1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

WA LINDSEY BAUM: Missing from McCleary, WA - 26 June 2009 - Age 10 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Apr 15, 2015.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Lindsey Baum could have graduated this year, now 7 years missing

Sunday marked the 7th year since Lindsey Baum went missing.

Lindsey would be celebrating her 18th birthday on July 7, and would have likely graduated this month.

June 26, 2009 marked the day that Lindsey walked home from a friend’s house in McCleary, never to be seen again.

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office, FBI, State Patrol Missing Persons Unit and the Department of Corrections continue to work on the case, although no definitive evidence has been discovered.

A $35,000 reward for information that leads to the recovery of Lindsey and penalties to those responsible is available.

http://www.kxro.com/lindsey-baum-graduated-year-now-7-years-missing/

[​IMG]

Scoobie, NOCLUE, Lily and 7 others like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Scoobie, NOCLUE, Scorpio and 6 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

NOCLUE, Scorpio, Akoya and 3 others like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

The Facebook page for Lindsey posted it this morning. Here's a few more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NOCLUE, Scorpio, Akoya and 6 others like this.
  5. Kimster

She was so beautiful! And she would have been embarking on the adventures of adulthood.

:vigil:

NOCLUE, spike, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  6. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

Prayers for Lindsey and her family. May justice rain down on anyone and everyone who stile this baby girl from her family.

NOCLUE, spike, Scorpio and 3 others like this.
  7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Drove past McCleary today and can't stop thinking of Lindsey.

Wish they could find something to bring her home. Something to put the heat on someone. ("Someone" being TH in my opinion.)

Where is Lindsey?!?

Scoobie, NOCLUE, spike and 6 others like this.
  8. Kimster

I totally agree with you all the way around.

NOCLUE, spike, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  9. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

10. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Main Stream Media
    26th June 2016

Seven Years Later, Few Answers in Disappearance of Lindsey Baum
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold...ington-girl-lindsey-baum-s-mysterious-n599316

There have been more than 40 people who have "held the interest of authorities" over the years.
    No one has been completely exonerated, yet none have risen to the level of "suspect."

----------

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed - Beautiful pictures of Lindsay.
    The article said she wanted to be a writer - such an wonderful little girl who had fantastic dreams and plans for herself and her future.
    From what I read the team are dedicated to finding out what happened to her - thank goodness her case is still actively ongoing.
    I hope one day someone will come forward and solve this heartbreaking mystery.

Scoobie, NOCLUE, Lily and 6 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace has done a podcast/story on Lindsey. Her mom is on the show. I was tearing up in the first minute listening to her mom. Fair warning.
    (Though Nancy should have done some research on the case before the story. Her ignorance is showing. And the ads are terrible. But still good to have Lindsey get some awareness.)

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/...-why-her-mother-still-believes-girl-is-alive/

Lindsey Baum was just 10 when she disappeared without a trace while walking home from a neighborhood pool party in a Washington State community in 2009. Her mother is still holding out hope that her daughter, who would be 18 now, is still alive.

Despite a $35,000 reward offer and thousands of hours of police work and searches, there are few clues about what happened to Lindsey.

Scoobie, NOCLUE, Lily and 6 others like this.
  12. Kimster

Thanks for the update, Shewho. I hope for an arrest this year!

Scoobie, NOCLUE, Scorpio and 5 others like this.
  13. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Thanks for the link - I listened to the episode - very sad, but her mother remains hopeful.
    I was a little concerned that she may not have all the information from the Police - and Im hoping that those files and evidence (if any) are nice and safe, and the POI have their current whereabouts known at all times.

NOCLUE, Scorpio, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  14. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Scoobie, NOCLUE, spike and 4 others like this.
  15. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

16. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

On the FBI page underneath the poster - there is video footage of inside and outside of a gas station - the time that Lindsey may have gone missing.
    What's the relevance there? The white truck? or is it somewhere Lindsay would have walked past on her way home?

17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Yes, Lindsey would have walked directly past the Shell station on her walk home.

They were, at one point, looking for the people in the white truck (simply as witnesses) to find out what they might have seen. I believe they did identify and talk with them, but I'd have to double check.

There is also footage of TH in that Shell station at a time when he said he wasn't in town. Right when Lindsey would have been walking by.

NOCLUE, Jezzabel, spike and 4 others like this.
  18. Scoobie

Scoobie Director Staff Member

And didn't they want to talk to that guy in the store? I don't remember if they ever did.

19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

I believe they identified and talked with everyone in the Shell station that day.

Scoobie, NOCLUE, spike and 1 other person like this.
  20. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

TH said he was in a class in Belfair (hour away) until 9pm that night.
    FBI determined the class was actually let out at 8:15 pm.
    TH was seen on surveillance at the Shell station at 9:19 pm.
    Lindsey last confirmed sighting just a few blocks from Shell station at 9:15-9:20

TH "helped" Lindsey's mom search for her around 1am.

TH creeps me out. (My not-so-subtle opinion only.)

Scoobie, DaisyChains, NOCLUE and 4 others like this.