside the point, also said he wasn't allowed to search the area after a family member (not immediate family) asked him to. Also take his statement FWIW. He's claimed that he has found things in several cases that he has not.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154358707443998&id=34322543997

Steve, spike, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  9. Kimster

That's what I was going to say, I don't think there were any cadaver dogs in the beginning, just live search dogs.

Steve, Akoya, spike and 3 others like this.
  10. Ladytaz

Ladytaz Well-Known Member

I also heard that Kaine denied access to search his property. Not sure if that is true or why he would do that because I truly don't believe he is involved in the disappearance. But that whole area is so dense and remote and like you said unlikely to be used by hikers or hunters so I doubt he could be found if he were there.
    But I remember thinking the same thing when Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis were missing in Oregon City. The area behind the apartments where they went missing was very remote and dense and I feared if they were there they would never be found but they were found, practically under everyone's nose in Ward Weaver's yard, literally feet away from where they went missing.

Steve, Uno2Much, Paradise and 6 others like this.
  11. Kimster

I do believe he let them search back there in the beginning, because they were looking for Kyron as though he had walked off into the woods. As for subsequent searches later on? Who knows.

Steve, Uno2Much, Paradise and 4 others like this.