1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Las Vegas 10.2.17

Discussion in 'Terrorist Attacks' started by JJholiday, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJholiday

JJholiday Well-Known Member

Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki. understand this enemy before it's too late.

Paradise, spike and TribeofTiger like this.
  2. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Yeah whatever.

Where is your 'proof' that this woman is even a Muslim?

3. JJholiday

JJholiday Well-Known Member

Lily, I'm not going to argue with you. It's time to pick a side. You are with Islam/ISIS or you are with the West. This will become important soon. Good Luck.

Paradise and spike like this.
  4. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

So you don't actually know if she is a Muslim?

That's all I am asking.. you've identified her as "Islamic" in your OP here, but there is 100% nothing in MSM to show that, that I can find.

So how do you know?

Not picking an argument on that point -- just if you're going to accuse somebody, facts might be good?

5. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

They don't know Lily. Nothing at all to show this. It may come to be who knows but facts are what is needed here. So far from what I'm reading I see NO facts. NO LINKS. That's what I want here.

Olenna, Lily and TribeofTiger like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Olenna, Kimster, Lily and 1 other person like this.
  7. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

http://www.edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-attack-stephen-paddock-trnd/index.html

Nothing stood out about Stephen Paddock before Las Vegas shooting, people who knew him say

The last time Eric Paddock heard from his brother, Stephen Paddock had texted to find out how their 90-year-old mother was doing.
    It was mid-September and Hurricane Irma had cut power in the Orlando, Florida, neighborhood where she lived. Stephen Paddock, who had left Florida for Nevada in 2016, followed up the text with a call to their mother. Later, he sent her a walker to help her get around, Eric Paddock said.
    About two weeks after the text, Stephen Paddock would be dead of a self-inflicted gun shot after police say he opened fire on a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 people and wounding more than 500.

Lily likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.