1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL Lonzie Barton Media Thread - No Discussion

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by Lambchop, Aug 21, 2015.

1. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

2. walkie-talkie

3. walkie-talkie

Ebron's mother said her son might have a criminal record, but she said he's not a murderer, and did not harm Lonzie Barton.

She said Ruben Ebron has three children of his own who miss him terribly, and she said she spoke with Lonzie's mother, who's found a new way to profess her love for Ruben Ebron.

“She loves him and will stick by him, and she has a long, big tattoo (of his name) that police have asked (her) to cover,” Wanda Ebron said. “She said no, (because) that's a part of her life. They want her to say one thing, and she won't believe anything they said."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-pleads-not-guilty/34754652

4. walkie-talkie

Aug 18, 2015

Lauramore is charged with one count of child neglect and one count of giving false information to law enforcement after lying to investigators and allowing "unsecured" drugs in the presence of her children, Chief of Investigations Tom Hackney said.

Part of the charges stem from the fact that "Lonna, honestly, is a liar," said Chief Hackney, who told reporters that Lauramore had initially lied to investigators about knowing William "Ruben" Ebron, 32, the night of Lonzie's disappearance.

"There's been a pattern of deception and lies," the chief added.

On July 23, before Lonzie was reported missing, Lauramore was told about a bruise on the back of his head and confronted Ebron about it, said Hackney. "Lonzie had yellow fluid coming from his ears, he was lethargic and vomiting," he added.

Nonetheless, Hackney said, she left Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister in the care, custody and control of Ebron and left to go to work at Wacko's, an adult entertainment venue.

Ebron, who kept drugs at the apartment Lauramore shared with her children, would routinely take Lauramore with him on drug deals, Chief Hackney told reporters. "She found it in the best interest of Lonzie to have him in the car" too, he said

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

5. walkie-talkie

Aug 19, 2015

BARTON, LONNA LAURAMORE
    Jail Number: 2015022310 JSO ID: 789831

Inmate Information
    Housing Location: PDF Admitted: 08/19/2015 12:13 AM
    ID Check Completed: N
    Released: N/A Release Reason: N/A
    Bond Agency: N/A Bond Agency Address: N/A
    Race: W Eyes: BROWN
    Sex: F Hair: BROWN
    Height: 505 inches Weight: 135 pounds
    Arrested: 08/18/2015 Expected Release Date: N/A
    Length of Sentence: N/A

Pending Unsentenced Charges: Yes
    Payment Required For Release: * $50,006.00
    Completed Admissions Process: N
    Arresting Agency: JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE
    How Long in Jax (Years/Months): 0/3
    Next Court Date: 08/19/2015 01:00 PM , PRE-TRIAL DETENTION, J1P
    Visitation Information: Inmates must finish the admission process before being eligible for visitation.

Charge Information

Statute: 827.03(1)(E) Description: CHILD NEGLECT
    Bond: $25,003.00 Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
    Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: N/A Case #: 162015AF055430 OBTS: 1603115902
    Date Entered: 8/19/2015 12:13:39 AM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
    Jurisdiction: N/A
    Sentence Date: N/A Years: 0 Months: 0 Days: 0
    Charge Comments: N/A

Statute: 002.000 Description: FEL CHARGE NOT IN COPS-MORE\CMIS SEE COMMENTS
    Bond: $25,003.00 Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
    Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: N/A Case #: 162015AF055430 OBTS: 1603115902
    Date Entered: 8/19/2015 12:13:39 AM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
    Jurisdiction: N/A
    Sentence Date: N/A Years: 0 Months: 0 Days: 0
    Charge Comments: ORIGINAL CHARGE - GIVE FALSE INFORMATION TO LEO IN MISSING PERSON LESS THAN 16 YEARS OF AGE INVESTIGATION
    Active Hold Information
    No holds for this inmate are currently on record.

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/pgInmateDetailsPublic.aspx

6. walkie-talkie

7. walkie-talkie

Lida likes this.
  8. walkie-talkie

9. walkie-talkie

10. walkie-talkie

Aug 19, 2015

“Lonna is a liar,” said Sheriff’s Office Chief Tom Hackney during a late-night media briefing of her arrest Tuesday.

Police said that in the afternoon before Lonzie was reported missing, Lonna Barton confronted Ebron about a bruise behind her son’s ears. She later told police that the two had an argument about that and that her son also was lethargic, had been vomiting and his ear had oozed with a yellow liquid. She neglected to tell police such at the time it was presumed that Lonzie had been whisked away by an unknown person when Ebron on July 24 called 911 and reported that his orange Honda Civic had been stolen from a parking lot and Lonzie was inside.

“Quite frankly,” Hackney said, “I’m tired of the lies.”

In the moments after police began to scour the area in search of Lonzie, police happened across Barton and a friend and asked if she knew Ebron or anything about a missing boy.

Barton said she had no information for the police and denied even knowing the man she, her daughter and her now presumed dead son lived with.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...Jacksonville.com+and+The+Florida+Times-Union)

11. walkie-talkie

12. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

13. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

" a former girlfriend, a woman he has three children with, accused him of rape. Like Lauramore Barton, the woman was a stripper at Wacko’s and also has Ebron’s middle name tattooed on her skin."

I'm not sure I knew the ex was also a dancer at the same club or that she also had a Ruben tattoo. Was LB's huge tattoo an effort to outdo the other woman?
    link above

Lida likes this.
  14. walkie-talkie

Aug 19, 2015

Lonzie Barton's mother caught on tape?
    In audio recording, woman admits drug use, questions where son is

"“Something happened to the baby and he freaked out, and he put him somewhere but where? But hopefully it’s somewhere that’s not cold-hearted, you know what I mean, like in a river,” she said. “Not to mention to be able to walk away from something like that, you know what I mean? To leave him like that. I’ve thought about every scenario I could possibly think of, like different angles even, like even like -- he couldn’t do that, you know what I mean?”

Recording details here:
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-bartons-mother-caught-on-tape/34808864

15. walkie-talkie

Lida likes this.
  16. walkie-talkie

17. walkie-talkie

Aug 19, 2015

The couple behind the secret recordings are David and Brittney Pembelton. David provided the secret recordings to Action News Jax. David is a longtime friend of Chris Barton, who is Lonzie’s father. David’s wife Brittney worked with Lonna at Wacko’s strip club. The conversation allegedly took place between Lonna and Brittney while on a drive.

See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...t-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/#sthash.YaA3pQqP.dpuf

18. walkie-talkie

19. walkie-talkie

20. walkie-talkie

Lida likes this.