1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Liberty German, 13, and Abigail Williams, 14, Murdered While Hiking - Carroll Co, Indiana *REWARD*

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by fran, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

:mad:The "Transcript" is what's going to BURY THEM!!!! AND NOT DEEP ENOUGH !!! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SHOVEL?!!!

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Does Florida collect DNA upon felony arrest? If so, could Delphi PD file a petition in the FL courts to have samples taken?

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Plenty of swamp and gators.

4. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Florida requires DNA samples for felony arrests.

5. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

6. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I really like that Idea!!! :highfive::yess:

7. wenn9366

wenn9366 Active Member

Not sure if this has been posted somewhere else, but I didn't see it. Police are looking into a guy from the Kokomo/Union City, Indiana area arrested in an undercover child-sex sting operation. The FB pages of this guy apparently show a fascination with missing children. I went through his pics on his FB page and was a little creeped out by some of them (and I'm not easily creeped out). I don't know if I can post his FB links here, but he is easy to find.
    Here's a link to the initial arreset article, but police are looking into him closer. https://fox59.com/2019/01/08/randol...-man-attempting-to-have-sex-with-13-year-old/

spike, Kimster, Cousin Dupree and 3 others like this.
  8. spike

spike Bronze Member

Read back. It's all here.

9. wenn9366

wenn9366 Active Member

Ack! Sorry! Somehow I totally skipped the entire page for those dates :blush: Ignore me as I slink away in mortal embarrassment....

spike, Cousin Dupree, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  10. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Certainly nothing to be embarrassed about, we’ve all been there.:)

11. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I do that so much it's just part of my personality. Glad I have someone joining me!

wenn9366, spike, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  12. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

Some multiple times and counting...:oops::backout:

wenn9366, spike, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  13. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Don't feel bad. I've uhhh.... been known to miss things, "Appointments, "The Mark", my "Cue", My "Opportunity". DAYS at a time. Ohhh yeahhhh... and parts of my "Mind".

Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  14. spike

spike Bronze Member

:grouphug:

wenn9366, Cousin Dupree and Paradise like this.
  15. Blue G 3

Blue G 3 Well-Known Member

Delphi, Indiana murders: 2 years later, lead investigator updates case

DELPHI, Ind. -- Two years later, the man who killed two young girls in Delphi, Indiana is still on the loose.

On the second anniversary of the murder of Libby German and Abby Williams, investigators updated the media with data about the tips they had received and their continued confidence that they will solve the case.
    Up to now, authorities said they've received 38,000 tips at a rate of about a dozen a day, Carroll County Prosecutor Nicholas McLeland said.

"This is not a cold case. This investigation is not closed. I am confident we are going to get it solved," McLeland said.

https://abc7chicago.com/delphi-indiana-murders-2-years-later-lead-investigator-updates-case/5136534/

16. Blue G 3

Blue G 3 Well-Known Member

noZme, Steve, Walden and 5 others like this.
  17. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

THE FAMILIES OF ABBY WILLIAMS AND LIBBY GERMAN FIND HEALING IN BUILDING THEIR MEMORIAL PARK

DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — The Abby Williams and Libby German memorial park is moving forward and it's not only providing the community a new recreation resource - it's helping the girls' families heal.

It's been two years since the two teens were found dead near Monon High Bridge. The healing process after tragedy looks different for everyone but for the Abby and Libby's families, it looks like a 20-acre memorial park.

“This is how we chose to survive this terrible tragedy by creating something beautiful,” said Diane Erskin, grandmother of Abby Williams.

Three ball fields, two parks, one amphitheater. This is part of what Abby and Libby's families are working to create for their memorial park.

“This complex is really a culmination of their lives of things that they were interested in and then they shared with friends and relatives,” said Diane.

Abby's grandparents Diane and Eric Erskin said this park goes beyond keeping their memory alive. It's providing the community with resources it has never had.

“The things that we're envisioning here, they're unduplicated in the community,” said Eric. “Having a facility where we can host a girls softball tournament. Delphi doesn't have the field capability.”

But it soon will because the families want to create space for a softball and baseball diamonds.
    The two families also plan to provide play equipment for kids with disabilities.

“Choosing a lot of specific pieces that are not only accessible but inclusive so children with different abilities would be able to actually enjoy the playground,” said Diane.

The families find this building process therapeutic.

“The most therapeutic moments when we're out here and we're digging in the dirt and picking up firewood,” Diane.

The families hope other community members find healing and joy through the park as well.

“Hopefully this complex will not only be healing for our family but be a place where other families who have lost loved ones or who had violence touch their life could plant a tree or something beautiful that their lives can be commemorated the way we are choosing for our girls,” said Diane.

The weather has been a major setback for construction recently. But they plan to have parts of the park completed by this summer.

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/T...n-building-their-memorial-park-507967761.html

Steve, Cousin Dupree, noZme and 2 others like this.
  18. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Families of Delphi, Ind. murder victims hope new park will be place of healing

[​IMG]

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A park is being built in Delphi, Indiana, to honor two young girls who were murdered.

The families of Abby Williams and Libby German are leading the effort to build a new park.

The bodies of both Abby and Libby were found near a bridge two years ago. No one has been arrested for the crime.

The memorial park will include three ball fields, two parks, and an amphitheater.

The two families also plan to provide playground equipment for children with disabilities.

"Hopefully, this complex will not only be healing for our families, will be a place where other families who have lost loved ones or had violence touch their lives could plant a tree or something beautiful that their lives can commemorated the way we are choosing for our girls," said Diane Erskin, grandmother of Abby Williams.

The goal is to have some parts of the park open this summer.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/families-...cle_c56656e4-5558-11e9-bf2e-1bbda8bf5f0f.html

Sunburst, spike, Steve and 6 others like this.
  19. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION TO BE RELEASED ON MONDAY

????????????????

Sunburst, Whatsnext, Steve and 5 others like this.
  20. spike

spike Bronze Member

I hope it's more than they have omitted that POI as a suspect.

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:

Whatsnext, Steve, Paradise and 4 others like this.
  21. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

LAFAYETTE DISTRICT
    5921 State Road 43
    West Lafayette, IN 47906

www.in.gov/isp

FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt

Sgt. Kim Riley
    Public Information Officer

April 19, 2019

Delphi Homicide Investigation Moves in New Direction

The public is welcome to attend the below media briefing about the new direction of the Delphi homicide investigation.

What: Public and Media Statement on Delphi Murder Investigation

When: Monday, April 22, 2019 at 12:00 noon

Where: The Canal Center, 1030 North Washington Street, Delphi, IN 46923

Who: Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter will make the announcement on behalf of the Multi-Agency Taskforce

Why: To share information with the media and public about the new direction of the Delphi homicide investigation

Notes for the Public

• Doors to The Canal Center will open at 11:30 a.m. for the public and limited seating will be available

• The briefing will conclude after Supt. Carter’s statement

Sunburst, Whatsnext, Steve and 6 others like this.