1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL MARTHA JEAN LAMBERT: Missing from Elkton, FL - 27 November 1985 - Age 12

Discussion in 'Missing 1980 to 1989' started by Mysteries1974, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 Well-Known Member

I run her Facebook page. LOL

Mel70 likes this.
  2. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I find it... Well, I'm very confused.

3. Mysteries1974

Yeah, I’m sorry

Mel70 likes this.
  4. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Lol!!!

5. Mysteries1974

I report almost every detail I get about her case. But it’s working because over 100 people have liked the page and followed it. I hope to use FB to promote her case.

Mel70 likes this.
  6. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

THAT'S GREAT!!!!

7. Mysteries1974

Yeah!!!!

8. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Hi may have asked his before. Did She have any medical condition that made her so small?. And evidence would show on her remains?.

9. Mysteries1974

No, Martha was just small, I think she was malnourished a bit.

Mel70 likes this.
  10. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Yes. That is extremely stunted growth. That would explain it. Thank You. :D

Mysteries1974 likes this.
  11. Mysteries1974

No problem:cool:

12. Mysteries1974

Sometimes Martha’s case makes me so sad that I consider dropping it for a while but I can’t bring myself to do it. She doesn’t deserve to be known as the girl who’s brother killed her. She needs to be found and brought home! I’m getting fed up with LEs decisions about this case.

Mel70 likes this.
  13. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I feel the same way. When there are articles out there it is SOLVED because "David" confessed to it. I think people dismiss her disappearance. And You and I have both thoroughly looked into "David". It ISN'T solved. And even I he were guilty, Her body still hasn't been found.

14. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I am trying find information of "Malnutrition" on "Human Remains". It's sad to say. If they found her later on and as a "UID". Maybe there would be signs.

15. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

What I can find so far, is "Rickets", which can be ruled out most likely. And Vitamin D deficiency. Which both can soften a Child's Bones. However it isn't stating Age Range. But I just started looking.

16. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

https://twitter.com/MerckManualHome
    Hooray! I figured out Url's. Then look up "Bone disorders in Children". Do You know if She ever had any Broken Bones?. Or walked with a "Gait"?.

17. Mysteries1974

No but I’m getting into contact with the sheriffs office later. I’ll see what I can dig.

Mel70 likes this.
  18. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

What do you think about "Midtown" Jane Doe".? Not fully Matured. Could have been forced into Prostitution. Taken out of "Florida". The "Garment" she was wearing was manufactured 1987. She had work done on her teeth. Small stature. The "Scetch" is kind of close.

19. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I looked up a "Child's" Growth Spurt
    For Girls can be 3 1/2 inches per Year. But that is a Normally growing "Child". I was trying to find "If a Child is Malnourished". I would get in Conact with a "Pediatrician". And get a better idea. But I will wait to hear from You first.

20. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I uhhhh.... Did send a message to "Cynthia". 2 Days ago. But guess what?. Yeahhhh.... NOTHING! I said I was trying to help. And just wanted to know about "Martha". I figured it was worth a try. Since I haven't seen any statements from them. But no response is what I expected. That's all I said too. I figured the worst is I would be ripped to shreds. :backout: