1. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Liberty German, 13, and Abigail Williams, 14, Murdered While Hiking - Carroll Co, Indiana *REWARD*

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by fran, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

abcnews.go.com/amp/US/suspect-delphi-girls-double-murder-believed-live-town/story%3fid=62548869

2. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

I'm thinking they may have gotten a tip from someone. Unfortunately, it might have been, I heard from a friend of a friend that "Blank" did it. The police investigated and determined it probably was him, but have a flimsy case. By holding the PC today they're hoping it will scare him into doing something really stupid. They may even have this guy under surveillance.

They may be hoping he throws a computer into the trash. They can take it without a warrant. :dunno:

3. spike

spike Bronze Member

I hope you're right, Cuz.
    Baffling.

4. alethea

alethea Active Member

It looks like when he’s walking he turns slightly to the girls right before the video cuts off. If he runs at them LE may not want to show that. It could be the early part of the attack?

Walden, MrsS, Steve and 5 others like this.
  5. spike

spike Bronze Member

I so agree.
    I found it chilling.

MrsS, Sunburst, Steve and 3 others like this.
  6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

This is right along the same lines I've been thinking.

Steve, spike, Whatsnext and 1 other person like this.
  7. Cousin Dupree

BBM

That seems really creepy. I wonder if they're following the guy already and saw him arrive at the PC. :dunno:

Steve, spike, Whatsnext and 2 others like this.
  8. Redrover

Redrover Well-Known Member

Completely agree with a lot of what is being posted here concerning the release of the sketch, audio, and video. Not only is the sketch very deliberate, they even mentioned on one news station that the police feel that he is young but appears older than he is...sounds to me like they have someone in mind and all of this is to trigger a response from the perp. Its been way too long...time to pay the piper...

Sunburst, Steve, noZme and 6 others like this.
  9. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

10. spike

spike Bronze Member

Justice for these families.

Sunburst, Steve, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  11. spike

spike Bronze Member

Family relation??
    :shiver:

Sunburst, Steve, noZme and 2 others like this.
  12. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

It seems like somebody should know who it is since the population is only like 2k there and they think he's local. What's taking so long?

13. Cousin Dupree

They were going down the wrong path and now they seem to have information putting them on the correct path.

Sunburst and spike like this.
  14. Cousin Dupree

The other thing I'm wondering is if they did a DNA search like they did with GSK. The definitive DNA hasn't come back yet.

15. spike

spike Bronze Member

This is merely my opinion....but it seems that by not revealing more detailed informaion to the public, they have aided and abetted this perp.

I understand the need to keep most details out of the media...but what would have been the harm in releasing that extended video?
    It seems that perhaps there is more video and voice evidence.
    Also, if there was a hair or fiber specimen, that would have changed the trajectory of the case early on.

More information in such a small community might have helped.
    JMO

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and Steve like this.
  16. Redrover

Redrover Well-Known Member

I keep reading conflicting information. I have read that it is someone who looks younger than they are and it is someone who looks older than they are. Some reports say the new sketch was drawn 2 years ago and another report that it was new information that led to the sketch. I have read that he did in fact have a hat on and other reports that it is now a hoodie that was pulled over. Confusing. The hat that was in the first sketch, in my opinion, would be a huge identifier if he in fact was wearing that type of hat. Particularly if they feel he came from that area. How many folks in that area wear that type of hat?

17. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Yes. Hopefully he hasn't done more, especially if somebody could have identified him with just a bit more detail.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Steve and spike like this.
  18. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

I’m taken aback at how different the new (older) sketch looks. How can that be the same person? I’m also not sure it looks like the video, but I guess with such a blurry image it’s not possible to be sure.

I think I had heard something about the car a long time ago but ultimately thought it was a fake Internet rumor. I guess there’s some truth out there, sometimes.

Hopefully this helps bring the guy in. This case is particularly disturbing to me because the evil that did this is still out there, among innocent people, enjoying freedom and life that they took from Abby and Libby.

Skitt, Sunburst, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  19. Cousin Dupree

I trust the cops. When they catch him, we'll probably understand why.

Cochise55, kdg411, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  20. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Indiana State Police clarified today that the two sketches are of two different people. They are asking people to concentrate on Curly Hair Guy sketch rather than the original Bulbous Nose Bridge Guy sketch. ISP also added that people should keep in mind that Curly Hair Guy may have a longer hair style, grown a beard, mustache, or goatee in the last two years. Apparently a lot of people were confused, thinking the 2 sketches were of the same person. They are not.

Skitt, noZme, MrsS and 5 others like this.