1. WISCONSIN: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 13-year-old Jayme Closs, who was determined to be missing after her parents were found murdered in Barron, WI.
    There is currently no suspect or vehicle information, but Jayme's life is believed to be in extreme danger.
    Click HERE for more information

Dismiss Notice
  2. OCTOBER IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
    Domestic Violence Awareness Month evolved from the “Day of Unity” held in October 1981
    and conceived by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
    Click Here for Resources
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MO LISA IRWIN: Missing from Kansas City, MO - 3 Oct 2011 - Age 10 months

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Sep 20, 2015.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Lisa Irwin has been missing from Kansas City, Missouri since October 3, 2011.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lisa was last seen at her home in Kansas City, Missouri on October 3, 2011. Her mother put her to bed and last saw her at either 6:40 or 10:30 pm (accounts differ). Lisa's father came home from work around 4:00 am and discovered Lisa was gone. An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of her. Several witnesses said they saw a man walking down the street that night, around 4:00 am, carrying a baby dressed only in a diaper. However, nothing has been proven to be related to Lisa's disappearance.

Authorities have said Lisa's parents have been less that cooperative in the investigation. However, they deny this and there have been no charges filed in her disappearance. Lisa's disappearance remains unsolved.

NCMEC - http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1180911/1

Charley Project - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/i/irwin_lisa.html

FBI - https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/lisa-irwin/view

NamUs -https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13615/3/

FindLisaIrwin.com - http://findlisairwin.com/

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/lisa-irwin-missing-from-missouri.819/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    spike, GarAndMo49, noZme and 5 others like this.
  2. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I cant believe she's been missing this long. :( I followed this case very closely.
    Continued prayers.

spike, GarAndMo49, noZme and 4 others like this.
  3. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Oh @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed thanks for making a thread for Lisa. I feel like I've hashed and rehashed this one time and time again :(

4. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Awwww beautiful baby.
    Im in Australia so havent heard of this one before. Im going off to read more.
    Several witnesses at 4am saw a man walking with a baby wearing only a nappy???
    Aernt most people in bed at that time???
    Was there a party in the street or something the night this happened?

spike, noZme, WindStorm and 2 others like this.
  5. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Missy, hi I haven't heard about a party on the street. The momma and a friend had a few drinks that night......... REPORTEDLY

6. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/01/05/look-back-at-baby-lisa-mystery/

7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

This is one of those cases that really infuriates me.I followed it closely as well.

8. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I just automatically get a lump in my chest when I see anything about baby Lisa. Another trail gone cold and questionable care givers. Gah.

walkie-talkie, spike, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

I'm sorry if this was hashed out thousands of times, but I didn't follow this case closely.
    Was it ever suspected that the man seen walking down the street with a baby could have been Lisa's father with her? I mean, that is the time he supposedly got home.

Triciabelt, spike, noZme and 4 others like this.
  10. President Pope Dewey

President Pope Dewey Sanity is a state of mind

The man seen with the baby by the neighbor was around midnight, Jeremy Irwin didn't get home until 4A.M.

Ranch, walkie-talkie, spike and 7 others like this.
  11. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

It probably could use from fresh eyes @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed so thank you! And what Prez said, I think dad was discounted as possibly being that man.

walkie-talkie, spike, noZme and 4 others like this.
  12. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Ive been reading up on this afternoon, poor baby, this is a shocker.
    The dad who raised the alarm at 4am, is he bio dad or step dad?

13. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Disregard that question ^^^ i found my answer.
    I was trying to follow the loop of why different surnames within the family.
    "Cherub" describes Lisa perfectly.

[​IMG]

14. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

I cant keep this little Lisa out out of my thoughts now.
    Im reading a LOT of hate for the Mum on the internet.
    Is she hated because she was such an irresponsible caregiver or is it because the general consensus is that she is involved and covering up?
    Is this similiar to the way people viewed the mum to Madeline McCann?
    That little girl at least made the news here, but baby Lisa didnt :(

15. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Triciabelt and spike like this.
  16. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I think it's a little of both. People are very unimpressed with Deborah Bradley. She either is involved or knows more than she is telling.

spike, MissyMoo and MadgeS like this.
  17. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

My feelings too. I felt Deborah knew what happened , even if she didn't harm Lisa.

18. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Some more info on mom. At least her side of it. From January of this year.

Mom of baby Lisa snatched from her home three years ago reveals she can't walk down the street without thinking every girl is her daughter - and her guilt over being drunk during kidnap

The mother of missing girl Lisa Irwin has spoken of her ongoing anguish over the loss of her daughter - and revealed that she still looks into every passing stroller wondering if the child inside is actually hers.

Deborah Irwin also repeated how she regrets getting drunk with a friend on the night her daughter, aged just 10 months, vanished more than three years ago.

In a tearful interview alongside her husband Jeremy, she told how she felt kidnappers took advantage of a moment of weakness and snatched her child while she wasn't alert enough to react.

Returning to the desperate discovery that Lisa was missing, Deborah spoke of her biggest regret from that night - her decision to drink after putting Lisa to bed. She says the alcohol made her less alert for what she believes was a planned snatching.

She said: 'I wish I hadn't been drinking. I feel like it was planned and they were gonna take her... maybe if I hadn't been drinking I would have heard something and got up. I just feel like I didn't save her.'

VIDEO and MORE at link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-daughter-reveals-anguish-drunk-vanished.html

spike, Kimster, daisy7 and 3 others like this.
  19. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Im not familiar with that blog. Interesting read though.

20. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

huge thank you

spike and MissyMoo like this.