1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Liberty German, 13, and Abigail Williams, 14, Murdered While Hiking - Carroll Co, Indiana *REWARD*

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by fran, Feb 15, 2017.

1. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I've been watching YouTubes of the bridge & trail ~ there are dozens about the murders with varying levels of credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWDK8UrpO0

search words: Abigail, Liberty, Delphi, Monon High Bridge, Indiana murders

Kimster, spike, Ladyslug and 2 others like this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

I've seen those. The ones from Gray Hughes = same guy that posted on that 'other site' that tried his best to disprove Jodi Arias shot Travis in the head last per the ME and Juan. He was all about gunshot first. Pffft. He about did me in and I just sat on my hands.

Also, he 'stole' other peoples 'work product' with NO credit. That's not okay, to me and JMO

AGAIN ... I don't agree with his 'premise'. I think that 'bad guy' took them "down the hill" on the same side of the creek where their bodies were found. JMO and I could so be wrong. I'm fine with being wrong. Peace.

Steve, spike, noZme and 4 others like this.
  3. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

spike, noZme, NOCLUE and 2 others like this.
  4. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

spike, Kimster, noZme and 6 others like this.
  5. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

:gaah: What's taking so long!! I know they're doing everything they can and I'm sure they're doing a good job but just.... :gaah:

6. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

Thank you for this information, Ima! :waving:

In the link of the article Ima linked above:
    http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

It reports that there will be a presser today, (Thursday), at which the family members of LG and AW will speak...

And LE will provide updates of the investigation.

The time of the presser is 10:00 a.m., IN time...

:detective:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    spike, Kimster, noZme and 2 others like this.
  7. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

NOTE:

Delphi, Indiana, (Carroll County), is in the Eastern Time Zone...

:impatient:

(Some counties in Indiana are in the Mountain Time Zone...
    But Delphi, IN, is not.)

spike, noZme, Ladyslug and 1 other person like this.
  8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Ladyslug, spike, NOCLUE and 1 other person like this.
  9. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

10. Cousin Dupree

Ladyslug, NOCLUE and spike like this.
  11. Kimster

I don't know? I'm not in a spot where I can watch it yet. I was hoping you'd tell me.

12. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

CONFIRMED
    THEY HAVE SUSPECT DNA

https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account@AlexisMcAdamsTV Mar 8
    EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account@AlexisMcAdamsTV 5h5 hours ago
    WACTH: People have questions about the FBI suspect profile & what evidence was found at the scene. Here is what police told us. #DELPHI

.@AlexisMcAdamsTV speaks with Liberty German's grandfather tonight on FOX59 news. Latest in #Delphi investigation: http://bit.ly/2kRClVD

13. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

NO ... I got all teary eyed at Libby's step grandfather, but when ISP guy broke down ... I lost it and cried my eyes out.

Ladyslug, noZme, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  14. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Police continue investigation of several ‘people of interest’ a month into Delphi murder investigation

Monday marks one month since two young girls were murdered in a wooded area in Carroll County as dozens of state, local and federal investigators slog through a mountain of tips that figuratively stretches from central Indiana to FBI offices in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.

Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter told FOX59 News that he thinks the clue to solve the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German is not yet among the more than 13,000 tips that an FBI database sifts through around the clock in order to give Delphi investigators a solid lead in the hunt for their suspect.

“To say we’ve identified a single individual would not be accurate, but we have identified several people of interest,” said Carter, who admitted investigators need to seal off several blind alleys before narrowing their focus in the search for the man in the images and audio Libby captured on her cell phone minutes before she was led to her death.

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

Carter expressed frustration that photographs, an audio recording and reward money in excess of $200,000 haven’t brought forth the tip investigators need to make an arrest.

The Delphi Homicide Tipline is (844) 459-5786.

Investigators said it may be likely that the killer is local due to his familiarity with the remote location of the murders, though the possibility of an out-of-state suspect, or a man who frequently travels through Carroll County, cannot be discounted.

Monday a Trail Safety Task Force will be unveiled to secure more than ten miles of trails in Delphi similar to the area and terrain where the girls were killed.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

15. Cousin Dupree

A couple of things here. First is that a lot of idiots will call in tips about their ex-husband, boyfriend, father in law and such. This only makes it harder on the cops.

Second is that I put no stock in polygraph tests here. Psychopaths can pass polygraphs because they have no conscience. If the guy that did this underwent a polygraph I wouldn't be surprised if he passed.

16. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

IIRC, many states do not allow the results of polygraph tests in court for the very reason that Cuz posted: a psychopath can defeat the test.

NOCLUE, Ladyslug, spike and 1 other person like this.
  17. Cousin Dupree

AFAIK, there aren't any states that allow polygraph results in trial, unless the prosecution and the defense agree to admit them.

Kimster, Ladyslug and spike like this.
  18. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

spike, NOCLUE, Steve and 4 others like this.
  19. Kimster

spike, NOCLUE, Steve and 4 others like this.
  20. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

spike, NOCLUE, Paradise and 2 others like this.