1. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL MARTHA JEAN LAMBERT: Missing from Elkton, FL - 27 November 1985 - Age 12

Discussion in 'Missing 1980 to 1989' started by Mysteries1974, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Wonderful. Let me know what you need me to do. I am with you all the way.

2. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

David went by "Beaver"?.

3. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Well, With the Theory of her being led to believe she wasn't wanted and abducted, I don't feel to be the Case. Because She did essentially "Run Away" and someone telling her that wouldn't make sense to me. If She was just out and about and abducted like "Stayner". Then I would consider it a possibility. But I know we are guessing here because this Case has sent everyone all over the place. But I have to respectfully disagree on this one, Partner.

4. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 Well-Known Member

Ok I understand. It’s definitely possible she ran away from her home, she would have more then enough reason too but I also thinks it’s possible that she was kidnapped. When I spoke to Eugene Tolbert, he said it’s not very considered that she ran away. He quoted it as “being very strange that a small 12 year old girl would be missing this long.

Mel70 likes this.
  5. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

But I certainly meant no disrespect to your theory. This Case has been sent in so many directions by so much misinformation it's ridiculous. But if a Child does want to Run away they will no matter what. So You said before You believe She initially Ran away just to cool off. I would agree that's possible. Of course still thinking about the Father as You have been. The Police, Use to at least consider the age of discretion 7. I don't know if That was Nationwide. But I read that in one Case. 7?! I certainly hope that was changed. I am sure it has. I wish I could remember the Case. But I do remember it was an older Case. At last 80's.

6. Mysteries1974

Yes, David is the lead suspect in Martha’s Disappearance right now, I’m hoping to see if there are more the sheriffs office has in mind.

KareBear and Mel70 like this.
  7. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Oh WOW! AGAIN WITH "DAVID"!

8. Mysteries1974

I wish I could just go back in time and see what happened!!! It’s so frustrating. I really pray that she’s found ASAP. I basically live on the case, every morning I check for updates and wonder when I’ll get the call that she’s been found. I’m sorry if I mention David too much Mel70:(

KareBear likes this.
  9. Mysteries1974

[​IMG]
    NAME: MARTHA JEAN LAMBERT
    Reported Missing: 1985

Martha Jean Lambert was reported missing in 1985, but her family keeps hope. In November 1985, Martha Jean Lambert, a 12 year old student at Ketterlinus Junior High School in St. Augustine, Florida, disappeared from her mobile home on Kerri Lynn Road. After school Martha went to a friend's house about 7:30 pm she went home alone. After eating with her brother, Martha told him she was going out. Martha has not been seen since that time. This case is being kept open as a runaway or possible homicide.

RACE: White
    DOB: 03/26/1973

-Ok so this sheds a bit of light on some stuff. After school Martha went to a friends house and at approximately 7:30 she went home alone. We know the first part but whatever happened after she went home is a mystery. Everyone gave a different story that night so the sheriffs office has never been able to rule them in or out. Also I’m very annoyed by the “SOLVED” thing.

KareBear likes this.
  10. Mysteries1974

11. Mysteries1974

I know it’s kind of confusing but at this point all we can do is speculate on what could’ve happened to Martha. No trace of her abs been found. No clothing, no trace, and no Martha. It’s like she vanished into thin air. There’s absolutely no explanation and as Mel said above, the investigation has been scattered and screwed up due to misinformation given by different accounts over the last 33 years. Martha’s Family members each gave different stories of the night she went missing. There isn’t the tiniest speck of evidence in the case. All we can basically due is speculate but try not to make pointless accusations. We can say “this person may have been responsible” but not “oh he did it and we should tell Police”. The case is haunting and sad in every way possible and all I hope is that they find her so her family can gain closure. My gut feeling is that she was abducted and possibly kept alive or she was abducted, murdered, and buried somewhere that’s afar from her house or in close proximity, like state road 207. I just hope the case can actually be solved.

All that’s known is that Martha’s classes at the Ketterlinus Junior high school concluded and afterwards Martha spent time at a friends residence and walked home by herself at 7:30 pm. Whatever happened after that remains a mystery. I just hope that we can find out what actually happened. Sometimes strangers work very well together and this has happened with cases before.

KareBear likes this.
  12. Mysteries1974

KareBear likes this.
  13. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

His confession causes me to speculate the awareness of everyone around her. First, the police.. I know they initially classified her as 'a runaway'; However, after her status became more critical, wouldn't police have investigated anyone closer to her? Including all family members? Also, hypothetically if David did do it.. Wouldn't he be a complete emotional wreck after having done like that? For his age.. one can assume that his demeanor would reflect intense emotions of regret or sadness much sooner than the others around him (who think she is alive and still hanging on a thread of hope)... Pretty much... emotions that don't equate to him believing she is still alive.
    On that note, either the mother is completely oblivious, or she is protecting her other child (David). But.. like stated.. one can only speculate... I do hope for answers! :waiting::peace:

14. Mysteries1974

Me too. I feel like if David did do it, judging by his mental and emotional state, he would’ve definitely had major teams and emotional breakdowns afterwards. He just seemed normal, like he agreed like the rest of his family, I fell like if he did do it, he would’ve blurted it out to someone in ‘85 or he would’ve just confessed

KareBear likes this.