1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

TX MALEAH DAVIS: Missing from Houston, TX - 4 May 2019 - Age 4 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by Summer_breeze, May 5, 2019.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I'm glad Maleah's mother isn't covering for him because I've seen a lot of mothers stick up for the person who is obviously at fault.

spike, KareBear, Steve and 4 others like this.
  2. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I’m hoping that is the case and she doesnt cover for him in any way....I’ve just got so many mixed feeling about this mother, the things she has said have been questionable to say the least, :-(

KareBear, spike, Steve and 5 others like this.
  3. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

Just a reflection on the article above... the mother makes over 25 "I/me" statements... (yes, I counted.. I couldn't resist...:facepalm: ).. Speaks volumes.. j/s.. o_O

spike, Kimster, Whatsnext and 2 others like this.
  4. KareBear

IMO.. she is just doing all she can to dodge the bullet herself...

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    spike, Whatsnext and Tammy like this.
  5. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree...the main part that sticks out to me is the mother says the step father didn’t leave Maleah at day care that day with the other children and snuck her back into the apartment and she didn’t know she was there....BUT the step father went to work for at least and hour before he got sick and came back....how did this mother not know her child was in the apartment with her while he was gone? IMO they are both involved!!!!!!

Also the day care confirmed this child had not attended since the 26th because she was ill....so why this one day she was supposed to be left at day care?

Sorry I’m just in over drive on this one it’s always a mother and “boy friend” CPS cases with previous neglect/abuse charges and it just doesn’t seem to be changing... :-(

6. Kimster

Yikes! I didn't catch those details. I agree, there's no way she wouldn't have known her daughter was in that house.

KareBear, Whatsnext, Skitt and 3 others like this.
  7. KareBear

I believe the mother was out of town on that particular day. The boyfriend (Vence) claims that Maleah was abducted while they were on the way to the airport to pick up the mother (Bowens).

Skitt likes this.
  8. KareBear

Whatsnext, Skitt and Tammy like this.
  9. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

@KareBear yes your right, That’s what they have been saying/reporting, But there were cameras of a neighboring apartment and the last time an image of Maleah was captured on them (or so it’s reported) was the morning before she (the mother) left to go out of town when she was seen coming back in the apartment following the step father...they are reporting there was never an image captured of her ever leaving the apartment again. Not even on the day she was reported abducted. The only image captured that day was that if the step father and the youngest child

10. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I guess my post was confusing...it almost confused me after I re read it..lol

The day I was referring to her being in the apartment and the mother claiming she didn’t know she was there while the step father went to work for an hour was the Morning before her flight out of town......and that was the last day she was captured on camera entering the apartment. :-(

Whatsnext, KareBear, Skitt and 2 others like this.
  11. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Published on May 17, 2019
    For the first time since making bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance, the mother of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is speaking with ABC13 Eyewitness News about the search for answers in her daughter's disappearance. Brittany Bowens and community activist Quanell X sat down with ABC13's Chauncy Glover Friday, where she said she can't stop thinking about Maleah. "As a mother, I want to hope that she is (still alive)," Bowens said.

Steve, Whatsnext, Tammy and 1 other person like this.
  12. KareBear

Ahh, gotcha. :thankyou:
    Thanks for clearing that up for me because I was confused on the timeline!! I thought the video was from the airport day...
    And... wow!! :screaming:

Whatsnext and Tammy like this.
  13. KareBear

She wants to hope she is alive but it's completely obvious that she doesn't believe it.. Maleah is only talked about in the past tense..

Whatsnext and Tammy like this.
  14. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

I have not watched the whole video, but the father of Derion Vence is interviewed:

Whatsnext likes this.
  15. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

2 weeks later, no sign of Maleah Davis: Here's what's happened so far

It has been two weeks since 4-year-old Maleah Davis was reported missing.

It's a case that has taken many twists and turns since she was reported missing by her stepfather, Derion Vence on May 5.

According to KPRC2 legal analyst Brian Wice, "The critical issue is distinguishing between the mother's moral responsibility as a parent to do the right thing by her child and to give law enforcement everything that she had at her disposable versus her criminal liability. Right now, she is a grieving mom who made a tragic mistake by not doing of what she could do as a mom to this young kid to help law enforcement at a time when law enforcement needed the help.

As it turns out right now, her moral responsibility is radically different from her criminal liability, which how I understand it right now is zero."

MORE: https://www.click2houston.com/news/...of-maleah-davis-here-s-what-s-happened-so-far

Kimster, KareBear, Whatsnext and 3 others like this.
  16. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Thank you for this link @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
    I’ve had such a hard time trying to keep up with all of these dates and times and stories being told....this helps me find it all :)

Prayers this beautiful little girl is found

Skitt, Kimster, spike and 3 others like this.
  17. KareBear

Someone needs to just crack and explain what really happened to this baby!! It will come out eventually... they are just prolonging the inevitable here..

Tammy, Skitt, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  18. Kimster

Yes. I'm sure LE is working hard to find her. Praying for that break they need! :praying:

KareBear, Tammy, Skitt and 2 others like this.
  19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Outrage continues as search for Maleah Davis enters 3rd week

A small group of protesters gathered in front of the Child Protective Services offices in Southwest Houston Monday to continue demanding answers as to why a missing 4-year-old girl was placed back with her mother.

The protesters are from a grassroots advocacy group called Parents Against Predators.

“We won't stop until justice is served,” said Rickie Bradford.

Protesters carried signs reading “Who can we trust to watch our children,” and “Justice For Maleah.”

All said justice doesn't extend solely to the person responsible for the girl’s disappearance.

“We want everybody that's responsible held accountable, everybody. CPS, the judge, the mom, step-dad, everybody,” said founder Sonia Parker.

The small group of protesters stood in front of CPS' offices as a visual reminder of a desire expressed worldwide to hear why the agency and the judge presiding over the case decided to place Maleah back with her mother, after allegations of child abused were raised.

“CPS made the wrong decision. Her mom made the wrong decision. The idiot made the wrong decision of watching her. Nobody cares why.” Linda Sanchez said.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/outrage-continues-as-search-for-maleah-davis-enters-3rd-week

Steve, kdg411, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  20. Kimster

I'm glad the public is getting some attention! This happens far too often and it needs to be brought out into the forefront so we can find some resolutions.

Steve, KareBear, Skitt and 4 others like this.