1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Mark Ysasaga, 15, murdered in Lubbock, TX - June 2012

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by SoSueMe, Jun 6, 2015.

1. spike

spike Bronze Member

:thud:

2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Mark Ysasaga's Family Celebrates His Birthday After News Of Jose Simental Denied Parole

Anna Ysasaga-Cuevas and her family celebrated Wednesday when they heard Jose Simental was denied parole again.

"It was the biggest gift of them all to know that person is going to stay there for another year," Anna, mother of Mark Ysasaga, said.

"I am going to share my voice for my son. I want the parole board to know if they let Simental back out in the community, people wouldn't feel safe. For him to hide my son's body for three years and never said a word, what else can he hide?" Anna said.

Anna said the news of Simental being denied parole all happened on what would have been Mark's 21st birthday.

"What I have left of my son is the memories and the pictures and his clothing. I don't think I will ever get rid of that," Anna said.

Simental will be reviewed again in March 2019.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...ews-of-jose-simental-denied-parole/1086174463

spike and Uno2Much like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Mother still fighting for justice on 7th anniversary of Ysasaga disappearance

Anna Ysasaga has never given up hope in finding justice for her son.

The Lubbock woman has spent the last 7 years in and out of courtrooms and in the public eye asking for justice for her 15-year-old child, Mark.

He is believed to have gone to a home near 27th Street and Flint Ave. in the Tech Terrace neighborhood. His body was found nearly 3 years later under a pile of debris in South Lubbock. The man who eventually would become a person of interest in the case led police to the body in exchange for a Crime Line reward of $10,000.

That man, now 23-year-old Christian Castro, is jailed in an Abilene state prison for an unrelated crime. He is expected to be released in September.

Castro’s former roommate, now 24-year-old Jose Simental, was at one point charged with Ysasaga’s murder. In September 2016 that charge was dropped in exchange for a plea agreement that saw Simental accept guilt for fabricating and tampering with evidence in the case.

Simental is currently held in the state jail in Childress and has a projected release date of May 2022, nearly 10 years after Mark went missing.

https://www.kcbd.com/2019/06/14/mother-still-fighting-justice-th-anniversary-ysasaga-disappearance/