1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MARIAH WOODS: North Carolina vs. Earl Kimrey for murder of toddler

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Paradise, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Jezzabel

Jezzabel Well-Known Member

I'm at a loss for words about this HLN news released. Maybe a lot of cuss words. Makes me want to slap something of do something. Those poor boys & what Mariah had to suffer and how long did this go on? I'm sure it started very early, 2015, I think they got together?

Everyone wonders about the dressers stolen, one report said they lived at the current address since August, but before that on High Hill Rd. Isn't that where the dressers were stolen from? The abandoned home? Haven't a clue why he stole the dressers if it's connected to Mariah or not but did their previous owner renting to them, report the property had been stolen so they charged him to add more to hold him on?

ETA, yes it was High Hill Rd. he stole the dressers from.

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/02/newly-...nformation-into-case-of-missing-mariah-woods/

Link saying they lived on High Hill road.

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/02/newly-...nformation-into-case-of-missing-mariah-woods/

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

:grouphug:
    we all need it - this is so horrible & should have been preventable in 2107 USA. why are defenseless, innocent children dying?

Heaven's playground has many little angels.

3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

I feel sick.

4. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

I am still suspicious that he stole the dressers as dry wood for a fire. We don't have a specific cause of death, yet, but if he had been sexually abusing a three year old there would have been bruising and injuries on her remains. A fire would have eliminated the evidence of sexual abuse on Mariah's body, even if it wasn't successful in completely burning her entire body. DNA and physical injuries would have been eliminated.

5. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Understood.
    My predominant emotion is fury. Like Jezzie, I want to scream, hit, slap, kick, fight, shoot. I wish I knew how to use this energy to save another child. I have talked to my reps about CPS funding, legislation, yadayada. This is a pox on our society & I think much of it is about money. In this case & many more, nobody there had a permanent job, income came from kids. Even if a parent knows children would thrive - be safer & happier elsewhere- while they live in LaLa Land with the latest significant other doing drugs & whatever they want - they need $$$ that comes with kids. My opinion, supported by facts.

6. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Unfortunately, Nozme, you are correct. Our society has some serious problems.

7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

This crap pisses me off!

8. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

WNCT
    People in Onslow County have created a memorial site for missing Mariah Woods.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://newsinonslow.com/breaking-ne...to-have-custody-hearing-for-her-two-brothers/

December 4, 2017
    By

newsinonslow

News In Onslow, just learned that Mariah Woods father, Alex Woods will be in Onslow County District Court for a full custody hearing concerning his two sons.

The hearing comes just 2 days after 3-year old Mariah Woods body was recovered from Pender County and the live-in boyfriend of Mariah’s mother, Earl Kimrey was charged in her death.

We’ll bring you all of the latest updates!

10. STEADFAST

STEADFAST Well-Known Member

According to that CPS report posted above, one of the boys, at least, “hates” his dad, and drew a picture of his father’s girlfriend, drawing lines around the picture and striking through it.”
    Kind of concerning . . .

11. Saddened

Saddened Active Member

I feel sick and confused. Why were the children allowed to stay or return to her home? No evidence? I don't understand, those are some pretty serious allegations. Sometimes I log onto this site and it all feels like to much. Then I look at all the faces on the banners and realize we all cant bury our heads in the sand. It's just heartbreaking. Mariah should be at a mall visiting Santa, at home decorating a Christmas tree and being safely tucked into bed at night.

12. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

The children could have been manipulated by the mother. Definitely should be investigated.

13. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

:grouphug::tears:

14. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/am...g-3-year-old-girl-from-oslow-county/654585618

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI believe they found Mariah's body in Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in Pender County. A positive confirmation will be made by the medical examiner's office, officials said.

According to arrest warrants, officials believe Kimrey "secretly disposed" of the toddler's body because he knew that she did not die of natural causes.

15. spike

spike Bronze Member

:therethere:...we all feel the same.
    Must not give up hope.

16. Kimster

Your avatar expresses how I feel about this case.

17. STEADFAST

STEADFAST Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that the boy's statement was one made after Mariah disappered.

Akoya, Freebird, spike and 3 others like this.
  18. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

Could be due to feelings of abandonment since son doesn't understand the confusing legal system?

or... Mom may have poisoned the sons' mind to their bio dad?

:thinking:

19. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Parental alienation results when one parent attacks the other parent to the children.

20. Kimster

Yes, and it's torture for the children! :mad: