1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL Lonzie Barton Media Thread - No Discussion

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by Lambchop, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Lambchop

Lambchop Administrator Staff Member

2. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

3. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Lida, Zoidar, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  5. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Man who reported Lonzie Barton missing has violent criminal history, documents show
    He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case. And two weeks ago, an ex-girlfriend’s family filed a third domestic violence injunction against William Ruben Ebron Jr.

Friday morning, he reported to police that his car was stolen with Lonzie in it. Police have not named Ebron a suspect. The car has been found, but Lonzie was still missing Friday afternoon.

The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend’s sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.
    http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...violent-criminal-history#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

Zoidar, Kimster and NOCLUE like this.
  6. walkie-talkie

7. walkie-talkie

Zoidar, daisy7, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  8. walkie-talkie

"Police records show that Lonna has drug possession charges pending against her from a May incident in Baker County. Ebron was with her at the time as well as a Tiffany Barton.

That’s also not the first time that Ebron has had a run in with the law. According to records, Ebron has a long list of prior charges, including:

• 2007 arrest for trespassing and writing bad checks.
    • 2008 arrest for driving with a suspended license
    • 2009 arrest for possession of 20 grams or less of cannabis
    • 2010 arrest for armed robbery with a firearm or deadly weapon and grand theft.
    • 2011 arrest for grand theft as well as fraudulent use of Identification.
    • 2012 arrest for violation of probation and domestic battery causing minor injury with a weapon
    There is also a petition for a restraining order against Ebron that was filed on July 10.

Again, police said the mother, her boyfriend and the child's father are not suspects. At this point, they are victims looking for little Lonzie and are being cooperative with police."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/looking-into-family-of-missing-21-month-old/34344212

Lida, Zoidar, daisy7 and 2 others like this.
  9. walkie-talkie

10. walkie-talkie

Zoidar, daisy7, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  11. walkie-talkie

Looking into family of missing 21 month old
    Shirley Barton, the aunt of Lonzie’s father, Christopher Barton, said that there had been some custody issues between her nephew and Lonzie’s mother Lonna Barton, since the couple separated a couple of months before.

Shirley said Christopher doesn’t own a car and she knows logistically he could not have abducted his son, and wouldn’t do something like that.

Shirley described Lonzie as a sweet little boy who is named after Lonna's father.

Christopher, 40, was married to 25-year-old Lonna, whose maiden name is Lauramore, for about five years but they have been separated for two months, Shirley said.

Most of Christopher’s family is from Baker County. He is currently in Jacksonville with his father while the search continues for the toddler.
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/looking-into-family-of-missing-21-month-old/34344212

Lida, Zoidar, daisy7 and 2 others like this.
  12. walkie-talkie

Kimster and NOCLUE like this.
  13. walkie-talkie

14. walkie-talkie

Lida, Zoidar, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  15. walkie-talkie

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — At a press conference Sunday morning, JSO Chief of Investigations said that officials are not searching the retention ponds near Philips Highway and I-295 for 21-month-old Lonzie Barton on accident.

Hackney said that evidence in the Amber Alert case of Lonzie has led them to the area south of the Avenues Mall, where they will spend Sunday canvassing Southern Oaks mobile home park and searching the multiple retention ponds in the are.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

16. walkie-talkie

17. walkie-talkie

18. walkie-talkie

19. walkie-talkie

Lida, Zoidar, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  20. walkie-talkie