1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

IN LARISSA SAM: Missing from Indianapolis, IN - 21 June 2015 - Age 23

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by fran, Jun 23, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Larissa Sam was last seen early Sunday morning. A friend tells WTHR her car was found with a flat tire and all of her belongings inside, including a purse, money and cell phone, with the SIM card missing.

[​IMG]
    Larissa was wearing this outfit the night she went missing.

She was last seen wearing a black printed top, miniskirt and hat. She is Caucasian, with dyed red hair, approx. 135 lbs. and 5'7" tall.

Friends say she was due to pick up her four-year-old son on Sunday but never showed - which is something she's never done before.

read more ............. http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/friends-worried-about-missing-indianapolis-woman

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/larissa-sam-missing-from-indianapolis-in.444/

Uno2Much, MULDER and Lily like this.
  2. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

What is extremely bothersome about Larissa's disappearance is that when they found her belongings in her abandoned car, her cell phone was there, less the SIM card.

Very troubling,
    fran

Sunburst, Uno2Much, MULDER and 3 others like this.
  3. emccoy040815

emccoy040815 BETHEVOICE

I pray she is found safe and sound. There are alot of great people here. So sportive. I would say everything but sim card being there doesn't look good.

MULDER, Lily, GarAndMo49 and 2 others like this.
  4. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Oh man :( Another young lady gone missing! . Just breaks my heart.

I found this: (read comments at link)

"INDIANAPOLIS -Family and friends need your help finding a missing woman.

Larissa Sam was last seen early Sunday morning. A friend tells WTHR her car was found with a flat tire and all of her belongings inside, including a purse, money and cell phone, with the SIM card missing.

She was last seen wearing a black printed top, miniskirt and hat. She is Caucasian, with dyed red hair, approx. 135 lbs. and 5'7" tall.

Friends say she was due to pick up her four-year-old son on Sunday but never showed - which is something she's never done before.

Sam's car was found in the 2200 block of Lyons Ave. in Mars Hill.

If you've seen Larissa Sam or know anything about her whereabouts, contact Indianapolis Metro Police at 317-327-6160."

http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/friends-worried-about-missing-indianapolis-woman

MULDER, Lily, GarAndMo49 and 2 others like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Mother pleads for return of missing daughter

A 23-year-old Greenwood woman is missing and her mother fears she may be in danger.

Rebecca Russell pleaded for information about where her daughter might be.

[snip]

Before making assumptions about Larissa’s lifestyle as an exotic dancer, Rebecca says her daughter lived a clean life with one priority.

“She would not leave her son. Her son is her whole world,” said Russell.

http://wishtv.com/2015/06/25/mother-pleads-for-return-of-missing-daughter/

7. Kimster

:praying:

No assumptions here! We just want her found safe!

MULDER, spike, Lily and 1 other person like this.
  8. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Hmm, she was posting at 2:30 am wanting a texting buddy and something about moonshine. Did you notice that when her mom posted in the comments of several of her posts, only one person responded? And she was planning on going to an audition "this Thursday" which I think woukd have been today

MULDER and Lily like this.
  9. Kimster

I was looking at that Facebook a couple of days ago. Didn't her friend post just a few hours later saying that she was missing?

10. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Larissa has a YouTube channel. She has a beautiful voice!

Here's a link to a video of her singing. You can get to her channel here also

MULDER, spike, Lily and 2 others like this.
  11. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

That was her mom posting that she went missing at 4:30 am. I don't want to link her mom's facebook, but mom is updating frequently on there with tips

12. Kimster

She does have a pretty voice!!! W@w!!!

MULDER, Lily and WindStorm like this.
  13. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

14. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Area where her car was found
    image.jpg

Chrissy317 and Kimster like this.
  15. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

MULDER, Lily and Kimster like this.
  16. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Lily and Kimster like this.
  17. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

image.jpg Classy Chassy Showclub to her uncle's house where she went after work

Lily likes this.
  18. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

image.jpg Her uncle's house to the area where her car was found

Kimster likes this.
  19. Kimster

Her not being with her cell phone is very very bad. I wonder how much they were able to see of the person driving her car?

20. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I have AT&T so somebody could log onto my account online and see records up to the time the sim was pulled. A password is required, but I would think there would be ways to get that. I think if I were to click "lost my password" a reset email would be sent. Anybody who had my iPad or computer would be able to get it as my email is logged into at all times.